Don't enter a hospital. Die at home.

You should keep that in mind and stay away from hospitals at all cost. Leave those beds for the sane people who appreciate the hard work of our medical professionals. I hear that all the beer companies are secretly tied to the hospitals too, so you crazy right wingers should stay away from beer too, and leave more for us sane folk.
Wow, just wow. I never would have dreamed of conversation like this 10 years ago. WTF happened! Unbelievable!!

Those in doubt that hospitals are NOT paid big bucks for every "reported covid death".....go ahead and enter the death chambers of a hospital. Too many doctors and nurses are screaming about what they have experienced yet nobody wants to believe them. I do. I'd rather gasp my last at home than be locked up, held captive, and tortured with a slow death while alone. No thanks.
I do believe that shit stopped shortly after Biden took over. Could be wrong, but Medicare always paid more for someone on a vent before covid. You can bitch all you want about the hospitals being paid more but it was your orange god that enacted the cares act in March 2020.

Last edited:
They are run and managed by people burned out by the stupidity and selfishness of the anti-vaxxers.
It's a strange world we live in. In the beginning when there wasn't enough vaccine to go around, people would lie cheat and steal to get the jab.
Then after a huge rollout of getting everybody vaccinated, there was suddenly opposition to getting to herd immunity numbers. As if somebody saw the US was on the verge of COVID success, and did everything they could to put the brakes on.

As one satirist put it. Showing a man who refused to get vaccinated, and refused to wear a mask, asking why COVID wasn't under control.

I called 911 around 4:30am. He is now in the ER. Took 4 Firemen to lift him into the gurney because he was too weak to get on it himself. Overall, 6 first responders arrived lickety split and took him in. I, of course, am not allowed to go see him because I am unvaxxed. HE is. So I am awaiting phone calls from his pulmonologist and primary care doc, where I left messages with their answering service.

It's not looking good, but I am hopeful they can help him, then off to a nursing home he will go until he is well enough to come home....if that happens. The IPF has progressed rapidly, so...nobody knows yet what the prognosis is on time frame and what else can be done, if anything.

I trust his doctors. The hospital..not so much.

The one thing he gasped out before being rolled down the hallway was "check if Cali has that Right Of Death thing. I don't want to live like this any more" and if I can take a pill and go that way..then that is what I want".

Fuck.

I do believe that shit stopped shortly after Biden took over. Could be wrong, but Medicare always paid more for someone on a vent before covid. You can bitch all you want about the hospitals being paid more but it was your orange god that enacted the cares act in March 2020.
Kennedy has already covered this: ' "The hospitals are so arrogant. They are letting the people die. They get $37,000 to put them on the vent, and they just let them die." ' (The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 56)

If IPF means idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, then we have been working on the cystic fibrosis genetics link to COVID-19 for the last two or three days on another thread.

No, they're managed by greed and filth. Getting a 100k from govt to pump remdesivir, ram pcr tests up to the brain with a 97 percent false positive rate, etc. That's pure filth.
Yes, Kennedy covers it here:

'Many doctors believe our country's record COVID-19 fatalities are at least in part due to widespread use of remdesivir in 2020. "We had the most deaths worldwide," says Dr. Ryan Cole. "It's a haunting question:How many of these Americans were remdesivir casualties?....COVID-19 can affect the kidneys," he says. "We know this because we can recover the spike protein from urine. But it's dubious that the sheer magnitude of acute renal failure we saw among hospitalized COVID patients can all be attributed solely to the coronavirus infection."

...."Every independent randomized controlled trial of remdesivir has shown either a lack of benefit or a clear trend to harm, " says Dr. Pierre Kory. "It's only these two Pharma studies (with Dr. Fauci) that show any benefits and even then, the benefits are minor." '
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, pp. 69-70)

'Many doctors believe our country's record COVID-19 fatalities are at least in part due to widespread use of remdesivir in 2020. "We had the most deaths worldwide," says Dr. Ryan Cole. "It's a haunting question:How many of these Americans were remdesivir casualties?....COVID-19 can affect the kidneys," he says. "We know this because we can recover the spike protein from urine. But it's dubious that the sheer magnitude of acute renal failure we saw among hospitalized COVID patients can all be attributed solely to the coronavirus infection."

...."Every independent randomized controlled trial of remdesivir has shown either a lack of benefit or a clear trend to harm, " says Dr. Pierre Kory. "It's only these two Pharma studies (with Dr. Fauci) that show any benefits and even then, the benefits are minor." '

Getting ready to read that book.

Kennedy has already covered this: ' "The hospitals are so arrogant. They are letting the people die. They get $37,000 to put them on the vent, and they just let them die." ' (The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 56)
Imagine being outraged that a hospital is paid for the medical care they provide.

“Among nonhospitalized patients who were at high risk for Covid-19 progression, a 3-day course of remdesivir had an acceptable safety profile and resulted in an 87% lower risk of hospitalization or death than placebo.”

Pierre Kory is wrong.

You should keep that in mind and stay away from hospitals at all cost. Leave those beds for the sane people who appreciate the hard work of our medical professionals. I hear that all the beer companies are secretly tied to the hospitals too, so you crazy right wingers should stay away from beer too, and leave more for us sane folk.
Healthcare is a human right, right?

Well, guess it isn't according to you.

That liberal talking point goes out the window now.

There are many that can be trusted and many that are going along with the narrative and agenda.
Oh don't start being modest now. Look at the long list that you have totally disparaged. Nobody ever has a simple disagreement with you. No, you define them as pure evil, and accuse them of hating America, and wanting to destroy our country and way of life. You hate everybody who doesn't adhere to every conspiracy theory you ever heard. That's left you paranoid, and enemies of everyone except the most nutty of the nutbags. In your mind, the world is truly out to get you. I won't ask you to answer on the open board, but silently ask yourself if there is anyone you trust at this point.

Forum List

Back