Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Lol you pretend that men don’t often act like whiny, hormonal little bitches. It’s pretty common among Trumptards.

Because to a leftist, when they complain they are addressing a problem. When somebody on the right does the same, they are whiny hormonal bitches.

Because to a leftist, when they complain they are addressing a problem. When somebody on the right does the same, they are whiny hormonal bitches.
Believe it or not, I actually agree lefties can act like whiny little bitches when it comes to cancel culture shit. We all don’t act like that though. Trumptards though? My god. So much whining.

Believe it or not, I actually agree lefties can act like whiny little bitches when it comes to cancel culture shit. We all don’t act like that though. Trumptards though? My god. So much whining.

Oh please. You leftists never call anybody out for being whiny when they are discussing their issues. All those people whining over the Rittenhouse verdict is a pretty good current example.

Oh please. You leftists never call anybody out for being whiny when they are discussing their issues. All those people whining over the Rittenhouse verdict is a pretty good current example.
That bitch ass mother fucker may not have broken any laws besides the gun charge, but he was still a hothead douche bag little bitch who went there to start shit. Those people would still be alive if he knew his place. The stupidity is believing those people deserved to die for their petty crimes.

That bitch ass mother fucker may not have broken any laws besides the gun charge, but he was still a hothead douche bag little bitch who went there to start shit. Those people would still be alive if he knew his place. The stupidity is believing those people deserved to die for their petty crimes.

But you're not being whiny. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, my good friend. There were NO gun laws violated.

Kyle Rittenhouse's father lives in that town and Kyle works as a lifesaver at the municipal pool. So, who didn't belong there?

Had the thugs not gone out to vandalize, loot, and commit arson, they would still be alive.

Arson, vandalism, and assault with a deadly weapon are not petty crimes. No, they did not deserve to die, but that was their decision.

Quit being a bothersome troll and grow up.

Sorry, my good friend. There were NO gun laws violated.

Kyle Rittenhouse's father lives in that town and Kyle works as a lifesaver at the municipal pool. So, who didn't belong there?

Had the thugs not gone out to vandalize, loot, and commit arson, they would still be alive.

Arson, vandalism, and assault with a deadly weapon are not petty crimes. No, they did not deserve to die, but that was their decision.

Quit being a bothersome troll and grow up.
He was 17 you idiot. He got off because of a technicality. That’s it. It’s still illegal for minors to possess guns.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back