Tucker Carlson interviews Ice Cube discussing ice cubes refusal to get the vaccine and more.. What do all of the BLM supporters here think about that?

I am informed. And Ice Cube talking to Tucker Carlson doesn't mean squat. Ice Cube has nothing to do with policy formation. Let me know when Hakeem Jeffries speaks to Carlson.
Joe Biden won’t even talk to ice cube. They sent a Low level official to give cube a phone call and it went nowhere.

On the other hand, Donald Trump dignifies ice cube asks him to come to the White House and have a meeting with him.

Hakeem Jeffries is a racist and he’s a disgrace to Islam.

Come on down to the east side of Buffalo brother. Talk with any of the Muslims and Arabs and African-Americans that I have worked with for two years. None of them accept this lousy LGBT radical BLM democrat agenda.

You see we’re all equal this country. We are equal. I am your equal your my equal. But now many of the Democrats don’t believe in equality. They Dont care about the middle class. that’s why the average price of a home is $350,000.

I can’t think of one good Muslim politician in America. Unbelievable it is man. There’s a lotta great Muslims in America. I can’t think of one. Good Muslim politician can you. The squad Hakeem Jeffries they’re a disgrace you know that AOC, who is not a Muslim but Rashida Tlaib, and Elon Omar, who are Muslims they all claim to “stand by the Palestinians” yet they vote in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system. I think there’s good people in Israel and Palestine but what a bunch of con artist the squad are they don’t do what they tell their voters they are going to Do.

The greatest challenges facing our country, is the downfall of the middle class, drug addiction. And you have his tiny portion of Democrats who go to the streets with Black Lives Matter signs 90% of them have no idea what they’re arguing about. They’re told to go to the streets by multi millionaire politicians and celebrities, and they do as they are told.

Biden and Kamala Harris are horrendous politicians they’re doing a bad job they might be nice people but one has to question their motivations. . When Americans are starving on the streets, they are trying to create race division

It’s despicable. Black people owned slaves, white people owned slaves. Take it from ice cube, who criticizes Black Lives Matter he sees them for the con artist that they are.
So once again You bring up how blacks own slaves. And that is after your ignorant ass was shown that most blacks got the spouses, children and relatives. Less than 1 percent owned slaves in the manner whites did.

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States...
So lets do the math. 12,907/2,009,043 = 0.0064244518410009 percent.

This is the percentage of slaves owned by blacks. So repeating that both blacks and whites owned slaves as if it was equally done is disingenuous.

And then there is this.

The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

3,776 free blacks out of a population of 319,599 free blacks owned slaves.
Lets do the math.
3776/319,599= 0.011814805428052 percent.
This is the percentage of free black slaves who owned slaves. So again, repeating that both blacks and whites owned slaves as if it was equally done is disingenuous.
226 of these black slave owners owned between 10-84 slaves.
226/3776=0.0598516949152542 percent
3550/3776= 0.9401483050847458
This is the percentage of free black slaves who owned between 1 and 9 slaves.
.42x3776= 1586 that is the number of blacks owning 1 slave
1586/3776=0.420021186440678
This is the percentage of free black slaves who owned 1 slave.

As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

So let's compare. We subtract the 12,907 slaves owned by blacks from the total of 2,009,043 blacks owned at the time of this documentation.
2009,043-12,907 = 1,996,136 slaves owned by whites.
1,996,136/2,009,043 = 0.9935755481589991 percent.

0.9935755481589991 percent.- 99 PERCENT!

This is the percentage of black slaves owned by whites. So again, repeating that both blacks and whites owned slaves as if it was equally done is disingenuous.

Joe Biden won’t even talk to ice cube. They sent a Low level official to give cube a phone call and it went nowhere.

On the other hand, Donald Trump dignifies ice cube asks him to come to the White House and have a meeting with him.

Hakeem Jeffries is a racist and he’s a disgrace to Islam.

Come on down to the east side of Buffalo brother. Talk with any of the Muslims and Arabs and African-Americans that I have worked with for two years. None of them accept this lousy LGBT radical BLM democrat agenda.

You see we’re all equal this country. We are equal. I am your equal your my equal. But now many of the Democrats don’t believe in equality. They Dont care about the middle class. that’s why the average price of a home is $350,000.

I can’t think of one good Muslim politician in America. Unbelievable it is man. There’s a lotta great Muslims in America. I can’t think of one. Good Muslim politician can you. The squad Hakeem Jeffries they’re a disgrace you know that AOC, who is not a Muslim but Rashida Tlaib, and Elon Omar, who are Muslims they all claim to “stand by the Palestinians” yet they vote in favor of the Israeli iron dome missile defense system. I think there’s good people in Israel and Palestine but what a bunch of con artist the squad are they don’t do what they tell their voters they are going to Do.
I don't give a damn who you say Biden won't talk to. He has a black VP, a black Chief of Staff, and black unemployment is the lowest it's been in history. Trump didn't talk to Ice Cube, he took part of his contract and tried using Cube to get black votes.Don't tell me about your fake views on equality.

Buffalo is where those people got murdered and blacks in Buffalo have been fighting white racism for decades. You're full of crap.

Forum List

Back