DOW Predictions If All Goes Well Tuesday Night. How Many Points Will It Go Up? One Of Us Will Likely Get It Right.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Just like investors were betting on Trump in 2016, and they made out pretty well going in the four years. So tomorrow night, all needs to "Go Red" for investors to bet on a Trump or DeSantis presidency. If we get around 30 seats and at least a 52-48 Senate, odds are we may see the DOW shoot up on Wednesday. But how much ???
Whats your guess?

From today's performance in the stock market, I'd say a solid GOP win has already been priced in. So a moderately excellent result tomorrow won't make too much of a difference.

Now if its a real schlonging and the Republicans grab governorships in NY, NJ and PA or out in OR and WA, you could get a big increase in the markets on Wednesday.

But just what is expected, it won't be a big move- as it will have already been anticipated.

From today's performance in the stock market, I'd say a solid GOP win has already been priced in. So a moderately excellent result tomorrow won't make too much of a difference.

Now if its a real schlonging and the Republicans grab governorships in NY, NJ and PA or out in OR and WA, you could get a big increase in the markets on Wednesday.

But just what is expected, it won't be a big move- as it will have already been anticipated.
right! and if it goes over 1000 points, gee, i wonder who will take all of the credit

Obama took credit for the post-election rally in 2016- after the Trumpster was anointed as our leader.

I don't think it is tough to figure out what could happen this year.
i remember that! obama and the media were bragging of how great the economy was heading into the second half of 2016,,,yah,,right. and the assumption that Trump was going to be the next president had nothing to do with it.:abgg2q.jpg:

and yes, it really depends on how big the red wave is. we will all be laughing and popping champagne if its a 55-45 senate

I'll go against the grain.

"No discernible impact".

Investors care about inflation, not partisan politics.

Inflation isn't going away just be ause the Republicans get in.

"No discernible impact".

right, inflation will not go away, and bin will blame republicans for everything that gets screwed up these next two years, even though nothing ever got passed or was veto'd by Bin Biden

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
No effect. A small Republican majority in both houses is already baked in. And the impact, if any, won't be known until Friday. We will see a blip then a correction.

Just like investors were betting on Trump in 2016, and they made out pretty well going in the four years. So tomorrow night, all needs to "Go Red" for investors to bet on a Trump or DeSantis presidency. If we get around 30 seats and at least a 52-48 Senate, odds are we may see the DOW shoot up on Wednesday. But how much ???
Whats your guess?

The markets loved a split Govt, they always do best under them.

The Dems keep the Senate, the Repubs get the House and the market goes up 569.

No effect. A small Republican majority in both houses is already baked in. And the impact, if any, won't be known until Friday. We will see a blip then a correction.
right, it may not shoot up right away, but like i mentioned, it really depends on how bad the dems get beat. at least if we acquire more red states, investors just may buy stocks in energy

If Republicans take control as predicted the market is going to be cautious in the hope that the GOP won't continue the same bullshit Democrats have done, uncontrolled spending and endless goddamn committees/investigations. I don't have an optimistic outlook.

"No discernible impact".

I'll channel my inner libtard and go farther against the grain:

"Trump is gonna crash the stock market!!!!!"

1667870625502.png

:laughing0301:

Whats your guess?
The thing is, the markets often react well before an outcome is known for certain, so much of it it already factored in.

In the past month, the markets are up over 3000 points.

1667871555106.png

The only explanation for this is that the Red Wave is being foreseen. It can't be because Biden is promising to close coal plants and stop "all drilling."

DOW closed up 1.3% today, and that is probably in response to the Red Wave looking more certain.

So when you see a little blip after the elections, the real surge is many times that one.

Notice the correlation here:
1667872012873.png

1667872032828.png

1667872056685.png

The surge we have already seen in the markets is due to the incoming Red Wave.

Regards,
Jim

Charles Payne just brought this up on Fox

What would really help the market is if Sleepy Joe and the Hoe were to abdicate tomorrow.

That would be unexpected, and tremendous news which would create a huge rally.

But the reason isn't just because the news would be fantastic- but because it would catch people by surprise.

What would really help the market is if Sleepy Joe and the Hoe were to abdicate tomorrow.

That would be unexpected, and tremendous news which would create a huge rally.

But the reason isn't just because the news would be fantastic- but because it would catch people by surprise.
no matter who wins in 2024. maybe nancy or hillary will work in the white house kitchen/cafe, either one or both of them working the food/prep line. but would you wanna eat anything that was touched by either Hillary or Nancy?

Forum List

Back