Don't Judge It Like Your Sports 'Home Team'....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. It has often been said that the Left infantilizes their constituents, and the briefest of conversations with a Democrat voter will prove that.
They behave as though the political party and its role in governing is no more a consideration than the loyalty they feel the need to show to their sports choice.

Here's the result of that lack of thinking:
1638026620974.png

2. Somehow, the dolts cannot imagine how their vote affected their individual lives.

Here's how:

3. "Even Amid Thanksgiving Gratitude, Progressive Incoherence on Crime Is Hard to Ignore
For progressives, it is a time for soul-searching on matters of criminal justice — or at least it should be. In certain circumstances, they wish to be a guillotine’s blade, arguing for conviction for narrative’s sake, or so as to ensure equity of injustice. In others, they seek to decriminalize theft. In cities across the country, Thomas Jefferson finds himself on trial in the name of social justice nearly 200 years after his demise.
And in those same cities, violent criminals are being released back into the communities they’re sworn to serve and protect — also, supposedly, in the name of social justice. It’s hard to follow, yes, and harder still to justify on anything other than explicitly partisan grounds.

4. Nevertheless, they persist. Incoming New York City mayor Eric Adams stands nearly alone among elected Democrats in at least feigning an understanding of the importance of equal protection under the law, and of general order. And even he supports legislation that would allow non-citizens to vote in city elections. A principled voice of reason, he is not."

5. Perhaps you saw this headline this week:

"2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%​

In what would be one of the biggest political comebacks in American history, former President Donald Trump has surged into a double-digit lead over President Joe Biden in the latest 2024 matchup poll.

In today’s Rasmussen Reports survey, likely voters picked Trump to beat Biden, 45% to 32% if the election were held today, a gap that is even higher among independents who have become the critical swing group. They chose Trump 47%-20%."

2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%

In what would be one of the biggest political comebacks in American history, former President Donald Trump has surged into a double-digit lead over President Joe Biden in the latest 2024 matchup poll.
www.washingtonexaminer.com

I cannot imagine 32% of Americans being copacetic with the Democrat advances after the stolen election.
They must be the inmates who run the asylum.

Last edited:
1. It has often been said that the Left infantilizes their constituents, and the briefest of conversations with a Democrat voter will prove that.
They behave as though the political party and its role in governing is no more a consideration than the loyalty they feel the need to show to their sports choice.

Here's the result of that lack of thinking:
View attachment 568978

2. Somehow, the dolts cannot imagine how their vote affected their individual lives.

Here's how:

3. "Even Amid Thanksgiving Gratitude, Progressive Incoherence on Crime Is Hard to Ignore
For progressives, it is a time for soul-searching on matters of criminal justice — or at least it should be. In certain circumstances, they wish to be a guillotine’s blade, arguing for conviction for narrative’s sake, or so as to ensure equity of injustice. In others, they seek to decriminalize theft. In cities across the country, Thomas Jefferson finds himself on trial in the name of social justice nearly 200 years after his demise.
And in those same cities, violent criminals are being released back into the communities they’re sworn to serve and protect — also, supposedly, in the name of social justice. It’s hard to follow, yes, and harder still to justify on anything other than explicitly partisan grounds.

4. Nevertheless, they persist. Incoming New York City mayor Eric Adams stands nearly alone among elected Democrats in at least feigning an understanding of the importance of equal protection under the law, and of general order. And even he supports legislation that would allow non-citizens to vote in city elections. A principled voice of reason, he is not."

5. Perhaps you saw this headline this week:

"2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%​

In today’s Rasmussen Reports survey, likely voters picked Trump to beat Biden, 45% to 32% if the election were held today, a gap that is even higher among independents who have become the critical swing group. They chose Trump 47%-20%."

2024 blowout brewing: Trump 45%-Biden 32%

I cannot imagine 32% of Americans being copacetic with the Democrat advances after the stolen election.
They must be the inmates who run the asylum.

Yes. Many have said hardened liberals think like children, but in my two decades + of working with children, I generally find them to be much more sensible than Leftists.

I mean if you asked a classroom full of 6 year olds "This man just tried to run over the mother of his baby with his car. Should we let him out of prison a week later?", they would cry out, "NO!"

They take their flights of fancy with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus, but they also have a boatload of common sense compared to Leftists. I don't know what there is to really say about that.

Yes. Many have said hardened liberals think like children, but in my two decades + of working with children, I generally find them to be much more sensible than Leftists.

I mean if you asked a classroom full of 6 year olds "This man just tried to run over the mother of his baby with his car. Should we let him out of prison a week later?", they would cry out, "NO!"

They take their flights of fancy with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus, but they also have a boatload of common sense compared to Leftists. I don't know what there is to really say about that.

If only that could be maintained.

A certain change seems to come over them by the time they graduate.

“In fourth grade, American students outperform most other countries in reading, math and science. Fourth-graders score in the 92nd percentile in science, the 58th percentile in math and the 70th percentile in reading, where they beat 26 of 35 countries, including Germany, France and Italy. But by the eighth grade, American students are only midrange in international comparisons. By the 12th grade Americans fall from the 92nd percentile in science to the 29th percentile. While American fourth-graders are bested only by South Korea and Japan in science, by 12th grade, the only countries the American students can beat are Lithuania, Cyprus and South Africa.” Coulter, ‘Godless’p151

I believe that the political changes can be documented as well.

And the two kinds of changes may very well be related to one another.

Forum List

Back