Don't enter a hospital. Die at home.

Sadly, we have very few doctors with this type of uncompromised integrity. Payment needs to be exacted from the perpetrators of this lethal injection. "One death was too many".

Hospitals are all now run and managed by sociopaths.
I’m curious… how would you manage the COVID situation in hospitals. No new funding? Defunding? What do you do if your prez to make the situation better?

You fail to objectively address the content of badger's post, because you can't do that without looking like the horse's rear-end.
What is to address. If you think the medical profession is intentionally killing people for some sort of political reason, then you have to avoid all professional medical care. What choice do you have?

Sadly, we have very few doctors with this type of uncompromised integrity. Payment needs to be exacted from the perpetrators of this lethal injection. "One death was too many".

I heard this guy on Rogan, listened to the whole 3 hour talk. He claimed it was impossible to catch COVID twice. I personally know several who have caught it twice. Don’t know if I can take him seriously anymore. I did give him a chance though

Oh don't start being modest now. Look at the long list that you have totally disparaged. Nobody ever has a simple disagreement with you. No, you define them as pure evil, and accuse them of hating America, and wanting to destroy our country and way of life. You hate everybody who doesn't adhere to every conspiracy theory you ever heard. That's left you paranoid, and enemies of everyone except the most nutty of the nutbags. In your mind, the world is truly out to get you. I won't ask you to answer on the open board, but silently ask yourself if there is anyone you trust at this point.

Nope, the people who perpetrated this drug, knowing the dangers, are the people who are destroying lives. The complicit nefarious nature of a govt, media, tech, pharma complex pumping out false data, lies, propaganda is appalling and abominable. The truth is coming out and there will be consequences.

I heard this guy on Rogan, listened to the whole 3 hour talk. He claimed it was impossible to catch COVID twice. I personally know several who have caught it twice. Don’t know if I can take him seriously anymore. I did give him a chance though

Its not impossible to catch different strains of coronaviruses. They change often. My bil caught the original strain in march 2020 and another one a week ago, coronavirus 229.

Last edited:
Its not impossible to catch different strains of coronaviruses. They change often. My bil caught the original strain in march 2020 and another one a week ago, coronavirus 229.
Agreed, however this doctor said it was not possible. Rogan asked about various strains as delta was peeking during their talk. The “Doc” said we would hit herd immunity eventually because it could not be contracted twice

Healthcare is a human right, right?

Well, guess it isn't according to you.

That liberal talking point goes out the window now.
Really? This thread is warning people not to go to hospitals and warning that the medical profession is intentionally killing people for political reasons. I merely said those who actually believe such bullshit should avoid what they consider to be a serious threat to their lives at all cost. It's up to you to decide how crazy you want to be you feeble minded goober.

Nope, the people who perpetrated this drug, knowing the dangers, are the people who are destroying lives. The complicit nefarious nature of a govt, media, tech, pharma complex pumping out false data, lies, propaganda is appalling and abominable. The truth is coming out and there will be consequences.
That's the exact point I was making. Just look at the list you provided of people who you think are complicit in wholesale murder. You paranoid nutbags are waaaaay over the deep end.

Really? This thread is warning people not to go to hospitals and warning that the medical profession is intentionally killing people for political reasons. I merely said those who actually believe such bullshit should avoid what they consider to be a serious threat to their lives at all cost. It's up to you to decide how crazy you want to be you feeble minded goober.
Given your previous reply to Gracie, you seem to think she doesn't deserve to be treated at a hospital because she supposedly doesn't appreciate medical professionals as you do.

Just because they are medical professionals doesn't always mean they are competent. They aren't immune to criticism and reprisals if they do something to harm or kill someone.

Appreciation is not something you give away, people have to earn it.

Given your previous reply to Gracie, you seem to think she doesn't deserve to be treated at a hospital because she supposedly doesn't appreciate medical professionals as you do.

Just because they are medical professionals doesn't always mean they are competent. They aren't immune to criticism and reprisals if they do something to harm or kill someone.

Appreciation is not something you give away, people have to earn it.
Bullshit. If you, she, and all those other batshit crazies think hospitals will murder you, you should protect yourselves and stay away. That will leave more hospital beds for the sane people. WIN WIN

Bullshit. If you, she, and all those other batshit crazies think hospitals will murder you, you should protect yourselves and stay away. That will leave more hospital beds for the sane people. WIN WIN

Lol, look at you thinking they are all perfect. Medical malpractice is a thing, you know.

Your ignorance is utterly astounding.

Lol, look at you thinking they are all perfect. Medical malpractice is a thing, you know.

Your ignorance is utterly astounding.
Of course they aren't all perfect, but for your conspiracy theory to be true, they would all have to be perfectly evil. Way too many people involved for one person to consistently pull it off.

Of course they aren't all perfect, but for your conspiracy theory to be true, they would all have to be perfectly evil. Way too many people involved for one person to consistently pull it off.

Who is claiming that? Not me.

The fact that our government has its hands on our hospitals via taxpayer funding and subsidies means that not all of the professionals are just individuals. Some of them are being influenced by our government either willingly or through coercion.

Government is inherently evil. In its Democrat form and its Republican form.

It takes one person being influenced by our government to ruin your medical care.

What is to address. If you think the medical profession is intentionally killing people for some sort of political reason, then you have to avoid all professional medical care. What choice do you have?
No, because of the video in this USMB thread: "Got Covid? You Are On Your Own."

And because of other things such as the politics of New Hampshire:

24 Jan 2022 NH Bill Would Allow Ivermectin Without a Prescription

It's not that easy to do. If Mr.G has IPF, guessing that it means idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, we posted this:

IPF / SARS-CoV-2 / Pirfenidone (5-methyl-1-phenyl-2-[1H]-pyridone)

Most hospitals are funded by the government.
I hope that one day you learn what capitalism is.
Most companies can get govt. funding and they still claim to be capitalist all the way back to the time when the US paid railroad companies to make a cross-country train connection.

Then you weren't paying attention to what the crazy right wing was saying 10 years ago.
It was nothing like this crazy. It certainly was not as far spread. I watched a fb video last night of a guy smoking drugs and spouting crazy q shit saying Biden was arrested and executed. The guy we see is some actor. Half of the response agreed with him in the comments section. On Facebook I would assume most those people posting those responses are using their real name

Forum List

Back