don't liberals believe in equity? What's 'equitable' here is that there be a special counsel for Biden just like there is one for Trump

We don't know, other presidents haven't been investigated like Trump has. However, apparently others have taken top secret documents, as we are seeing now. We don't know about what other presidents have taken, because no other president has been investigated like Trump. As we have seen, the national archives are apparently only interested in pursuing the matter if it's Trump. Biden had these documents for 6 years and national archives didn't seem too interested in recovering the documents.

Also, why isn't anyone mentioning how these documents were actually discovered before the mid term elections, but we are only hearing about it now. If that had been Trump, the left would be calling it election interference.

Well, politics is becoming more and more toxic. I post about changing to Proportional Representation to reduce this all the time. Maybe other former Presidents took documents and people trusted that person because they'd been a president.
Now, people don't trust Trump, though this two party fighting over anything and everything started way back, Bill Clinton getting impeached for nothing important was part of the slow build up, stopping Obama being able to put a Supreme Court Justice in place has accelerated this.

Did the national archives KNOW he had these documents? Why are we hearing it now? Perhaps because the Republicans are in charge of the House... who knows.

Sort of, but the point is how and why are these people walking off with these documents period! ALL THESE people need to truly be held accountable.

Well, really what needs to happen is that during the presidency, and at the end of the presidency, procedures are put in place. Also presidents need to be made aware of their role, and that they don't own any of this stuff.

Seems like US presidents these days think they are more important.

Just the last three. Obama, Clinton and even Mr. Carter

"For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home. Letting go of the family farm was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but I did it because the American people asked me to. I did it for their sake, without enthusiasm, but also without hesitation.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

Seriously, it was just a few fields and a warehouse, and you idiots still appointed a special prosecutor and spent six months investigating it.

Not a day goes by when I don’t think about what life would be like if I still had my peanut farm. I miss it so much. I miss feeling the sun on my face. I miss the earth in my hands. Sometimes, I’d go out to the fields before dawn. I’d watch the sun come up, watch it cast golden light on my plants, row by row. It was so calm; so quiet. Those were some of the best days of my life. It sure would’ve been nice to live out the rest of my years there, but I had to do what was right. I suppose only some of us have to.

God, I loved that peanut farm!

Read more at:

LOL.
Still, none of them have been investigated to the extent of trump.

Just the last three. Obama, Clinton and even Mr. Carter

"For generations, U.S. presidents have gone to great lengths to avoid potential conflicts of interest. When I was elected, I followed suit by placing my small business in a blind trust to assure our citizens that I would always put the country’s interests ahead of my own. It’s a vital presidential tradition. That’s why I find it a bit curious that our new commander-in-chief has been allowed to ignore it.

For Christ’s sake, you people made me get rid of my peanut farm before you let me be president.

I grew up on that farm. When my father died, I moved back home and worked those fields with my own two hands to keep it afloat. It was a hard job, but it was so rewarding. It wasn’t just a business—it was the place I called home. Letting go of the family farm was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to do, but I did it because the American people asked me to. I did it for their sake, without enthusiasm, but also without hesitation.

Boy, times sure have changed, haven’t they? I couldn’t help but notice that the current occupant of the White House owns more than 500 companies, has business interests across the Middle East and Asia, and owes hundreds of millions of dollars to banks he is now responsible for regulating. It seems a touch unfair that a bigger fuss was made about my little peanut operation than all his office towers, hotels, and golf courses combined. All I had was a farm, you know? A small, precious farm.

Seriously, it was just a few fields and a warehouse, and you idiots still appointed a special prosecutor and spent six months investigating it.

Not a day goes by when I don’t think about what life would be like if I still had my peanut farm. I miss it so much. I miss feeling the sun on my face. I miss the earth in my hands. Sometimes, I’d go out to the fields before dawn. I’d watch the sun come up, watch it cast golden light on my plants, row by row. It was so calm; so quiet. Those were some of the best days of my life. It sure would’ve been nice to live out the rest of my years there, but I had to do what was right. I suppose only some of us have to.

God, I loved that peanut farm!

