Don't You Hate When This Happens?

Once in 1969 I ordered a hamburger at Hardees and clearly told the goofus taking my order, "No mustard." When I got home and opened it it was sodden with mustard. I was so angered and saddened that I threw it up in the air and shot it with my shotgun.
No mustard

iu

How dare they not speak English in your country!
My Mother went to Mexico for the first time. when she got back she raved about how much smarter Mexican children were, compared to US kids.

I asked what was it that so impressed her.
She said, "All the kids, as little as 4 or 5, could already speak Spanish! It takes our kids years to learn."

***sigh***

As life's disappointments go a messed up food order is pretty minor.
How about you stop posting your bullshit all over this board? The OP clearly made the point about being able to understand what someone is ordering at a take out. What was ordered is not the point. You just want to spread your shit around here like a monkey throwing shit.

There is no country without borders, language and culture.

It would also be exactly the same thing if I moved to Mexico. I would need to learn how to speak Spanish since that's their native language.

It would also be exactly the same thing if I moved to Mexico. I would need to learn how to speak Spanish since that's their native language.
True, I'm just getting tired of these lefty assholes who have no logical reply obfuscating and acting like juveniles. They don't want to address any real problems like, why would a fast food francise hire someone who can't communicate with their patrons?

Last edited:
I realize that you're being sarcastic but I'm being serious.

Again, you're completely missing the point. 🙄
I totally get the point. You are mad a foreigner messed up your order. Shit happens. Ordering food on the phone is a risk in any language. The only alternative is to cook your own food exactly how you want it.

I stuttered as a kid (yea, speech therapy in f-f-first grade). One day at the Hardee's drive-thru, I ordered for the whole family. Everyone was curious to see what they got.

I got takeout tonight with my fiancee at one of our local burger places and I specifically ordered a plain cheeseburger with nothing on it.

However, apparently this woman doesn't understand English very well since she was oriental and I got the complete opposite of what I ordered with everything on it.

I'm just going to get this out of the way right now. If you live in America and especially work at a restaurant,.. speak English. Please and thank you. 🙄
Maybe if you own a fast food restaurant pay a decent wage and then you don't hire people who can't get orders right?

I have observed for decades that when the unemployment rate goes down so does the QOS at fast food restaurants.
People leave these for better jobs and the places are left to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

I totally get the point. You are mad a foreigner messed up your order. Shit happens. Ordering food on the phone is a risk in any language. The only alternative is to cook your own food exactly how you want it.
That's bullshit and you know it. You have no logical retort at all. The idea that an employee cannot adequately communicate in a preferred language which almost everyone speaks is something you refuse to address. This is not 'shit happens' at all. 'Shit happens' would be the rare occasion that an American speaking employee messes up the order. All you are doing is spreading more shit around like a sick shit-flinging monkey.

True, I'm just getting tired of these lefty assholes who have no logical reply obfuscating and acting like juveniles. They don't want to address any real problems like, why would a fast food francise hire someone who can't communicate with their patrons?
Because they work super cheap?

Duh~

That's bullshit and you know it. You have no logical retort at all. The idea that an employee cannot adequately communicate in a preferred language which almost everyone speaks is something you refuse to address. This is not 'shit happens' at all. 'Shit happens' would be the rare occasion that an American speaking employee messes up the order. All you are doing is spreading more shit around like a sick monkey.
There's at least two people in every conversation.

Because they work super cheap?

Duh~
Yeah illegal aliens work dirt cheap and are flooding the job market and are taking jobs away from American speaking people. American workers are adversely affected by Biden's stupid immigration clusterfuck policies the most.

There's at least two people in every conversation.
There is no 'conversation' when one person cannot adequately communicate, you moron. Why would a fast food chain hire someone who can't accurately take and fulfill a food order? Affirmative action gone berserk?

Forum List

Back