don't liberals believe in equity? What's 'equitable' here is that there be a special counsel for Biden just like there is one for Trump

At present there isn't enough information for that.

If it's found that Biden took secret documents that shouldn't have been taken, then maybe.
However Biden was willing to give anything back immediately, unlike Trump.

So, you can talk about equality, but the two stories are different.
Actually Garland had other review the case and suggested a special counsel to be appointed, so let be clear Garland felt there was enough to request one.

What does the investigation hurt?

If Biden is innocent then he has nothing to worry about but tell me guys why did he have documents from Obama time as being President?

What is good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Ok. These documents have been in bidens possession for over 6 years. So, the question is, how did those documents end up in his possession? Did they accidentally get packed up in boxes as Biden was moving out? Not likely? Would they be so careless with secret documents? Also, I'm pretty sure Biden didn't do his own packing, so if that's the explanation, then does that mean that the documents were laying around so that whoever packed those boxes had access to the secret documents? Again, not likely. The most plausible explanation is that he took them, as Trump did, as other presidents before have.

Also, those documents were in his possession for 6 years? How is it that the national archives never came after Biden to reclaim those documents...after 6 years...but they came after Trump for documents he had after 4 months?

How "secret" are these documents? We don't know. But they've done what they did to Trump which was a special counsel, only it didn't require Trump choosing someone and it dragging out for days and days, it took like a day to get it all done.

But watch the Republicans get all shocked at Biden and how he's unfit to rule, yet ignored Trump doing the same things.

But Trump also gave back boxes of documents. Yes, he felt he was entitled to some of them, as other presidents have also take documents with them after their presidential terms ended, and he even said they were willing to work with them further.

The stories are not as different as you would seem. Again, how is it that Biden came into possession of the documents in the first place? And why did the national archives never try to reclaim those documents from Biden, even though he had them for 6 years, but they came after Trump after just 4 months?

Well.... Trump was clearly playing games. He "felt" he was entitled to some of them, no matter the law, because he didn't give a damn what the law said, and knew he could put pressure on people with his crazy nutjob supporters going mental around the country.

These stories are very different, however the Republicans will try and make them seem the same...

Actually Garland had other review the case and suggested a special counsel to be appointed, so let be clear Garland felt there was enough to request one.

Perhaps certain people decided it was best, and went to Garland and request one. That it happened so fast, unlike for Trump's, suggest it was more of a willing thing. Also, Biden hasn't come out and acted like a complete muppet.

Perhaps certain people decided it was best, and went to Garland and request one. That it happened so fast, unlike for Trump's, suggest it was more of a willing thing. Also, Biden hasn't come out and acted like a complete muppet.
You haven’t read a damn thing then and need to brush up on the news story before you lecture me about who and what happened.

Garland went to a outside source for an opinion on the matter and that source told him it warrant someone outside the DOJ to investigate, so read up on the news.

Also hypocrite Biden said it was in his garage like his car and it was locked, so the documents were never secured and he is as stupid as Trump but those like you will try to excuse Biden while wanting Trump in Jail.

Let just admit you have no problem with Biden stupidity just because he is a damn Democrat!

How "secret" are these documents? We don't know. But they've done what they did to Trump which was a special counsel, only it didn't require Trump choosing someone and it dragging out for days and days, it took like a day to get it all done.

But watch the Republicans get all shocked at Biden and how he's unfit to rule, yet ignored Trump doing the same things.
And let read you excusing Biden while wanting to hold Trump accountable!

Funny how you are just like the Trumpsters!

You haven’t read a damn thing then and need to brush up on the news story before you lecture me about who and what happened.

Garland went to a outside source for an opinion on the matter and that source told him it warrant someone outside the DOJ to investigate, so read up on the news.

Also hypocrite Biden said it was in his garage like his car and it was locked, so the documents were never secured and he is as stupid as Trump but those like you will try to excuse Biden while wanting Trump in Jail.

Let just admit you have no problem with Biden stupidity just because he is a damn Democrat!

Do you know how politics works?

I guess the OP doesn't read the news because there was a special council assigned in Biden's case.

I guess the OP doesn't read the news because there was a special council assigned in Biden's case.

Yeah, I think he worked with the same firm that pushed that whole Russia hoax thing. lol...

Last edited:
Criminal intent is the big difference here and it will be the distinction these Trumpbots will refuse to acknowledge.
So Biden sets up an office financed by the Chinese and Hunter gets keys for both Joe and the Chinese. Then Joe leaves highly classified documents in a closet for the Chinese to discover and read.

How convenient.

Having classified documents in their possession without proper handling is the same crime for both Trump and Biden. Period. Trumps behavior later ignoring suponeas etc are completely different.

What I don't get, if Biden is as corrupt as you Trumpsters think he is, why didn't he just burn the documents? Easypeasy.

How secret are they? I don't know know, the news is saying some are highly classified, top secret. How classified do they need to be?

Isn't that exactly what you all did to Trump?

How secret are they? I don't know know, the news is saying some are highly classified, top secret. How classified do they need to be?

Isn't that exactly what you all did to Trump?

So, you don't know, I don't know. So how are we supposed to be able to say what's what until we know?
"the news".... which news, right wing news? All the news? The Mongolian Times?

At present there isn't enough information for that.

If it's found that Biden took secret documents that shouldn't have been taken, then maybe.
However Biden was willing to give anything back immediately, unlike Trump.

So, you can talk about equality, but the two stories are different.

Sort of, but the point is how and why are these people walking off with these documents period! ALL THESE people need to truly be held accountable.

Forum List

Back