Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Only those in a cult would support Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; it’s madness to want Trump in the WH again – the madness of only those in a cult.

At least Trump is funny. Biden is just a nasty old man who can't stay standing up, MAGA man

You are so lost. I hope to God you aren't American since you know so little about the Constitution. Bringing up the First Amendment in regard to an Internet discussion is asinine

First off, fuck god. Two, I'm not lost. I am proud and loud American. I carry a pocket edition of the United States Constitution with me. You assert (badly I might add) a mod had injected his poltical beliefs into the discussion. A moderator has as much right to voice his political beliefs as any other member of this forum.

What YOU, as a MAGA MAGGOT don't like is when a person authority has utter gall and temerity to express a poltical belief different than yours.

This is what you cultists don't get. Freedom of Speech is a Right. You do not have to like the how that Feedom of Speech is expressed, but you do not get to decide for anyone but yourself how that Freedom of Speech.

Unlike you I love my country. You love a Fascist Racist Traitor and Rapist. You want a Fasicst Dictatorship with the Orange Shit Gibbon and as a member of the resistance, I will fight every inch of the way.

First off, fuck god. Two, I'm not lost. I am proud and loud American. I carry a pocket edition of the United States Constitution with me. You assert (badly I might add) a mod had injected his poltical beliefs into the discussion. A moderator has as much right to voice his political beliefs as any other member of this forum.

What YOU, as a MAGA MAGGOT don't like is when a person authority has utter gall and temerity to express a poltical belief different than yours.

This is what you cultists don't get. Freedom of Speech is a Right. You do not have to like the how that Feedom of Speech is expressed, but you do not get to decide for anyone but yourself how that Freedom of Speech.

Unlike you I love my country. You love a Fascist Racist Traitor and Rapist. You want a Fasicst Dictatorship with the Orange Shit Gibbon and as a member of the resistance, I will fight every inch of the way.

You don't know what you are talking about, what the Constitution is or the Bill of Rights is. You already defined them wrong, so don't waste anyone's time claiming you know what they are when you categorically proved you don't, Chick With A Dick

Only those in a cult would support Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power; it’s madness to want Trump in the WH again – the madness of only those in a cult.
And you're still a lying bag of dog shit
You're so deep in the democrat cult nothing is going to help you

Unlike you I love my country

I don't know if I love your country or not. What country is it? You sound like someone who likes slaughtering Jews. Is it Germany? You're right, I don't love Germany

I'm not the one in denial. I am not the one who supports con man biden. People in denial make up wide ass accusations and should be silenced
That the fascist right wants to silence political opposition is one of countless reasons why conservatism is the true threat to America – and why conservatives support the fascist Trump.

That the fascist right wants to silence political opposition is one of countless reasons why conservatism is the true threat to America – and why conservatives support the fascist Trump.

I don't know anyone on the racist right, but there sure are a lot of racists in your party, shit dawg

LOL, and then

0311 still doesn't know what we are talking about, he/she/it disagreed with that, LOL. They don't know what the Constitution or Bill of Rights even are.

Ignoring that, just at a basic level, he/she/it wasn't even bright enough to grasp they did to me what they said was Unconstitutional to say to taz. Now that was stupid.

0311 was obviously a low performer in school. For real. Civics is high school, so 0311 didn't even make it that far since they don't know what the Constitution is
USMB desperately needs an age filter. Way too many kid trolls

You leftists have had the DOJ working with social media giants to silence anyone who had a conservative opinion. Did everything to bury hunters lap top and cover for Joe Biden. That's a true form of racism

So no one is allowed to vote for anyone you hate? That’s hilarious! Where do you think this country is?

So officially, right here, 75 million people are in a cult, it’s called the USA!

LOL, and then

0311 still doesn't know what we are talking about, he/she/it disagreed with that, LOL. They don't know what the Constitution or Bill of Rights even are.

Ignoring that, just at a basic level, he/she/it wasn't even bright enough to grasp they did to me what they said was Unconstitutional to say to taz. Now that was stupid.

0311 was obviously a low performer in school. For real. Civics is high school, so 0311 didn't even make it that far since they don't know what the Constitution is
He/she/it doesn’t want you to enjoy it’s application

Forum List

Back