Don’t let the rightwing fool you: the economy is doing well under Biden

Hey idiot, if you’re so concerned about the “science”, why would you bother citing opinion polls? Why should anyone put any stock into them regardless of what they say?
Character%20I-S.jpg

Even if that were true, it would still be fascist.

In what way? Minorities had no right to vote until the mid 1800's. Women didn't get the right to vote until the early 1900's, and that was not on the national level. States were creating laws allowing women to vote only in their state.

So according to your definition, the United States has been a fascist country all along until the early 1900's.

In what way? Minorities had no right to vote until the mid 1800's. Women didn't get the right to vote until the early 1900's, and that was not on the national level. States were creating laws allowing women to vote only in their state.

So according to your definition, the United States has been a fascist country all along until the early 1900's.
Yep, all of that was fascist. I don’t suck their dick no matter what like you.

Sorry bud, he's right. The Founding Fathers were wise to limit voting to the smart people. Ever since we opened voting to everybody, America has gone down hill.
There was never such a limitation. :eusa_doh:

Sorry bud, he's right. The Founding Fathers were wise to limit voting to the smart people. Ever since we opened voting to everybody, America has gone down hill.
I’m guessing you have a problem with women and minorities voting.

Forum List

Back