Donald trump's "negatives" and the GOP's future

My party? I don't identify with either major party.

giphy.gif

Cyber ninjas, are they "legit" with you lizards?

They were not allowed to finish because your side did not cooperate.

The Cyber ninjas were a joke with no actual experience and were ran by someone who was on record as claiming the election was stolen. Thus they set out to prove what they already thought was true and they failed.

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis

GTFOH with trying to blame TRUMP for the losses last night. TRUMP endorsed over 200 candidates, and put in the work to help get them elected with his rallies. What other former POTUS has worked harder for their party?
I can still remember before TRUMP won in 2016 many republicans were hoping for Romney to step in a save the election, F-ing Romeny who lost to Obama.
Funny how when RINO's loss it's the voters fault, but when MAGA candidates loss it's TRUMP's fault.

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis

I really don't think it matters who leads the R party, the left and their media will demonize whoever it is just as they did to Trump. Trump with his brashness may have made it a little easier for them, but they will do the same to any candidate that is brought forward. The left owns the media, everything that is put out over the 'airwaves', regardless of what it is, what format it's in, pushes their message, from just a sitcom all the way to the national 'news'. As long as that is the case, there is no changing any path that we're on. Plus, you have the issue that over 50% of the population believe that the path we're on is the correct one because of that 'media', and you won't easily change their minds, just look at this board.

The only thing that will cause change is pain, and not enough are feeling it yet.

If 95% of the things we watch on TV and social media is pro prog what the hell do you think people will follow? This was not so much as we were evolved as what was forced on us. And the men and women who may vote any party screwed with other men and women over the years to give this life can go screw themselves also.

Bingo!

Trump will take these midterms as a reason to run again

See? they love me
And it looks like DeSantis will send him packing, which will be your worst nightmare.

I cannot think of a single Democrat anywhere who would beat DeSantis. Unless some no-name non-woke moderate with uber-charisma (Bill Clinton like) comes out of the woodwork, or a Ross Perot makes an impossible run, DeSantis will be the president for eight fucking years.

Why did you not worry about this with all the spending by the last admin?
I cursed Trump for full month for not holding firm and letting the FedGov shut down for the remaineder of his term.

I wish one of these presidents would get balls and shut the fucking government down forever.

More proof that they are all part of the crime family known as the duopoly.

I cursed Trump for full month for not holding firm and letting the FedGov shut down for the remaineder of his term.

I wish one of these presidents would get balls and shut the fucking government down forever.

More proof that they are all part of the crime family known as the duopoly.

In a way, Trump was the closest to an I we'll ever see in the Whitehouse, both parties hated him, that was good enough for me. There was a reason for that, and it wasn't because of his personality.

Which is why the country is going down the shitter. People like you put party before country.

So you believe this country is 'going down the shitter', all while mocking conservatives on here who make the same claim, because they support R's over D's. Isn't your comment always that you and yours are doing just fine, nothing to see? Yet rarely is there ever a negative word coming from your mouth for the party currently in charge who has taken it even further 'down the shitter' in the last two years. You gleefully join in with them on mocking conservatives in just about every thread you post in to defend the left's position. You obviously have some kind of a deep seated grudge against R's and conservatives that skew any rational thought you might have, or you're just a leftie pretending (only God knows why, cause no one cares) to be an independent. Very strange. :cuckoo:

So you believe this country is 'going down the shitter', all while mocking conservatives on here who make the same claim, because they support R's over D's.

Well, first off I cannot mock conservatives on this forum as there are none.

Second, yes I mock the Repubs that make this claim as they are part of the reason it is happening.

You know, Trump wanted more spending, not less when he shut down the Govt, right?

Trump's not the one leading us into recession right now, he's gone. You might want to focus on the current admin and their agenda.

Trump's not the one leading us into recession right now, he's gone. You might want to focus on the current admin and their agenda.

I was responding to the person who spoke of Trump, perhaps you should take it up with him.

The GOP will take the House, which will give us gridlock the next two years and I am damn happy about that....how about you?

Forum List

Back