Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

It’s based on the barrel length. That’s it. That’s all it was.

And unless you exceed that barrel length you are not breaking any laws. Didn't you see the judge throw it out when the defense brought up the law?

I'm not against your position. I'm on your side actually, but the law is the law. If Wisconsin wants those laws, they have every right to institute them. Now if that punk pulled that in my state, he would be in prison for a long time. Our laws in Ohio are different. I know this as a CCW holder in this state. But in Wisconsin, apparently you can go into a bikers bar, finish your beer, and when you exit the place, yell ALL BIKERS ARE PUSSIES. When a few come out to kick your ass, just gun them down one by one. That's their law. It's perfectly legal apparently.

In Ohio you are restricted from being armed and deliberately putting yourself in a violent situation. You cannot irritate people to the point they attack you and then claim self-defense when you murder them with a firearm.

He was 17 you idiot. He got off because of a technicality. That’s it. It’s still illegal for minors to possess guns.
Other than loving your role as a troll, why do you demand to be ignorant? Kyle Rittenhouse was 100% in compliance with the gun laws of Wisconsin. Why do you think that even the prosecution admitted to the judge that Kyle was in total compliance with the law?

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

That bitch ass mother fucker may not have broken any laws besides the gun charge, but he was still a hothead douche bag little bitch who went there to start shit. Those people would still be alive if he knew his place. The stupidity is believing those people deserved to die for their petty crimes.
Actually they died because the morons decided to attack a guy with a gun thinking he was an easy target. That “petty crime” of assault with intent to kill. Looks like your three pals were bitch ass mother fuckers. Like you are for defending a pedo and domestic abuser.

It’s based on the barrel length. That’s it. That’s all it was.
For the love of God. Why can't you just admit you were wrong and behave like an adult? As it is, your obstinance simply makes you look like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. Does it not?

Day one, when the judge dropped all weapons charges, a serious person would have viewed the video and then checked for themselves. Instead, either you choose to remain ignorant or, you know that the weapons charges were bogus, but you are a good follower and parrot what the far-left told you to think and say? Right?

Just a rhetorical question. Why are the characters on the far left so incredibly resistant to doing their own research? Why do they just swallow what the talking heads on CNN, MSNBC, and others want them to think?

How does such behavior serve you well?

Still milking the perpetual dumb act. Gotcha.
BTW, what do you think those arrows are for, you LAZY dumb fuck!

I'm not clicking ten arrows only to find out you're full of shit as always. You made the claim, I called you on it, if you can't provide, you lost the debate.

They were starting under Trump but then..... LOL. Get real. I just heard Von Maur retail store is paying $20 hr.
But then demofks released the Wuhan hoax. Couldn’t have a good economy going into the elections! Too funny! When did you feel the need to treat humans with such evil?

is Biden's historic low poll numbers and now even Dem leaders sounding the alarm on the economy, got it.
I guess we're supposed to assume those numbers came out of nowhere and are just ignorant folks being "mean" to the president. Too damned RIGHT the Dems understand how bad he is. IMO, they've bought into remove Bad Orange Man AT ANY PRICE, and are only now twigging to the fact that Obama and his clique are intentionally driving us over a cliff before the system can correct itself.

He will walk free and THEY will be forever blamed for the destruction they allowed him to bring to us all. No one is even really paying attention to that senile, pervvy shit-stain in a suit. The Tan Messiah is the puppet-master.

I think Billy and Banker should hang out. Throw Candycorn in there and you get these guys.

Billy's on the left for sure, Banker is in the middle, again for sure. That leaves Cornhole on the right.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
I'm not clicking ten arrows only to find out you're full of shit as always. You made the claim, I called you on it, if you can't provide, you lost the debate.
You defended the RECORD inflation claim, now you deny it.
You lost the debate and admitted you are playing dumb when you refused to click on the arrow short cuts, you worthless lying scum lazy fucking POS.
Although knowing you you probably did click on the arrows and saw you are wrong so all you can do is play dumb and lie.

I guess we're supposed to assume those numbers came out of nowhere and are just ignorant folks being "mean" to the president. Too damned RIGHT the Dems understand how bad he is. IMO, they've bought into remove Bad Orange Man AT ANY PRICE, and are only now twigging to the fact that Obama and his clique are intentionally driving us over a cliff before the system can correct itself.

He will walk free and THEY will be forever blamed for the destruction they allowed him to bring to us all. No one is even really paying attention to that senile, pervvy shit-stain in a suit. The Tan Messiah is the puppet-master.
BDS!

Remember when Trump bragged unemployment was never lower than when he was in office?

Jobless claims dropped to 199,000, the lowest since mid-November 1969.

So Biden beat Trump's number.

And remember Trump bragged no one including Lincoln did more for blacks?

The September 2021 jobs report showed Black unemployment fell at a sharper pace than white, Asian and Hispanic workers.

Haha you think Shitpants *Joe created jobs.

Haha you think Shitpants *Joe created jobs.
You thought Trump created jobs? Don't forget, when Obama was president, you and Trump didn't believe the numbers. If unemployment was at 4%, you didn't believe it. But when Trump got in and the number went down to 3.9, suddenly you believed.

But why didn't you say the same thing about Trump? It wasn't that he lowered unemployment. That number only went down because people gave up looking. Or they stopped getting unemployment payments. So they disappeared from the numbers.

You applied a different way of thinking as soon as Trump got in. So yes, I think Obama and Biden created jobs. And good jobs.

I also think the very small number of jobs Trump's tax breaks created wasn't worth it. Inflation, debt, and he only had 2.3% growth in 2019. After that tax break it should have been 4%. Only problem is Trump started a trade war with China, and he lost. He never talked about China again after that. Then Corona hit and he lied to us and that crashed the economy.

Only two great recessions in my lifetime. One Bush caused and the other Trump caused. Wuhan baby!

Forum List

Back