don't liberals believe in equity? What's 'equitable' here is that there be a special counsel for Biden just like there is one for Trump

Attorney General Garland doesn't have to know what to do with President Biden ...
As the Nation's Chief Law Enforcement Officer ... Enforcing the Law would probably be a good idea.

But ... When you monkey around and start playing politics ... Well ... It can leave one wondering on what they might ought to do.
Watch out ... They will aim that politics at you ... If you don't make them happy.

Garland must appoint a special counsel for Biden - or admit his investigation of Trump was just a political hit job. Can’t have it both ways

Yes! Equality is important!

When the National archives spends a year trying to get back documents of Biden's, then has to go to the fbi, and the fbi gets the runaround from him, so they need to get a search warrant, and Biden's lawyers lie under oath that all records were returned......

THEN you CAN assign a special prosecutor if needed.

No, he didn't ... President Biden indicated he didn't even know what the documents were ... Or that they were there.​
I suspect his lawyers contacted him first and contacted the relevant agencies on his behalf.

His lawyers contacted the Federal Agencies ... Not like they had a choice ...
The documents had been unsecured at the Penn-Biden Center ... Financed by the Chinese ... For more than six years.​
Sure they had a choice. They always have a choice, look at what unfolded with Trump's documents.

The Secret Service wasn't protecting the Penn-Biden Center either ... No, don't ... Don't even try ... :auiqs.jpg:

Why would I even try? I never made that claim nor would I. I'm not a Trumpist . They were unsecured.

This needs to be investigated and is being investigated, for any possible criminal intent, of whomever brought the classified records there, and a security assessment done....

That would be required, protocol imo.... and I'm fine with it. If Biden's team begins not to cooperate then take harder, legal measures....

Criminal intent is the big difference here and it will be the distinction these Trumpbots will refuse to acknowledge.
intent is clearly established when he took the top secret documents, and placed them in a different folder and labeled that folder personal. Clearly he was trying to hide the documents.

I suspect his lawyers contacted him first and contacted the relevant agencies on his behalf.

Sure they had a choice. They always have a choice, look at what unfolded with Trump's documents.

Why would I even try? I never made that claim nor would I. I'm not a Trumpist . They were unsecured.

I told you not to try ... What did you think that meant?

I don't care what you "suspect" ... And I will gladly go with what President Biden said ... And it still won't matter.
Mishandling of Classified Documents is the crime ... And what you think about who did it or why ... Won't change that.

Just stop ... Stop play that stupid assed game ... Stop chasing the ball like a silly dog.

And ... I didn't say a damn thing about Former President Trump in my comment to you ... That's where you want to take it ...
And it will never excuse what President Biden has done ... Or any crimes he is guilty of.

Don't try it ... You are not capable ... :thup:

Last edited:
Biden illegally and criminally had CLASSIFIED documents in his garage at home :oops: :oops: :oops: appointing a special counsel is pretty much mandatory now.

I told you not to try ... What did you think that meant?

I don't care what you "suspect" ... And I will gladly go with what President Biden said ... And it still won't matter.
Mishandling of Classified Documents is the crime ... And what you think about who did it or why ... Won't change that.

Just stop ... Stop play that stupid assed game ... Stop chasing the ball like a silly dog.

And ... I didn't say a damn thing about Former President Trump in my comment to you ... That's where you want to take it ...
And it will never excuse what President Biden has done ... Or any crimes he is guilty of.

Don't try it ... You are not capable ... :thup:

Don't order me around. I don't care what you did or "didn't" say. I'm free to say what I want as are you.

I also don't why you seem to feel I think it is not a crime as I not said otherwise. The law requires intent to make a crime.

Don't order me around. I don't care what you did or "didn't" say. I'm free to say what I want as are you.

I also don't why you seem to feel I think it is not a crime as I not said otherwise. The law requires intent to make a crime.

Are you attempting to suggest that the lack of any Respect for Classified Documents is not an indication of Intent?

If you want to suggest that the intent is simply the fact they don't have a clue what they are doing ...
Just stop ... It will not save you ... Ignorance and Neglect of the Law is not an excuse ... :thup:

You are free to say what you want ... Try saying something that pays more Respect to our Laws ...
Stop making excuses.

Just think Coyote ... Step back and think ... What do you want from our officials ...
A complete mess of how they handle Classified Documents ... And whoever can run to a camera the fastest and start making excuses for them.
You think that is going to solve the problem ... You think that is going to help establish the trust we should have in our Officials and our Agencies?

Last edited:

Are you attempting to suggest that the lack of any Respect for Classified Documents is not an indication of Intent?

No, it is not on it‘s own.

If you want to suggest that the intent is simply the fact they don't have a clue what they are doing ...

