Donald trump's "negatives" and the GOP's future

Yep…he was ”destroying America” with all that prosperity happening on his watch….with the most controlled border in 40 years, with more black people learning how to put on work-boots than ever in history, with America’s best citizens unified more than ever, with world leaders on their heels…..yep, he was destroying America In that backwards world of LibTardia.

What prosperity was that? 8 million people fell into poverty under Trump. I million people died. The economy collapsed.

You’re regurgitate the lies Trump told you about the economy. Everything ground to a halt under Trump.

Trump closed the border and now food prices are skyrocketing. Without immigrants planting, picking or processing your food, prices are still going up. Of course you blame Biden for that.

You seemed consumed with Trump.

No, it’s the Republucan Party which is being consumed by Trump.

Yep…he was ”destroying America” with all that prosperity happening on his watch….with the most controlled border in 40 years, with more black people learning how to put on work-boots than ever in history, with America’s best citizens unified more than ever, with world leaders on their heels…..yep, he was destroying America In that backwards world of LibTardia.

What prosperity was that? 8 million people fell into poverty under Trump. I million people died. The economy collapsed.

You regurgitate the lies Trump and FOX News told you about the economy.

Trump closed the border and now food prices are skyrocketing. Without immigrants planting, picking or processing your food, prices are still going up. Of course you blame Biden for that.

You regurgitate the lies Trump told you about the economy.

True….The Democrat / China made virus did interrupt the Trump induced unprecedented upward trajectory of America.
You regurgitate the lies Trump told you about the economy.
I‘m a business owner…I lived it…Trump didn’t have to tell me shit.
Hmmmm…..40% more for lettuce or BILLIONS to spend on healthcare for aging wetbacks?
Like all good real Americans, I’ll gladly pay 40% more for lettuce.

True….The Democrat / China made virus did interrupt the Trump induced unprecedented upward trajectory of America.

I‘m a business owner…I lived it…Trump didn’t have to tell me shit.

Hmmmm…..40% more for lettuce or BILLIONS to spend on healthcare for aging wetbacks?
Like all good real Americans, I’ll gladly pay 40% more for lettuce.

Suddenly you're a business owner. When did that happen??? After you got fired for being a racist asshole????

You still don't know your ass from a hole in the ground in terms of the economy.

You're brain dead and asshole opinions on other races has no bearing on the election. Most people WANT immigration and they don't care what colour. The US Chamber of Commerce wants immigration NOW.

YOUR RED WAVE WASN'T EVEN A TRICKLE.

I have followed trump for decades and know several who know him. We all have the same take. Trump is a good patriotic American, a nice guy, and clean.

But

The guy rubs half the people the wrong way. He is arrogant and egotistic and too many times everything is about him, just him, and only him. He also has a temper and is not quite as smart as he says he is. In national politics, that is "toxic."

Trump's attacks on Ron Desantis were grotesquely unprofessional and too much ME ME ME.

Those who hate trump really hate him. REALLY. Trump making the midterms about trump did NOT help the cause. It inspired haters.

Exhibit A of such toxicity was in 2016 with the Latino judge.

How Reagan would have handled it - I respect our judges, but it is fair to say this judge is not a supporter. He and I disagree. I support a border wall. He and the groups he belongs to do not. Perhaps he should recuse himself

Trump - HE's A MEXICAN!!!

Trump did not win in 2016, Hillary lost. Trump won with over 50 negative rating.

In 2020 trump ran a much better election and blew out Biden, and then the cheating happened on a scale we've never seen before.

But trump still has over 50% NEGATIVES

That is toxic

And it will never change

Still leaning DeSantis
Trump/DeSantis 2024 to consilidate the party, then Desantis 2028 and possible re-election 2032

Make it KNOWN that 2 winning presidential candidates are running President/VP against woke culture.

Trump/DeSantis 2024 to consilidate the party, then Desantis 2028 and possible re-election 2032

Make it KNOWN that 2 winning presidential candidates are running President/VP against woke culture.

HW Dole met the same fate..

To quote Chris Berman

NAH!!!

Do you seriously compare Donald Trump to GHWB and Bob Dole to Ron DeSantis?

LMAO.. you take that back.

Trump is definitely dole.

Dole made all sorts of horrible accusations of HW

DeSantis is smarter than trump, and it is not close.

HW was smarter than dumb dole.

Trump is definitely dole.

Dole made all sorts of horrible accusations of HW

DeSantis is smarter than trump, and it is not close.

HW was smarter than dumb dole.
So in your eyes... stiff, neat, monotone GHWB is the same as Donald J. Trump.

Try reading it again...

Two top dogs never work. A vp must stand with mouth shut.
That I can consider. I don't know entirely what the right move is.. but I'll say this; Trump has a loyal following of 10-15% of Conservative voters, and you'll need that to win a presidential election as a Republican.. as all Republicans run not only against Democrats but against the MSM establishment.

Stupid video educated kids who live in their parent's basement that constitute the new democrat majority? Trump's negatives are a freaking fantasy but Biden's negatives are the issue that Americans have to deal with every freaking day.

Stupid video educated kids who live in their parent's basement that constitute the new democrat majority? Trump's negatives are a freaking fantasy but Biden's negatives are the issue that Americans have to deal with every freaking day.

Donald trump "negatives"

Percent of voters with negative view of trump

Has been over 50% for 7 straight years

Toxic

Forum List

Back