Don't enter a hospital. Die at home.

Most companies can get govt. funding and they still claim to be capitalist all the way back to the time when the US paid railroad companies to make a cross-country train connection.
Regressive illiberals also call themselves liberal. Does that make it so?

Who is claiming that? Not me.

The fact that our government has its hands on our hospitals via taxpayer funding and subsidies means that not all of the professionals are just individuals. Some of them are being influenced by our government either willingly or through coercion.

Government is inherently evil. In its Democrat form and its Republican form.

It takes one person being influenced by our government to ruin your medical care.
I don't expect you to tell me, but you should evaluate the loooooong list that you have accused of being evil and singularly determined to harm you and destroy our country. If you have any common sense left, you will be embarrassed.

No, because of the video in this USMB thread: "Got Covid? You Are On Your Own."

And because of other things such as the politics of New Hampshire:

24 Jan 2022 NH Bill Would Allow Ivermectin Without a Prescription
Do you think medicines should be approved for sale because scientists have determined they should be approved or because a political party has made that decision?

I don't expect you to tell me, but you should evaluate the loooooong list that you have accused of being evil and singularly determined to harm you and destroy our country. If you have any common sense left, you will be embarrassed.

You are deliberately misconstruing my point.

I would attribute that to your lack of understanding.

It's not that easy to do. If Mr.G has IPF, guessing that it means idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, we posted this:

IPF / SARS-CoV-2 / Pirfenidone (5-methyl-1-phenyl-2-[1H]-pyridone)
Your point?

It was nothing like this crazy. It certainly was not as far spread. I watched a fb video last night of a guy smoking drugs and spouting crazy q shit saying Biden was arrested and executed. The guy we see is some actor. Half of the response agreed with him in the comments section. On Facebook I would assume most those people posting those responses are using their real name
1643245646697.png

Yep they sure are wish I knew how to fill them with the sound of music again.
Me too. Seems the first step might be to remove some of the bullshit they are stuffed with to make room, but I have no idea how to do that, considering they daily have it restuffed by crazy fox and like minded sources.

Do you think medicines should be approved for sale because scientists have determined they should be approved or because a political party has made that decision?
Because they have been shown by science and historical use to work not a political party.

Because they have been shown by science and historical use to work not a political party.
Thanks. Now I get it. The political people have studied the science, and have a large store of medical histories to base their judgement on, but the actual scientists who spent years in training and dedicated their entire lives to research just aren't as qualified to make those judgements. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Thanks. Now I get it. The political people have studied the science, and have a large store of medical histories to base their judgement on, but the actual scientists who spent years in training and dedicated their entire lives to research just aren't as qualified to make those judgements. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Politicizing the pandemic had to have come from those with knowledge, though there had to have been a vendetta, because if Trump could learn about hydroxychloroquiine, then whomever taught him about HCQ may also have known that early treatment was the key. Obviously Trump was not told. The Johnson video shows that most informed doctors and scientists knew about early treatment but even the Senate video is information compromised for the critical number of hours: it was two American female virologists who brought up the fact that a coronavirus could irreversibly infect the cell unless chloroquine was not given within 8-10 hours. After that, chlroquine was ineffective (Blau and Holmes, 2000, VIIIth International Nidovirus Symposium, Philadelphia).

Your point?
The point is a life-or-death situation. Of all the idiopathic lung diseases, IPF is #1 for carrying a poor prognosis. Staying home with IPF and COVID can be fatal. What was Mr.G's COVID status? We're not buying no COVID infection because vaxed.

I need to clarify after todays events:

SOME hospitals may be corrupt but luckily, ours isn't. They treated MrG very well and he is currently in ICU. Not out of the woods yet, though. But I am confident that he is in good hands. I know the doctors who are in charge of him over there and one of them went above and beyond when he had the biopsy done on his right lung last month.

Anyway, he warned that a collapsed lung COULD happen. And it did. Which is why he is now in the hospital. But he has two tubes in his chest, and is resting comfortably right now although still have issues with getting good big breaths. So...until that is taken care of, we all hold our fingers crossed he does not need the incubator thingy...in essence....a ventilator. That, they want to avoid as much as possible. So..for now...we wait some more to see how his body reacts to the tubes draining the leaked air and returning regular lung function.

Thank y'all for the prayers. I usually do updates in the Coffeeshop but I am too tired to do this twice, so I did it here.

(Earlier, just as I was fixing to type a post in this thread, ER called and said COME NOW. I freaked, and made my almost 70 year old achy body RUN over there. They are across the street, kitty corner. I figured it better to run than get the car wayyyyyyyyy back at the end of the apt complex then try to find a parking space. So...ran I did. And I made it without keeling over,lol. But, I'm paying for it now. Hence the tiredness)

Really? This thread is warning people not to go to hospitals and warning that the medical profession is intentionally killing people for political reasons. I merely said those who actually believe such bullshit should avoid what they consider to be a serious threat to their lives at all cost. It's up to you to decide how crazy you want to be you feeble minded goober.

I wouldn't dream of warning people of one thing or another here as medical advice. However, the standard treatment for severe Covid--Remsdesivir--was pulled for Ebola. Why? It caused people to die of kidney failure. But they keep using it, as the only treatment protocol, pretty much.

I wouldn't dream of warning people of one thing or another here as medical advice. However, the standard treatment for severe Covid--Remsdesivir--was pulled for Ebola. Why? It caused people to die of kidney failure. But they keep using it, as the only treatment protocol, pretty much.
Then that's why one keeps reading and learning, to know what's behind the medical advice. We certainly don't feel guilty for asking whether MrG has IPF.

Should we post Kennedy's take on remdesivir or do you have the book in which he says that insiders call it "run-death-is-near?" The Real Anthony Fauci.

Forum List

Back