Donald trump's "negatives" and the GOP's future

which is less than half the average loss during the midterms for the party in power

Yep, people apparently love the D's and their policies, we're in such great shape as a country. :laughing0301: Let's have then implement them all and see what happens. :dunno: It'll be great, right? Utopia!

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis
Other than abortion which appears to be a popular issue among women the dems cannot run on policy

So all they have are personal smears

Trump is “scary” whatever that means

I'm just dying to see Trump and DeSantis rip each other apart!

DeSantis can be just as nasty as Trump....I doubt Trump will be able to handle it.

No doubt the entire MAGA far right will be at each other's throats.

Time for us Dems to sit back with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show!!!

DeSantis can be just as nasty as Trump....I doubt Trump will be able to handle it.

Trump is already threatening that he has dirt on DeSantis and recommending he not run

Yep, people apparently love the D's and their policies, we're in such great shape as a country. :laughing0301: Let's have then implement them all and see what happens. :dunno: It'll be great, right? Utopia!

There are some people that realize the D's are only half the problem.

Once again, you people force people to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea and then act all freaked out when they choose one.

Trump has every right to be better after libs stole 2 elections from him

Meaning 2016 and 2020

But his scorched earth policy hurts conservative voters

There are some people that realize the D's are only half the problem.

Once again, you people force people to choose between syphilis or gonorrhea and then act all freaked out when they choose one.

That's just pure bullshit. D's control everything right now, including the narrative that's pushed out across the country. I want more D control so they can continue their quest for utopia for us all. Don't worry, you have yours, it will be okay. :itsok:

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis
I still want Trump/DeSantis for 24' That's looking very unlikely for reasons you pointed out.

I'll support Trump til my dying days because of what a policy he passed did for me personally (MISSION ACT) but there's no denying DeSantis clearly won big last night and he's positioned himself to be the anti Trump choice for 24'

Again I wish we could get Trump is 24 then DeSantis in 28 for 12 years to MAGA but that looks unlikely

I'm for Trump 100% but also like DeSantis

That's just pure bullshit. D's control everything right now, including the narrative that's pushed out across the country. I want more D control so they can continue their quest for utopia for us all. Don't worry, you have yours, it will be okay. :itsok:

You are correct, I will be ok.

But I am glad it seems the GOP will take the House, gridlock is the best thing for the country, and the markets.

The Cyber ninjas were a joke with no actual experience and were ran by someone who was on record as claiming the election was stolen. Thus they set out to prove what they already thought was true and they failed.

Got it

Only certified left wing liars may audit any election, or your side does not cooperate and thwarts it...

Got it

Only certified left wing liars may audit any election, or your side does not cooperate and thwarts it...

I do not have a side, but no any actual legit company with experience should be allowed.

GTFOH with trying to blame TRUMP for the losses last night. TRUMP endorsed over 200 candidates, and put in the work to help get them elected with his rallies. What other former POTUS has worked harder for their party?
I can still remember before TRUMP won in 2016 many republicans were hoping for Romney to step in a save the election, F-ing Romeny who lost to Obama.
Funny how when RINO's loss it's the voters fault, but when MAGA candidates loss it's TRUMP's fault.

Reports say exit polls show #1 reason not to vote GOP

Trump

I agree
Biden or any Democrat will easily beat Trump. He is that unpopular
Don’t think they would beat DeSantis

Problem for DeSantis is MAGA. Trump will refuse to allow MAGA to support DeSantis if he loses the Primaries

Guess what?
Trump will declare DeSantis cheated and stole the nomination
MAGA will agree

The GOP is unlikely to hire you as an advisor...

Trump is a mentally deranged asshole who was destroying the USA. Which is, of course, what YOU and the other Russians want.
Yep…he was ”destroying America” with all that prosperity happening on his watch….with the most controlled border in 40 years, with more black people learning how to put on work-boots than ever in history, with America’s best citizens unified more than ever, with world leaders on their heels…..yep, he was destroying America In that backwards world of LibTardia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back