Crazy Lost

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
In most close races, or races that should have been close, The Big Lie election deniers lost. Some got blown out.

This should have been a GOP blowout. Rs should have swung 30+ seats in the House and have a 4-5 seat majority in the Senate. But the radicalized MAGA base keeps throwing up candidates that are unacceptable to most Americans.

Until the GOP breaks the fever swamp of crazy, and leaves behind their cult of personality, this is going to keep happening.

sHGgp1d.jpg

In most close races, or races that should have been close, The Big Lie election deniers lost. Some got blown out.

This should have been a GOP blowout. Rs should have swung 30+ seats in the House and have a 4-5 seat majority in the Senate. But the radicalized MAGA base keeps throwing up candidates that are unacceptable to most Americans.

Until the GOP breaks the fever swamp of crazy, and leaves behind their cult of personality, this is going to keep happening.

But who won?

No one should fear a big lie if it can be easily recanted, so I don't know why that matters. If someone comes out and tells you that the sky is green, you take a photo and show them they are wrong and the world will agree.

I have little faith that people are voting against something like this if they can't afford to heat their homes, to eat, dealing with crime and an Open Border.

Europeans are not going to be encouraged by these results, they will continue to be wooed by Americas enemies. Even the British posters are puzzled, I know I am.

Last edited:

NO party who elected JOE BIDEN and JOHN FETTERMAN should lecture ANYONE about "candidate quality"

That'great and all, you can wear you D hat around town with the rest of the elite establishment and hit the bong afterwards (they will be doing the expensive stuff), but how does this result help America or the American people?

The Biden White House is, and I quote, "giddy".

I'm sure he will want to run again. And he should. Indeed.

Maybe Fetterman can be his running mate.

Not Boebert
Not Walker
Not Oz
Not Lake
You keep thinking you are the good guys. We live in a massive, corrupted nation that may need to hit bottom. Our political class through the decades let the seed of tyranny and dependency germinate. And now there are classes of people who demand it. For me, the coming and existing totalitarianism is something that is not a conspiracy theory. And oh yes. It seems there has been some form of cheating in places.

The Biden White House is, and I quote, "giddy".

I'm sure he will want to run again. And he should. Indeed.

Maybe Fetterman can be his running mate.

The Biden administration will go down as the greatest in U.S history with the 2020 and 2022 results.

How America will fare on the world stage is another question. The more I hear from Europeans online, the more I fear the future for America as the perception overseas is not nearly as positive as it once was. This result reinforces this from what I can glean from their comments.

As I say again and again to Americans, don't take my word for it, go online and read for yourself.

Dems have won the House.................................NOT!!!!

Joe's into "minor" victories I suppose. (Pubs would be ahead +2 in the House as the seats stand now; not a tsunami but it would get the gavel).

Greg

And here at USMB all of you LWNJ moonbats were calling Majorie Greene crazy.

Greene won by a landslide. Over 30 fucking points.

Go screw yourself with all of those toys your fagbuddy Ropey in the basement sent you, gimp.

Biden is "giddy" which might be a disaster for America.

But America now deserves whatever it gets. Might be real cold this winter.

The GOP will still take the House and we will have gridlock for the next two years, that is a good thing.

To me these results show that people are just tired in general of the duopoly and rarely again will either side score huge victories.

I am hoping to see increases in the votes for 3rd parties as the results come in.

Forum List

Back