Don't Start No shit, Won't Be No Shit

A better picture. Check out the open carry...

DH3bl0oVwAAA2qr.jpg

These crazies are coning out of the woodwork.

If this jackass shoots someone, that's premeditated, 1st degree. Put him in jail for a long LONG time.

:crybaby: just relax snowflake.

I think your definition of "decent people" is different than mine damn.
Bringing violence to people you simply disagree with is wrong no matter what is discussed.

A better picture. Check out the open carry...

DH3bl0oVwAAA2qr.jpg

These crazies are coning out of the woodwork.

If this jackass shoots someone, that's premeditated, 1st degree. Put him in jail for a long LONG time.

Exercising a constitutional right is "crazy"? Was there a special hidden clause the founding fathers put in the second Amendment that only allows "crazy" people to carry a firearm?

If he has to shoot someone, it will be in self-defense. He did after all, warn them first, didn't he?

Last edited:
Poor Ricky.

Trump thugs only assault when they have at least a 5:1 advantage, and when they're wielding weapons against unarmed little old women and church groups.

That worked in Charlottesville, because it was the entire nation's contingent of armed Trump Nazis, up against a few unarmed locals.

It's not working anywhere else. Trump thugs aren't being allowed to bring in weapons, and they're getting outnumbered 100:1 by decent people. That's why the Trump-Nazis have cancelled almost all of their rallies. They though the nation would rally with them, but the exact opposite happened.

Also, cameras. The Trump Nazis are being photographed, identified and publicly shamed. And charged with crimes. That's another reason they're not showing up to assault people.

Hence, Ricky is crying.

You've been whupped, Ricky, and your crying is delightful to behold.

https://gizmodo.com/pro-trump-rallies-in-36-states-canceled-will-be-held-a-1798299229
---
Pro-Trump rallies that were originally being planned for roughly 37 locations across the US have been canceled. The rallies, scheduled for September 9th, were being coordinated by ACT For America, a pro-Trump and anti-Muslim hate group best known for its “March Against Sharia” back in June. The group said it will instead hold online demonstrations.
---
goebbels.png

Just because you can only read one sentence in that post doesn't mean the other half doesn't exist.

I was doing you a favor by ignoring your big whoppers about violent liberals.

But since you bring it up, unlike you, I define peaceful protestors as decent people, while you clearly disagree, as shown by your attempts to classify peaceful protestors as violent thugs.

Happy now?

Just because you can only read one sentence in that post doesn't mean the other half doesn't exist.

I was doing you a favor by ignoring your big whoppers about violent liberals.

But since you bring it up, unlike you, I define peaceful protestors as decent people, while you clearly disagree, as shown by your attempts to classify peaceful protestors as violent thugs.

Happy now?
If you read what I said you would have seen I disagree with the violence from any side....

Forum List

Back