Dow Jumps 450 Points As Stocks Continue Record Run

Isn't Capitalism wonderful when one has enough Capital.

We have a Commerce Clause and a Central Bank; why can't the right wing make money on public policies?
Get some more tattoos.
I prefer asking right wingers for better solutions at lower cost.
I grew up in poverty as defined by the US government. I retired in my 50’s very well off.
God Bless America.
Why couldn't everyone who is homeless now, do as well as you?

We have a Commerce Clause and a Central Bank; why can't the right wing make money on public policies?
Get some more tattoos.
I grew up in poverty as defined by the US government. I retired in my 50’s very well off.
God Bless America.
Ask the Venezuelans.

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
Ask the Venezuelans.
US Sanctions?

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
They spend their money instead of saving and investing.

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
You mean like persons in low wage jobs?

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
They don't spend it so much as they piss it away.

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
We should ask landlords how much the minimum wage should be, for their bottom line.

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
We should ask landlords how much the minimum wage should be, for their bottom line.
I don't have a fucking landlord and haven't for many years now. I own my own home and the property it
sits on free and clear. Maybe because I got up off of my ass and earned my way ahead in life.

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
I don't have a fucking landlord and haven't for many years now. I own my own home and the property it
sits on free and clear. Maybe because I got up off of my ass and earned my way ahead in life.
How many people have an actual Right to Work in right wing, Right to Work States?

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
How many people have an actual Right to Work in right wing, Right to Work States?
Right to work or right to get off of ones ass and try. And don't expect to strike it rich with the first hole you dig, you have try, try again and keep at it till you win.

Get some more tattoos.
Wouldn't it be more prudent to invest that money?

Sure, $5000 could get you a hell of a tattoo, and a little bit of drugs and waste a lot of your time. But on the other hand, it could get you on COMEX.

Or invest in some real estate?

THINK!

Get some more tattoos.
God Bless America.
Right to work or right to get off of ones ass and try. And don't expect to strike it rich with the first hole you dig, you have try, try again and keep at it till you win.
lol. Labor either has a Right to Work or they don't.

The stock market is thriving because Donald is printing money. TRILLIONS to be exact. Keep a close eye on it. With 10%+ unemployment, 20% of small businesses closed for good, and a raging pandemic that's killed 200,000 - Yer gonna be in for a very hard fall if ya don't. ;)

I had a good day yesterday. One of my duds rose enough so that I could sell at a small profit. It had been underwater since march. The price went down later in the day so I will keep an eye on it and might buy back in at a lower level.

Forum List

Back