Donald Trump's spending shows how he's redefining the modern political campaign

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The man is a fucking GENIUS...even when it comes to getting the biggest bang for your buck...Can you imagine what his economic policies will do to this country DEVASTATED by the Obomanation?

businessinsider.in ^ | Colin Campbell
Billionaire businessman Donald Trump is apparently getting a great bang for his buck in the presidential race. MSNBC's Ari Melber reported Tuesday that Trump has only spent about $2 million so far on his campaign, according to his staff. Needless to say, that is far less than his top-tier rivals on both sides of the aisle:

8UqhyOa.jpg

Did Trump authorize all these bumper stickers, or is this a rebellion brewing that is out of Trump's control?

Trump is riding on the shoulders of the mob, millions of Americans who have just had it with business as usual.

If Trump is elected, expect him to use all the illegal ways that Obama has expanded the powers of the Presidency.

It will be like Caesar, who ended the Roman Republic and made the Senate a rubber stamp body.

• Banned
Trump is riding on the shoulders of the mob, millions of Americans who have just had it with business as usual.

If Trump is elected, expect him to use all the illegal ways that Obama has expanded the powers of the Presidency.

It will be like Caesar, who ended the Roman Republic and made the Senate a rubber stamp body.

Utopia, NOT quite the way the NeoCommies saw it coming!

If this guy was as big of genius as you say, he'd focus on getting the resources of our solar system...America within 25 years once we did that would have a 75 trillion dollar economy.

We'd rule the rare metals market
We'd pave our streets with the finest
Millions of more people would enter the middle class with high paying mining and science jobs.

It would be like when Europe established the America's trade markets in the 16th-17th century.

We don't went or need to mess with our own ground as our environment is special. Time to go off planet where it doesn't hurt our eco-system and food chain.

This is definitely a concern of mine as well, but I feel the chance is well worth it if Trump can deliver on even half the things he says he will.

And it will be worth it to see Trump humiliate the GOP establishment.

You are a democrat Matthew. You killed NASA. I myself like NASA so why would I want to listen to you?

I am a moderate that can side either way. Nasa is doing great...Just that Obama was a idiot on moon to mars. I hate Obama for doing that and will never forgive him.

Piece of shit ******.

NASA is seriously underfunded, as is the VA and DoD.

You are a democrat Matthew. You killed NASA. I myself like NASA so why would I want to listen to you?

So, you are saying that Matthew being a Democrat makes him partly responsible for NASA getting its budget slashed?

I don't buy that. I voted for W Bush in 2000, so that makes me responsible for his invasion of Iraq?

ask him how he likes obamas "muslim outreach" mission for NASA

See if he agrees and thinks that's the right "mission" for NASA...he refuses to acknowledge it every time I bring it up..

Last edited:

I am a moderate that can side either way. Nasa is doing great...Just that Obama was a idiot on moon to mars. I hate Obama for doing that and will never forgive him.

Piece of shit ******.

NASA is doing great...no space flight necessary....just make muslims feel good...LMFAO...

Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims 'feel good'

The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities.

Charles Bolden, a retired United States Marines Corps major-general and former astronaut, said in an interview with al-Jazeera that Nasa was not only a space exploration agency but also an "Earth improvement agency".

Mr Bolden said: "When I became the Nasa administrator, he [Mr Obama] charged me with three things.

"One, he wanted me to help reinspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

Piece of shit ******.

NASA is doing great...no space flight necessary....just make muslims feel good...LMFAO...

The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities.

Charles Bolden, a retired United States Marines Corps major-general and former astronaut, said in an interview with al-Jazeera that Nasa was not only a space exploration agency but also an "Earth improvement agency".

Mr Bolden said: "When I became the Nasa administrator, he [Mr Obama] charged me with three things.

"One, he wanted me to help reinspire children to want to get into science and math; he wanted me to expand our international relationships; and third, and perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science, math, and engineering."

Obama is a disgrace, and in 2100 American will look back on him as one of our worst Presidents if not the worst President.

It isn't Trump exactly but as we near "real time" GOP support is seeming to congeal around the outsiders who have zero chance of winning the General Election. It's almost too good to be true for Hillary.

Forum List

Back