Don't You Hate When This Happens?

I got takeout tonight with my fiancee at one of our local burger places and I specifically ordered a plain cheeseburger with nothing on it.

However, apparently this woman doesn't understand English very well since she was oriental and I got the complete opposite of what I ordered with everything on it.

I'm just going to get this out of the way right now. If you live in America and especially work at a restaurant,.. speak English. Please and thank you. 🙄
Some years ago, Taco Bell made a burrito supreme (I think they called it). I don't like sour cream. I stated in the drive up three times "no sour cream." I had him repeat it back to me. I got my order and took it home. It was loaded with sour cream. I haven't been to a Taco Bell since. I wouldn't care if they disappeared from the face of the earth.

Yeah illegal aliens work dirt cheap and are flooding the job market and are taking jobs away from American speaking people. American workers are adversely affected by Biden's stupid immigration clusterfuck policies the most.
Damn, if they are working in WA, they get over $15/hr. These illegals didn't make that in a month in their home countries.

Some years ago, Taco Bell made a burrito supreme (I think they called it). I don't like sour cream. I stated in the drive up three times "no sour cream." I had him repeat it back to me. I got my order and took it home. It was loaded with sour cream. I haven't been to a Taco Bell since. I wouldn't care if they disappeared from the face of the earth.

Ikr? Same with me. I repeated a plain cheeseburger to her two or three times and she repeated back to me. Unbelievable.

So, you have nothing cogent to add to this conversation so you continue to throw shit like a stinking monkey.
I'm trying to tell OP not to sweat the small stuff. Why do you have a problem with that?

Yes, and illegals live 10 or more to a dwelling and send their dollars back home. They live in their own micro culture that is not American.
Yeah, democrats have removed "assimilation" from the requirements of immigration. Historically, immigrants were proud to come to America. They wanted to assimilate into the American culture. Now they want to escape the problems of their country. The problems they are claiming asylum for and bring them here to ruin American culture.

I'm trying to tell OP not to sweat the small stuff. Why do you have a problem with that?

How is it a small problem where you don't speak the language of the country that you live in?

They hate their own country so they don’t think it’s a big problem.

Until they need help and they get a first responder that doesn't understand them. No big deal right? Death happens.

I got takeout tonight with my fiancee at one of our local burger places and I specifically ordered a plain cheeseburger with nothing on it.

However, apparently this woman doesn't understand English very well since she was oriental and I got the complete opposite of what I ordered with everything on it.

I'm just going to get this out of the way right now. If you live in America and especially work at a restaurant,.. speak English. Please and thank you. 🙄

So let me understand you wanted something like this.

why-this-is-the-ultimate-pairing.jpg

I'm sure she's gone to task with you before. Maybe she gave you the secret sauce, too.

Ikr? Same with me. I repeated a plain cheeseburger to her two or three times and she repeated back to me. Unbelievable.

Not really. I've heard of people calling a "plain" burger meaning one with the "normal" things that come on it.

And why the HELL do you want a plain cheeseburger? Yuk.

Forum List

Back