Don't enter a hospital. Die at home.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

As exposed in audio recordings, hospital executives in Arizona admitted meeting several times a week to lower standards of care, with coordinated restrictions on visitation rights. Most COVID-19 patients’ families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.

The combination that enables this tragic and avoidable loss of hundreds of thousands of lives includes (1) The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and (2) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

In 2020, the Texas Hospital Association submitted requests for waivers to CMS. According to Texas attorney Jerri Ward, “CMS has granted ‘waivers’ of federal law regarding patient rights. Specifically, CMS purports to allow hospitals to violate the rights of patients or their surrogates with regard to medical record access, to have patient visitation, and to be free from seclusion.” She notes that “rights do not come from the hospital or CMS and cannot be waived, as that is the antithesis of a ‘right.’ The purported waivers are meant to isolate and gain total control over the patient and to deny patient and patient’s decision-maker the ability to exercise informed consent.”

As exposed in audio recordings, hospital executives in Arizona admitted meeting several times a week to lower standards of care, with coordinated restrictions on visitation rights. Most COVID-19 patients’ families are deliberately kept in the dark about what is really being done to their loved ones.

The combination that enables this tragic and avoidable loss of hundreds of thousands of lives includes (1) The CARES Act, which provides hospitals with bonus incentive payments for all things related to COVID-19 (testing, diagnosing, admitting to hospital, use of remdesivir and ventilators, reporting COVID-19 deaths, and vaccinations) and (2) waivers of customary and long-standing patient rights by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

In 2020, the Texas Hospital Association submitted requests for waivers to CMS. According to Texas attorney Jerri Ward, “CMS has granted ‘waivers’ of federal law regarding patient rights. Specifically, CMS purports to allow hospitals to violate the rights of patients or their surrogates with regard to medical record access, to have patient visitation, and to be free from seclusion.” She notes that “rights do not come from the hospital or CMS and cannot be waived, as that is the antithesis of a ‘right.’ The purported waivers are meant to isolate and gain total control over the patient and to deny patient and patient’s decision-maker the ability to exercise informed consent.”
You should keep that in mind and stay away from hospitals at all cost. Leave those beds for the sane people who appreciate the hard work of our medical professionals. I hear that all the beer companies are secretly tied to the hospitals too, so you crazy right wingers should stay away from beer too, and leave more for us sane folk.

So, your article calls this "Biden's bounties" but the story is about something that took place in 2020.

Biden was not in charge of anything in 2020

Don't enter a hospital. Die at home.​

:dunno: I seen it done. Two of them, right next door is about a month. I called the mat wagon for the 2nd on, myself. They started to waltz right in without gloves or mask until I told them this was the same place where the 31-year-old dropped dead in the front yard, lungs destroyed by it, while just barely sick 3 days earlier, about a month before. They thanked me gloved, gowned, masked and goggled up before going in to collect her. Sure am glad the rest of the family moved out after her. I have seen several dead, dying and fkd up people in my life (mostly not working for me), but at least if they're going to be stupid and not call for help until too late, the family is not calling me to see what I can do or check on them anymore.

It doesn't have to make sense.

True. These people are now turning on the medical people that have been working themselves to the bone to save lives all due to the shit being fed to them by their party masters. I am glad my wife's facility has armed security

Those in doubt that hospitals are NOT paid big bucks for every "reported covid death".....go ahead and enter the death chambers of a hospital. Too many doctors and nurses are screaming about what they have experienced yet nobody wants to believe them. I do. I'd rather gasp my last at home than be locked up, held captive, and tortured with a slow death while alone. No thanks.

Cheap drugs used all over the world would stop this shit..............I don't care whether you agree or not........I have shown mountains of studies backing this up.............

Our gov't and the medical people allowing this..........are MURDERING our people.

I don't give a fuck how you take that..............IT'S THE TRUTH.

Absolutely Disgusting..

Those in doubt that hospitals are NOT paid big bucks for every "reported covid death".....go ahead and enter the death chambers of a hospital. Too many doctors and nurses are screaming about what they have experienced yet nobody wants to believe them. I do. I'd rather gasp my last at home than be locked up, held captive, and tortured with a slow death while alone. No thanks.
We were around the hospitals trying to get my wife's surgery.........took a dang year...........The people in the hospitals told us the shit they were doing...........They called it playing the COVID GAME...............One doctor refused to do the surgery because he made the same money playing golf than doing surgery. Scumbag......

Finally got the surgery in Texas after about a year and many doctors.

The Cares ast rewarded hospitals for calling everything covid..................and the ventilators are MURDER. You can't pump oxygen through the liquid..............

Our medical system is BS.

Cheap drugs used all over the world would stop this shit..............I don't care whether you agree or not........I have shown mountains of studies backing this up.............

Our gov't and the medical people allowing this..........are MURDERING our people.

I don't give a fuck how you take that..............IT'S THE TRUTH.

Its repulsive and appalling.

We were around the hospitals trying to get my wife's surgery.........took a dang year...........The people in the hospitals told us the shit they were doing...........They called it playing the COVID GAME...............One doctor refused to do the surgery because he made the same money playing golf than doing surgery. Scumbag......

Finally got the surgery in Texas after about a year and many doctors.

The Cares ast rewarded hospitals for calling everything covid..................and the ventilators are MURDER. You can't pump oxygen through the liquid..............

Our medical system is BS.

The numbers of people that are dying in the hospitals due to blood clots, heart attacks, strokes from these injections is astounding.

bull said:
You should keep that in mind and stay away from hospitals at all cost. Leave those beds for the sane people who appreciate the hard work of our medical professionals. I hear that all the beer companies are secretly tied to the hospitals too, so you crazy right wingers should stay away from beer too, and leave more for us sane folk.

They are professional murderers now....even down to getting their blood money.

Don't enter a hospital. Die at home.​

:dunno: I seen it done. Two of them, right next door is about a month. I called the mat wagon for the 2nd on, myself. They started to waltz right in without gloves or mask until I told them this was the same place where the 31-year-old dropped dead in the front yard, lungs destroyed by it, while just barely sick 3 days earlier, about a month before. They thanked me gloved, gowned, masked and goggled up before going in to collect her. Sure am glad the rest of the family moved out after her. I have seen several dead, dying and fkd up people in my life (mostly not working for me), but at least if they're going to be stupid and not call for help until too late, the family is not calling me to see what I can do or check on them anymore.
Do you even understand, just how incoherent your scribble is? BTW, have you Biden Boosted yet??? Please, you need to obtain that Biden Booster asap, get two if you can manage it, but do not dawdle, go get Boosted today, and remember the obedience mask, wear that always, as a sort of fascist badge of honor, wear it even to bed at night! ;)

Forum List

Back