Don't worry about michelle

Every president since Eisenhower has had Air Force One at his disposal. Now that we have a black president, it seems people are insulted that he uses the presidential airplane. Did anyone of you question the number of Air Force One trips Bush used to go back to Crawford for a vacation?

Michelle is far from a gold digger. When they met, she was more accomplished and made more money than Barack

Not to mention that every 3 day weekend, Reagan flew back to California to be at his Santa Barbara ranch. Air Force One would land in Pt Mugu and everything had to grind to a halt when they came in and left.

This is a new day, we have a President that campaigned on HOPE and CHANGE and yet his little sheep keep comparing him to others who never claimed the same. I don't give a shit how much Reagan or Bush flew on Air Force One, that was then, the past. This dip shit, Obama, claimed McCain was stuck in the 20th century and that he was the guy for 21st century thought and action, he isn't doing anything different than any other President when it comes to wasting taxpayer money. Earth Day was a prime example, 9,000 gallons of jet fuel for Air Force one alone used by Obama to fly to Iowa to give a 30 minute speech on conserving energy, who knows how many other aircraft accompanied him......... at least 1 C5A to carry the limos, that's another 3,000 gallons an hour. Seems that it would have made more sense for a 21st century President to do his speech real time from the White House to a big screen system, no use of fuel or the pollution it creates.

Nice to know that you admit to holding Obama to a double standard.

Not to mention that every 3 day weekend, Reagan flew back to California to be at his Santa Barbara ranch. Air Force One would land in Pt Mugu and everything had to grind to a halt when they came in and left.

This is a new day, we have a President that campaigned on HOPE and CHANGE and yet his little sheep keep comparing him to others who never claimed the same. I don't give a shit how much Reagan or Bush flew on Air Force One, that was then, the past. This dip shit, Obama, claimed McCain was stuck in the 20th century and that he was the guy for 21st century thought and action, he isn't doing anything different than any other President when it comes to wasting taxpayer money. Earth Day was a prime example, 9,000 gallons of jet fuel for Air Force one alone used by Obama to fly to Iowa to give a 30 minute speech on conserving energy, who knows how many other aircraft accompanied him......... at least 1 C5A to carry the limos, that's another 3,000 gallons an hour. Seems that it would have made more sense for a 21st century President to do his speech real time from the White House to a big screen system, no use of fuel or the pollution it creates.

yew mean the standard the obamalama set?

Which was? Please specify the Obama standard on use of Air Force One and the 1st Lady's staff. I would like to read it.

What double standard? He claimed he would be better than the rest, he was most qualified for the office, he would do things differently. He isn't doing anything different except using teleprompters for everything. He starts up those 4 engines on that huge aircraft to fly 150 miles(his first use of Air Force One), where Marine one would have been much easier and cheaper for everyone involved. He is an elitist snob, just what one would expect from an Ivy League ass wipe punk, no common sense.

What double standard? He claimed he would be better than the rest, he was most qualified for the office, he would do things differently. He isn't doing anything different except using teleprompters for everything. He starts up those 4 engines on that huge aircraft to fly 150 miles(his first use of Air Force One), where Marine one would have been much easier and cheaper for everyone involved. He is an elitist snob, just what one would expect from an Ivy League ass wipe punk, no common sense.

Please specify the Obama standard on use of Air Force One and the 1st Lady's staff. I would like to read it.

Don't worry about barry's husband mitch!! Once they do the perp walk out of the whitehouse, she can go back to acting in, planet of the apes!!

I knew this thread would end up here.
The typical racist "Michelle Obama is an ugly black woman" crap

Now we know why they post lies to protest the fact that the First Lady has a staff

Basically...this entire thead has descended into the realm of delusional.

and it is at least the forth installment.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/85230-first-lady-is-a-financial-nightmare.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/83429-michelle-obama-first-lady-or-queen.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/83494-the-first-ladys-attendants.html

canadafreepress rocks.

Last edited:

Which was? Please specify the Obama standard on use of Air Force One and the 1st Lady's staff. I would like to read it.

his new standard.. spend hundreds of thousand flying AFO around manhatten scaring the shit outta everybody for a effen photo op,, and we are supposed to sacrificee.. other than HOPE and CHANGE he's got nuttin honey.. nuttin.

his new standard.. spend hundreds of thousand flying AFO around manhatten scaring the shit outta everybody for a effen photo op,, and we are supposed to sacrificee.. other than HOPE and CHANGE he's got nuttin honey.. nuttin.

If that's the standard, why are you complaining?

My goodness, you people are funny to watch. :lol:

I still wonder why having a staff is "poor behavior"...

In a day and age when the ENTIRE country is in financial straits, to put this kind of pressure on the taxpayers is without question "POOR BEHAVIOR".

Is it really necessary to have 2 assistants to schedule your travel as the first lady?

Is it necessary to have 2 assistants to help you organize press conferences? Seriously?

Call it what you want, but poor behaviour is a good label if you ask me.

How so? What double standard are you talking about? I hold Obama to his campaign promises. Why aren't the people who voted for him doing the same? He really only lied to YOU!... I knew better than to believe his bullshit.

In a day and age when the ENTIRE country is in financial straits, to put this kind of pressure on the taxpayers is without question "POOR BEHAVIOR".

Is it really necessary to have 2 assistants to schedule your travel as the first lady?

Is it necessary to have 2 assistants to help you organize press conferences? Seriously?

Fun to watch....indeed. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yeah, some people are easily amused. It does't take much. Kinda like my dog. All he needs is a stick and he's perfectly happy.

What's fun to watch is that this is the only response you have to a couple of REALLY good questions. When you don't have an answer, you just laugh and clap.

Yeah, some people are easily amused. It does't take much. Kinda like my dog. All he needs is a stick and he's perfectly happy.

What's fun to watch is that this is the only response you have to a couple of REALLY good questions. When you don't have an answer, you just laugh and clap.

Funny how I asked a few questions that were never answered...let's try again.

What part of Obama's Standards refers to his use of Air Force One and Michelle's use of her First Lady Staff?

What did they promise in that regard? And how has reality diverted from what they promised in that regard?

If I can get answers to those questions, maybe I can take you guys seriously.

for me what is fun to watch is you, txlonghorn, were the thread starter of this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/85230-first-lady-is-a-financial-nightmare.html

and you got a lot of opinions and answers and now you ask for more.

for me what is fun to watch is you, txlonghorn, were the thread starter of this:

Classic Trick....again.

she don lika our answers yathink? :tongue:

Forum List

Back