Donald trump's "negatives" and the GOP's future

So what you are saying is that we need to keep electing Repubs who suck the diks of the Progs. Including their women.
Get on your meds and get that bus back on the road. You call them RINO's. I call them politicians.
You need to put forward better candidates who have a chance of winning a close election in a divided electorate. :)

There was no cheating. No fraud. No conspiracy.
You notice that those cries are just about gasping gurgles this morning?
That balloon is losing air..quickly. :)

If Republicans have any smarts, they will kick Trump to the curb....quickly.

Saying there was "no cheating" WED am is lying.

How do you know?

You do NOT

Four or five seats. Whelp. So nothing changes.
Dive down any snipe hunts or conspiracy theory laden "investigations"...and the GOP suffers a blood bath in Congress in 2024.
I don't see either side dominating elections anymore with the country so polarized.

This election was a direct repudiation of Trumpism

His candidates lost
Election deniers lost
MAGA lost

Trump will take it as a sign to run again
Republicans will sense weakness and run against him

DeSantis senses blood in the water

You may be right.

The majority of people are apparently cool with $5 gasoline, sky high inflation and the world in flames with Sleepy Joe in charge. The MAMA movement- make America mediocre again- was victorious.

President Trump IMHO, should stand down in 2024 and aim for a 2028 run. Maybe a 2nd Brandon administration might make America ready for real change.

You may be right.

The majority of people are apparently cool with $5 gasoline, sky high inflation and the world in flames with Sleepy Joe in charge. The MAMA movement- make America mediocre again- was victorious.

President Trump IMHO, should stand down in 2024 and aim for a 2028 run. Maybe a 2nd Brandon administration might make America ready for real change.

I am running low as I am giving out a lot today, but I have one for you....

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis

Trump is a mentally deranged asshole who was destroying the USA. Which is, of course, what YOU and the other Russians want.

Get on your meds and get that bus back on the road. You call them RINO's. I call them politicians.
You need to put forward better candidates who have a chance of winning a close election in a divided electorate. :)
If 95% of the things we watch on TV and social media is pro prog what the hell do you think people will follow? This was not so much as we were evolved as what was forced on us. And the men and women who may vote any party screwed with other men and women over the years to give this life can go screw themselves also.

Saying there was "no cheating" WED am is lying.

How do you know?

You do NOT
None. Get over it. That ship has sailed.
You notice there aren't a million election deniers shouting at the top of their lungs this morning.
They know it's a dying issue. :)

None of us will ever know.

Certainly with that attitude...

Who opposes audits and why?

Those telling us WED am there was NO CHEATING could not possibly KNOW that now, so everyone saying that is lying.

If 95% of the things we watch on TV and social media is pro prog what the hell do you think people will follow? This was not so much as we were evolved as what was forced on us. And the men and women who may vote any party screwed with other men and women over the years to give this life can go screw themselves also.
Well, jeepers. Voters get the politicians they vote for. Who'da thunk? :) And I see a lot of the same cast of characters being re-elected last night (Grassley, Kennedy, Johnson, Rubio)......ugh.

The fact is that Trump is stronger than ever among Republicans.
Yup. Funny how the Establishment wants him gone so bad. They are trying to convince everyone that DeSantis’ FL blowout will somehow translate to wins in PA, WI, MN, MI, GA, NV, etc.

FL received over 900k GOP refugees from blue states, and has a based anti-Commie Cuban community, not to mention FL has the cleanest election laws in the country. That won’t help DeSantis in PA were election fraud is rampant.

Nancy Pelosi passed major legislation with a five vote margin
She got her ducks in a row once the vote came up

McCarthy will find himself in the same boat as John Bohener and Paul Ryan. The extremes of the right will never compromise for the good of the Party and will make him impotent

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis
ALL CEO's and Buisness men are aholes in NYC,,,,,thats the way it is in NYC.

Forum List

Back