Down goes Carley Down goes Carley

What's Carly's big accomplishment ? Hp? She got fired from that job. After sending out thousands of pink slips .

I do find it interesting that liberals find something wrong with an American,, I mean conservative candidate and suddenly think its enough to sink that candidate.
Considering the garbage they are endorsing, It tells me that the liberals really do know that conservatives have higher morals and standards.

I do find it interesting that liberals find something wrong with an American,, I mean conservative candidate and suddenly think its enough to sink that candidate.
Considering the garbage they are endorsing, It tells me that the liberals really do know that conservatives have higher morals and standards.

Uhh . It's not the liberals tanking her numbers . It's conservatives .

You're trying to reason with someone who cites Fiorina's "morals and standards," which include:

Firing 30,000 people at HP before assigning herself a raise and
Stiffing her campaign staff

among other things.

Even John McCain wanted her off his campaign staff.

(Maryland will now trash McCain as a further example of conservative :rofl: "morals and standards.")

What's Carly's big accomplishment ? Hp? She got fired from that job. After sending out thousands of pink slips .

Not quite right. When Carly was at HP she managed 150K employees--and she took it through a Goliath tech sector crash where in the month of November 2000 alone 3 trillion dollars rushed out of this market and the Nasdaq lost 80% of it's value. Hundreds of thousands of tech workers lost their jobs in this crash. Many tech companies didn't survive--like Sun Microsystems.

HP has gone through 4 CEO's in the last 10 years. The owners (Hewlett & Packard) want to take the company one direction and their CEO's want to take it another. The board room of HP is and has been a constant battleground--there's nothing new about that.

Today HP employs 300,000. Before Fiorina HP was just printers--now there are HP computers everywhere because of her. Former board members that voted to fire Fiorina are now endorsing her for POTUS citing the decisions that she made back then that they didn't like have exploded in growth into new markets.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ises-carly-fiorinas-business-leadership/?_r=1

And if you still don't get it--Fiorina explains it herself:

I know Hillary Clinton doesn't have this kind of resume--but you're just going to have to suck up.

Fiorina comes as mean spirited and is a known liar. Her leadership at HP was a first class disaster.

She has an amazing lack of depth and all the sincerity of a dried up dog turd.

your descriptions remind me of Hillary.....are all women candidates the same.....?

The two are totally dissimilar. Ms. Clinton as SecState became the most traveled Secretary of State in the history of the office. She is a former U.S. Senator.

Fiorina drove HP into the ground, layed off thousands of U.S. Workers and after destroying HP left with a Golden Parachute.

Fiorina comes as mean spirited and is a known liar. Her leadership at HP was a first class disaster.

your descriptions remind me of Hillary.....are all women candidates the same.....?

The two are totally dissimilar. Ms. Clinton as SecState became the most traveled Secretary of State in the history of the office. She is a former U.S. Senator.

Fiorina drove HP into the ground, layed off thousands of U.S. Workers and after destroying HP left with a Golden Parachute.
i guess you didn't hear what Fiorina said about that......'traveling is an activity....not an accomplishment'......

exactly what did Hillary accomplish......?

She was busted when we outed her as McCain's girl. It's really that simple.

Whoopsies meant to flesh this out and not hit send.

Carly is not only McCain's girl she was his economic adviser in 2008. She's a pretend conservative.

Carly is not a conservative. She's McCain's girl thru and thru.

1) why is Suckabee in the race and B) why is he still in the race. This dope is like Pat Robertson, these two want power sooo bad but they both have fringe beliefs and they both let the cray-cray leak from their head nearly daily.

You're trying to reason with someone who cites Fiorina's "morals and standards," which include:

Firing 30,000 people at HP before assigning herself a raise and
Stiffing her campaign staff

among other things.

Even John McCain wanted her off his campaign staff.

(Maryland will now trash McCain as a further example of conservative :rofl: "morals and standards.")

Link to McCain wanted her off his campaign staff.

Because he and his family are backing her in this race.

Not quite right. When Carly was at HP she managed 150K employees--and she took it through a Goliath tech sector crash where in the month of November 2000 alone 3 trillion dollars rushed out of this market and the Nasdaq lost 80% of it's value. Hundreds of thousands of tech workers lost their jobs in this crash. Many tech companies didn't survive--like Sun Microsystems.

HP has gone through 4 CEO's in the last 10 years. The owners (Hewlett & Packard) want to take the company one direction and their CEO's want to take it another. The board room of HP is and has been a constant battleground--there's nothing new about that.

Today HP employs 300,000. Before Fiorina HP was just printers--now there are HP computers everywhere because of her. Former board members that voted to fire Fiorina are now endorsing her for POTUS citing the decisions that she made back then that they didn't like have exploded in growth into new markets.
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...ises-carly-fiorinas-business-leadership/?_r=1

I know Hillary Clinton doesn't have this kind of resume--but you're just going to have to suck up.

You, like most people, have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Carly Fiorina, like most terrible CEO, had her own sole vision on what the company should be doing. She was a "my way or high way" sort of person that refused to take advice from anyone not parroting her views.

Ms. Fiorina thought that merging would Compaq was a great idea because most companies, who were moving off of Mainframes, would suddenly change their minds and move back on to Mainframes.

That was a disaster.

It cost the company a great deal of money and 30,000 employees their jobs.

It's turmoil that is still seen at HP, which use to be one of the gold standards in the industry for Unix boxes, today.

1) why is Suckabee in the race and B) why is he still in the race. This dope is like Pat Robertson, these two want power sooo bad but they both have fringe beliefs and they both let the cray-cray leak from their head nearly daily.

You really don't understand politics do you?

The side players like Huckabee want to make sure that a certain segment of the population are represented in the primaries. It's a good thing.

Look at the left. I think it's freaking awesome that Bernie is running.

Win or lose he is representing the progressive vote and making sure that their voices are heard thru him.

And it's quadruple awesome that both sides of the aisle have so many contenders. I don't know about you but I am sick to death of "coronations" and "political dynasties".

This primary election cycle is the most exciting that I have ever witnessed.

You, like most people, have no fucking idea what they are talking about.

Carly Fiorina, like most terrible CEO, had her own sole vision on what the company should be doing. She was a "my way or high way" sort of person that refused to take advice from anyone not parroting her views.

Ms. Fiorina thought that merging would Compaq was a great idea because most companies, who were moving off of Mainframes, would suddenly change their minds and move back on to Mainframes.

That was a disaster.

It cost the company a great deal of money and 30,000 employees their jobs.

It's turmoil that is still seen at HP, which use to be one of the gold standards in the industry for Unix boxes, today.

except for the specifics, the negative qualities you attribute to Carly apply even more so to your female messiah,-----------------the hildebeast---------------------lying, corrupt, incompetent, fraudulent, my way or no way, illegal, did I say lying?

You do know that she was fired from the watergate committee for lying and fraud, don't you?

i guess you didn't hear what Fiorina said about that......'traveling is an activity....not an accomplishment'......

exactly what did Hillary accomplish......?

Well ya see, I don't give two shits about Carly says. She ruined HP and had her ass handed to her by Boxer.

Forum List

Back