Tucker Carlson interviews Ice Cube discussing ice cubes refusal to get the vaccine and more.. What do all of the BLM supporters here think about that?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Huge masses of Americans admire Tucker Carlson… his videos on Twitter continue to explode in views… Tucker’s interview with Andrew Tate was the most watched interview in all of human history. And already the ice cube interview has gotten over 10 million views on twitter. That doesn’t even count the clips on YouTube which gain millions of views. People hate this on the main stream media and a small portion of the left-wing and the neocons also do not like Tucker Carlson for his views on the Russia Ukraine war, the Covid vaccine, race relations among other things..

Ice cube informed us that he was not allowed to go onto the view, or Oprah Winfrey because of his political beliefs.

Ice cubes is taking some flack for doing the interview with Tucker Carlson. Cube criticize is the NBA and BLM in the interview.

Ice cube has not received the Covid vaccine … he’s taking a lot of criticism from that from the far left wingers. Cube gave up $9 million for a movie role because of this by the way.

Last edited:
Huge masses of Americans admire Tucker Carlson… his videos on Twitter continue to explode in views… Tucker’s interview with Andrew Tate was the most watched interview in all of human history. And already the ice cube interview has gotten over 10 million views on twitter. That doesn’t even count the clips on YouTube which gain millions of views. People hate this on the main stream media and a small portion of the left-wing and the neocons also do not like Tucker Carlson for his views on the Russia Ukraine war, the Covid vaccine, race relations among other things..

Ice cube informed us that he was not allowed to go onto the view, or Oprah Winfrey because of his political beliefs.

Ice cubes is taking some flack for doing the interview with Tucker Carlson. Cube criticize is the NBA and BLM in the interview.

Ice cube has not received the Covid vaccine … he’s taking a lot of criticism from that from the far left wingers. Cube gave up $9 million for a movie role because of this by the way.

Ok so we now now Ice Cube is still alive.

I'm confused by your thinking (I'm not watching Tucker video's). I supported the actions of those who protested and I supported those who refused to get the vaccine.

You have been trained to believe if you believe A then you must believe B and C also. Throw off your brainwashing and think for yourself.

I'm confused by your thinking (I'm not watching Tucker video's). I supported the actions of those who protested and I supported those who refused to get the vaccine.

You have been trained to believe if you believe A then you must believe B and C also. Throw off your brainwashing and think for yourself.
That’s too bad you’re uninformed … can’t fathom what you’re even doing in this thread. Same thing with the other BLM supporters zincwarrior and synth

The bottom of the barrel, when it comes to your types of responses. You won’t watch

You have no idea what you’re talking about

That’s too bad you’re uninformed … can’t fathom what you’re even doing in this thread. Same thing with the other BLM supporters zincwarrior and synth

I'm addressing the question posted.

The bottom of the barrel, when it comes to your types of responses. You won’t watch

You have no idea what you’re talking about

What did I not cover? Please be specific. I do not have to watch the video to address the question posed.

He has a right to criticize whomever he wants.

What do you think about Ice Cube's cut Arrest The President (talking about Trump)

OK brother I’m on your side man and I want to have good conversations because I think your cool

I think ice cubes music is pretty good I might that song ….

I thought that boys in the hood was a very well-made movie.

Joe Biden has not met with ice cube as president. if you watch the interview with Tucker, Carlson ice cube, basically got to meet with some low-level Biden guy and that’s it. On the other hand, ice cube did meet with Donald Trump and worked together with him on various things.

2020 ELECTIONS

The inside story of how Ice Cube joined forces with Donald Trump​

An unlikely partnership on a plan to lift Black Americans economically was months in the making.

There’s some things I might disagree with politically, and with ice cube. There’s other things I might agree on.

OK brother I’m on your side man and I want to have good conversations because I think your cool

I think ice cubes music is pretty good I might that song ….

I thought that boys in the hood was a very well-made movie.

Joe Biden has not met with ice cube as president. if you watch the interview with Tucker, Carlson ice cube, basically got to meet with some low-level Biden guy and that’s it. On the other hand, ice cube did meet with Donald Trump and worked together with him on various things.

There’s some things I might disagree with politically, and with ice cube. There’s other things I might agree on.
Give me something Ice Cube worked with Trump on.

2020 ELECTIONS

“The inside story of how Ice Cube joined forces with Donald Trump​

An unlikely partnership on a plan to lift Black Americans economically was months in the making. “

That story is printed after the song you listed was made.

After that sitdown, White House aides went back and forth with Ice Cube over his 13-point blueprint — parts of which they agreed with, others they did not. But a few weeks later, when Trump released his own proposal to boost African Americans, it included Ice Cube’s biggest ask: a $500 billion capital infusion into the Black community.

And it never happened.

2020 ELECTIONS

“The inside story of how Ice Cube joined forces with Donald Trump​

An unlikely partnership on a plan to lift Black Americans economically was months in the making. “

That story is printed after the song you listed was made.
Meeting with someone and working with the is 2 different things. Tell me a policy that Trump implemented that he worked with Ice Cube on.

If you're a freedom loving American, you have to hate all the ways government tried to force these vaccines on everyone.
1.2 million people dead and you keep going....

History is not going to kind to idiots like you...

Anyway to Ice Cube's comments, it shows that the GOP/Trumpers haven't got an exclusive right to stupid.. Ice Cube can have an opinion and that opinion can be based on misinformation...

Forum List

Back