Dr. Fauci Admits That Covid Vaccines May Actually Make People ‘Worse’: “It Would Not Be The First Time”

Sure...they exist...where does it mention COVID vaccines...that didn't exist at the time of the interview?
Seems so. But doesn't change the statement we've been saying about these vaccines now does it.............I believe the vaccines are LEAKY and we should have used traditional vaccines like India.

Seems so. But doesn't change the statement we've been saying about these vaccines now does it.............I believe the vaccines are LEAKY and we should have used traditional vaccines like India.
It completely changes the claims in the OP.

Yeah, nah...he wasn't commenting on what you say.
First off, it's from an interview in March 2020...before the vaccines came out.
Second, he was talking about why it's important to test vaccines thoroughly for poor reactions before releasing them for use after Zuckerberg asked why vaccines can't be rolled out more quickly after they were proven to be safe to inject into people.
Your clip is taken out of context, and it isn't about what you are being told it's about...you're being lied to.

Fauci was not telling Zuckerberg the COVID-19 vaccine would make you more likely to get infected with COVID-19, or get worse, as Twitter users claimed. Rather, he was saying historical evidence has shown the importance of safety testing any vaccine before releasing it on the market.
Nooooooo.....he was being more honest before COVID became a weapon Democrats were using against the people of this country. Everything he says now is bull shit....and political.....not based on science.

Oh well. He admits that vaccines can cause damage. And so do other studies. They are almost on the money of what is going on with these vaccines right now.
It wasn't an "admission"...it's been known for years.
You might as well "admit" that gravity causes stuff to fall downwards.

It wasn't an "admission"...it's been known for years.
You might as well "admit" that gravity causes stuff to fall downwards.
2015 was the study I posted. So are these mRNA vaccines LEAKY in your opinion?

Nooooooo.....he was being more honest before COVID became a weapon Democrats were using against the people of this country. Everything he says now is bull shit....and political.....not based on science.
Are you talking about the vaccine that Trump invented?
Sure thing.

Dr. Fauci was commenting on a recent study that showed that the Covid vaccines may actually make a recipient more likely to be reinfected than someone with natural immunity from a prior infection.

“This would not be the first time, if it happened, that a vaccine that looked good in initial safety actually made people worse,” Fauci said. “There was the history of the Respiratory Syncitial Virus vaccine in children, which paradoxically made the children worse.”

Dr. Fauci wasn’t done yet, though. He went on to state another example that he was directly involved with where a treatment made individuals worse.

“One of the HIV vaccines that we tested several years ago actually made individuals more likely to get infected,” Fauci added.

The statement was taken out of context .
Only a short clip of a longer video was shared, and it was taken out of context. Dr. Anthony Fauci was telling Mark Zuckerberg why it’s important to test vaccines for safety in March 2020, before the actual COVID-19 vaccines had been developed. Fauci was not saying the COVID-19 vaccines would make people worse.

This is a great example of the misinformation being spread about vaccines. Every time I look at USMB I see several like this. The media does this to increase their audience but why do individuals spread such obviously false information? Are they so stupid to think Fauci would say that the vaccines that he has been pushing for 18 months makes people sick? Or maybe they don't care if it's false as long as it supports their beliefs.

No, Dr. Fauci did not tell Mark Zuckerberg the COVID-19 vaccine would make people worse

2015 was the study I posted. So are these mRNA vaccines LEAKY in your opinion?
I haven't researched it fully.
From what I can see there's no evidence that it does yet.
They operate using a different mechanism than older vaccines though so maybe not.

I haven't researched it fully.
From what I can see there's no evidence that it does yet.
They operate using a different mechanism than older vaccines though so maybe not.
Read the 2015 study I posted.

I did...I can see no mention of mRNA vaccines.
Can you quote the section I'm missing please?
It is an explanation of LEAKY vaccines. And the mRNA allow you to get infected again. The virus is just mutating around them to survive. It's almost word for word what is going on now.

It is an explanation of LEAKY vaccines. And the mRNA allow you to get infected again. The virus is just mutating around them to survive. It's almost word for word what is going on now.
Please show me the research showing that COVID vaccines are causing ADE.

ADE is close to the term that Kennedy uses in his book: ‘pathogenic priming.’

Forum List

Back