Donald Trump Releases ‘Mugshot Edition’ Digital Trading Cards—Offers Pieces Of Suit From Fulton County Arrest

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

And Trump is now the Shamwow Guy

The grift goes on. Those lawyers fees have to be paid after all. Every time you think this man can't get more embarrassing and shameless he has a "hold my beer" moment. I've never seen such a clown car in my life that is now the United States of America. Every day we get closer to living in an actual episode of South Park.

Former President Donald Trump announced the latest round of his digital trading cards, the “Mugshot Edition,” which includes a bonus offer for a piece of Trump’s suit from his Fulton County, Georgia mug shot and dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago, following the success of previous editions.

Justin Hart?

Who is that clown?

Trigs.jpg

Trumptards exist to be exploited. Who better to take advantage of them than the orange con man?

How many of the gullible MAGAs do you think actually believe they are getting a piece of the actual suit he wore?

Well Trump needs the money.

His charity was closed down because he was using the money for personal and political gain. So he lost that source

Trumps PAC is almost out of money because he is using the money to pay attorney fees. You would thing that the lawyers he hired were republicans and they would have done a pro bono thing.

I employ that his supporters send him more money as he needs it

We all know that Trump overvalues his properties. and his net worth so he is begging you to send him money.

To keep the dream alive

The embarrassment is how you loons started with the russian collusion lie. Then continue on with your lies.

What's that smell? Desperation?

What, no snake oil?

Forum List

Back