New Covid Variant Discovered In The US BA.2

Another variant? *yawn*.... :rolleyes:

1643246801827.png

There's already a test for this variant? Seems more like you're just lying.
It's the same test, they just look for differences in the genome sequence. It's easy, once that's identified you have a newly identified variant, after study, if it's a greater threat it's given a name.

they're not totally certain yet but they don't think it's any more virulent and there's still a high degree of efficacy by the vaccines against it
Typically, a virus mutates faster than the pharmaceuticals can manufacture against it. The CDC in conjunction with the WHO are a good 2 seasons ahead, not so w/C19, ergo yet another pharma fairy tale is about the only thing having a high degree of efficacy
It’s endemic, like the flu

it is more contagious, it is more virulent and is more lethal.
The M&M #'s don't portray a pandemic at all

Using the math of a nation of 3.2 million loosing 1% annually, plug the #'s in and see for yourself

~S~

Typically, a virus mutates faster than the pharmaceuticals can manufacture against it. The CDC in conjunction with the WHO are a good 2 seasons ahead, not so w/C19, ergo yet another pharma fairy tale is about the only thing having a high degree of efficacy

The M&M #'s don't portray a pandemic at all

Using the math of a nation of 3.2 million loosing 1% annually, plug the #'s in and see for yourself

~S~
Our latest surge is finally dissipating here in Nebraska, I'm hoping it's the last one. I hope I don't live to see another pandemic. Lost too many friends and relatives to this. I'm not interested in trying to downplay the crisis.

What the experts know so far, it's a little more contagious, they're not totally certain yet but they don't think it's any more virulent and there's still a high degree of efficacy by the vaccines against it. No need to be concerned at this point.

The vaccines are losing efficacy by the day. You want proof? Let me know

Forum List

Back