Don't You Hate When This Happens?

I have colon cancer and a colostomy bag. Occasionally foul smelling mucous builds up and comes out my ass whether I want it to or not. Laugh at that fool.
:(sorry about that ... i thought it was a moment where you accidentally sharted ... i'll remove the post from my sig line ... and i hope you get better ...

What happened to "Have it your way" at BK
Did this happen at BK?
Fast food burgers are made, wrapped, sit in a tray. When someone orders one, it's bagged and sent on it's way. Pull up to the next window. Clue one, if you are not waiting, your food will not be custom. If you are pulling forward to the next window you are getting pre-made sitting in a tray.

Did this happen at BK?
Fast food burgers are made, wrapped, sit in a tray. When someone orders one, it's bagged and sent on it's way. Pull up to the next window. Clue one, if you are not waiting, your food will not be custom. If you are pulling forward to the next window you are getting pre-made sitting in a tray.
Did it not? Unless I missed something BK is fast food. McDs leaves burgers on the grill in a water pan so that they can put them out quickly in just such a situation unless things have changed a bunch since I worked for them many years ago.

Did they change you more for all the extra stuff they put on?

No, I would have been upset with the actual order if they did. As like I said before, this rant was all about people who don't speak and comprehend English in an English speaking country, not the fact that I got the wrong order.

I’ve had plenty of English speaking fast food workers fuck up my order. It isn’t an industry that attracts or promotes intelligent workers

It would also be exactly the same thing if I moved to Mexico. I would need to learn how to speak Spanish since that's their native language.
Actually, you wouldn't.

There are hundreds of thousands of gringo retirees down in Mexico who get along just fine with very rudimentary Spanish, and I'd wager the majority of them had big plans to master Spanish at some point before figuring out it was neither necessary nor worth the effort.

Forum List

Back