Just stop ... It will not save you ... Ignorance and Neglect of the Law is not an excuse ... :thup:

Actually it is. It is one reason why not everyone is charged or the sentenced the same for what is seemingly the same crime.

You are free to say what you want ... Try saying something that pays more Respect to our Laws ...
Stop making excuses.​
Try understanding how ”intent” plays a factor in our laws.

Just think Coyote ... Step back and think ... What do you want from our officials ...
A complete mess of how they handle Classified Documents ... And whoever can run to a camera the fastest and start making excuses for them.​

You are missing something if you are assuming I don’t think this should be without consequences.

You think that is going to solve the problem ... You think that is going to help establish the trust we should have in our Officials and our Agencies?
That is not what I think. To paraphrase what you’ve said in other instances, don’t presume to know what I think.

At present there isn't enough information for that.

If it's found that Biden took secret documents that shouldn't have been taken, then maybe.
However Biden was willing to give anything back immediately, unlike Trump.

So, you can talk about equality, but the two stories are different.
Trump legally took classified documents and stored them properly. Biden stole classified documents and stored them in his shared office and his locked garage. Beside his corvette. Yes, the stories are totally different. Biden will not release the log on the visitors to that house either. You're a hypocrite.

No, it is not on it‘s own.
Actually it is. It is one reason why not everyone is charged or the sentenced the same for what is seemingly the same crime.

Try understanding how ”intent” plays a factor in our laws.
You are missing something if you are assuming I don’t think this should be without consequences.

That is not what I think. To paraphrase what you’ve said in other instances, don’t presume to know what I think.

Okay ... Tell me how a complete lack of Respect for the Law and the Requirements surrounding the handling of Classified Documents does not indicate Intent ...
Because it's what happened whether or not you like it.

There is no reason to suggest that someone has the Intent to handle Classified Documents properly ...
By stuffing them in a box and forgetting they are there.

Stop making excuses and backing them up with nothing ... I also didn't tell you how you think ...
I asked if you thought making excuses was going to solve the problem ... Or establish the trust we should have in our Agencies and Officials.

You cannot twist it ... You are not capable ... :thup:

Last edited:

Okay ... Tell me how a complete lack of Respect for the Law and the Requirements surrounding the handling of Classified Documents does not indicate Intent ...​
People can be careless, sloppy or ignorant but that doesn’t mean they intentionally set out to knowingly break the the law. That was also brought up in Trump’s case in that a criminal charge would depend on if they could find evidence of intent.

Mishandling classified information, especially if it is accidental, is usually handled as an administrative matter. However, more serious violations can incur criminal charges and penalties. Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 1924) states that anyone who “knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or

Because it's what happened whether or not you like it.​
What I like, or don’t like, has no bearing on this so no need to keep repeating it.

There is no reason to suggest that someone has the Intent to handle Classified Documents properly ...
By stuffing them in a box and forgetting they are there.​

There is no reason to suggest anything.

Stop making excuses and backing them up with nothing ...​

Pointing out reality is not making excuses.

I also didn't tell you how you think ...​

:lol:

I asked if you thought making excuses was going to solve the problem ... Or establish the trust we should have in our Agencies and Officials.

You cannot twist it ... You are not capable ... :thup:

“you think…”

If it's found that Biden took secret documents that shouldn't have been taken, then maybe.

giving them back doesnt matter,, the crime is having them,,

trump could have them since he was POTUS with declassification powers and biden didnt have those powers,,

Ok. These documents have been in bidens possession for over 6 years. So, the question is, how did those documents end up in his possession? Did they accidentally get packed up in boxes as Biden was moving out? Not likely? Would they be so careless with secret documents? Also, I'm pretty sure Biden didn't do his own packing, so if that's the explanation, then does that mean that the documents were laying around so that whoever packed those boxes had access to the secret documents? Again, not likely. The most plausible explanation is that he took them, as Trump did, as other presidents before have.

Also, those documents were in his possession for 6 years? How is it that the national archives never came after Biden to reclaim those documents...after 6 years...but they came after Trump for documents he had after 4 months?

Pointing out reality is not making excuses.

"Oooops ... I got sloppy and accidentally left a whole box of Classified Documents unsecured in a building with my name on it ...
That was bought and paid for by the Chinese.

Hmm ... Who do I know at the Department of Justice ... Maybe they can help me out.
If not ... I am just going to have to get ahold of someone at USMB ... They'll straighten everything out."

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

But Trump also gave back boxes of documents. Yes, he felt he was entitled to some of them, as other presidents have also take documents with them after their presidential terms ended, and he even said they were willing to work with them further.

The stories are not as different as you would seem. Again, how is it that Biden came into possession of the documents in the first place? And why did the national archives never try to reclaim those documents from Biden, even though he had them for 6 years, but they came after Trump after just 4 months?

Forum List

Back