Read more at:

LOL.
Anything to address on the rest of my post?

Seems to me that both sides go ahead and accuse, and the other side then demands to know before when it's their own party.

We know this, we know both sides do this. Nothing new to see here.
I agree, both sides could use a dose of integrity.

Well, politics is becoming more and more toxic. I post about changing to Proportional Representation to reduce this all the time. Maybe other former Presidents took documents and people trusted that person because they'd been a president.
Now, people don't trust Trump, though this two party fighting over anything and everything started way back, Bill Clinton getting impeached for nothing important was part of the slow build up, stopping Obama being able to put a Supreme Court Justice in place has accelerated this.

Did the national archives KNOW he had these documents? Why are we hearing it now? Perhaps because the Republicans are in charge of the House... who knows.

I'm sure the archives knew, just like they knew they were missing documents that Trump had.

I wasn't asking why are we hearing about it now, I'm asking why haven't we heard about UNTIL now? They discovered those documents about a month and a half before the mid term elections, and no news stories..no coverage...no raid...nothing. they kept it quiet, until now. Dems would have called that election tamlering had Trump done that.

I'm sure the archives knew, just like they knew they were missing documents that Trump had.

I wasn't asking why are we hearing about it now, I'm asking why haven't we heard about UNTIL now? They discovered those documents about a month and a half before the mid term elections, and no news stories..no coverage...no raid...nothing. they kept it quiet, until now. Dems would have called that election tamlering had Trump done that.

You're "sure"?
Why? Because you want to be "sure"?

Let's stick to what WE KNOW.

I'd say it won't happen until we can find a way to root corruption out of politics and get people in there who are actually there for the people.

It won't happen because the people are too damn lazy.
I mean, I've been banging on about it on this forum for years, and most people don't understand it, can't be bothered to understand it.
One dude on this forum was like "we already have Proportional Representation". That's how lazy people are. They come on forums like this and they know NOTHING. Yet they have "opinions" which are mostly things someone has told them to think.

You're "sure"?

So...the national archives just happened to be Johnny on the spot when they realized they were missing documents after Trump left office...but seemed to not be aware of missing documents when Biden left office....that would be hard to believe..I mean, they just suddenly had a lapse of record keeping when it comes to Biden?

You're "sure"?

Also, there it is again "let's stick to what we know", that general phrase seems to be being used a lot recently...never when it came to accusing Trump of anything...then it was "guilty!"...but now, we need to "stick to what we know".

I agree, integrity would dictate we should stuck to what we know....I wish that would happen on both sides.

So...the national archives just happened to be Johnny on the spot when they realized they were missing documents after Trump left office...but seemed to not be aware of missing documents when Biden left office....that would be hard to believe..I mean, they just suddenly had a lapse of record keeping when it comes to Biden?

Someone told the national archives that Trump had documents. You think the national archives have a list of all documents from the presidency and they're ticking off boxes.

No doubt someone also told someone about Biden's documents.

Also, there it is again "let's stick to what we know", that general phrase seems to be being used a lot recently...never when it came to accusing Trump of anything...then it was "guilty!"...but now, we need to "stick to what we know".

I agree, integrity would dictate we should stuck to what we know....I wish that would happen on both sides.

Did I say Trump was guilty? No. Just because you've been talking with a load of partisan hacks, doesn't mean I am.

Someone told the national archives that Trump had documents. You think the national archives have a list of all documents from the presidency and they're ticking off boxes.

No doubt someone also told someone about Biden's documents.
Is it that? Or is it that documents are handled by the nara, and they keep track of them, and the most sensitive documents are on a "check-out" system, which means if someone has them, the nara knows about it.

I don't know if nara has a list of ALL the documents, but im pretty sure they have a record of most of them, after all, that their job.

Who would have told the nara? If Trump had them at his private office, who would have known?

"Oooops ... I got sloppy and accidentally left a whole box of Classified Documents unsecured in a building with my name on it ...
That was bought and paid for by the Chinese.

Hmm ... Who do I know at the Department of Justice ... Maybe they can help me out.
If not ... I am just going to have to get ahold of someone at USMB ... They'll straighten everything out."

:auiqs.jpg:

Interesting story. I’d prefer to stick to what is known for the time being and leave the conjecture and flights of fancy to you.

Here are the facts that can be backed up so far and since you claim I say things and never back it up, I’ll back it up :)

11/2/22. Biden’s personal lawyer’s found classified documents In the Penn Biden Center. The same day the White House counsel’s office notified NARA. The documents included some marked Top Secret SCI.

11/3/22 NARA took possession of the records. NARA then notified the DoJ.

There were 10 documents with classified markings contained in one folder in a box of unclassified documents.

11/12/22 A search for more documents found a second set of approximately 10 with classified markings in Biden’s garage at his Delaware residence.

These were also voluntarily given to NARA and the DoJ notified.

According to an unnamed source none found in the Biden residence were marked “top-secret”.

01/13/22 Garlend appoints Robert Hur as Special Counsel to oversee the investigation.

Now, my opinion.

Any carelessness with classified documents is serious and deserves serious investigation particularly as to who might have had access, whether retaining them was intentional, and whether there might be more. A special counsel is appropriate here as it de-politicizes the investigation.

Those that complain about how this should be handled exactly like the Trump situation ignore certain substantial differences in the sheer number of documents, obstruction, and lack of voluntary cooperation. In both cases intent matters. Intent is the difference between say Sandy Berger stuffing documents in his pants and trying to walk out with them or someone taking them to sell to another entity and some carelessly packing them in with other documents. The fact that now two presidents have been found having classified material like this makes me think procedures for leaving office need to be tightened up.

I’ll post about the Penn Biden Center and Chinese funding later because there seems to be some non-fact based claims there.

Interesting story. I’d prefer to stick to what is known for the time being and leave the conjecture and flights of fancy to you.

Here are the facts that can be backed up so far and since you claim I say things and never back it up, I’ll back it up :)

11/2/22. Biden’s personal lawyer’s found classified documents In the Penn Biden Center. The same day the White House counsel’s office notified NARA. The documents included some marked Top Secret SCI.

11/3/22 NARA took possession of the records. NARA then notified the DoJ.

There were 10 documents with classified markings contained in one folder in a box of unclassified documents.

11/12/22 A search for more documents found a second set of approximately 10 with classified markings in Biden’s garage at his Delaware residence.

These were also voluntarily given to NARA and the DoJ notified.

According to an unnamed source none found in the Biden residence were marked “top-secret”.

01/13/22 Garlend appoints Robert Hur as Special Counsel to oversee the investigation.

Now, my opinion.

Any carelessness with classified documents is serious and deserves serious investigation particularly as to who might have had access, whether retaining them was intentional, and whether there might be more. A special counsel is appropriate here as it de-politicizes the investigation.

Those that complain about how this should be handled exactly like the Trump situation ignore certain substantial differences in the sheer number of documents, obstruction, and lack of voluntary cooperation. In both cases intent matters. Intent is the difference between say Sandy Berger stuffing documents in his pants and trying to walk out with them or someone taking them to sell to another entity and some carelessly packing them in with other documents. The fact that now two presidents have been found having classified material like this makes me think procedures for leaving office need to be tightened up.

I’ll post about the Penn Biden Center and Chinese funding later because there seems to be some non-fact based claims there.

Yeah ... That's what I have been saying ... And Attorney General Garland appointed a Special Cousel to Investigate.
Which is what needed to happen ... You didn't understand what I meant when I responded to this ...

Not only that, he notified the proper agencies as soon as they were found.​

With ... "Don't even try" ... :thup:

Do you honestly think I give a fuck if it took your stupid ass three days to figure out what I meant ... :auiqs.jpg:
I mean shit Coyote ... I tried it all ... Even just making fun of you in the end.

Dang, they just found some more classified documents at his Delaware home. lolol...

For the record, no S.W.A.T. was present...

Biden has returned home to the crime scene, however.

Not sure if he'll be overseeing it. :dunno:

I believe Chapter 37 Title 18 in the U.S. Code is where most of the relevant Law pertaining to these violations is found. It's very clear Law...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back