Fulton County Sheriff Says ‘We’ll Have A Mugshot’ If Former Pres. Trump Is Indicted Locally

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat says his office is preparing for the possibility of former President Donald Trump being indicted in Fulton County.

He says that, if indicted by a grand jury, the former president will be treated like anyone else accused of a crime, including fingerprints and a mugshot.

“Unless somebody tells me differently, we are following our normal practices, and so it doesn’t matter your status, we’ll have a mugshot ready for you,” Sheriff Labat said.

T-shirt sales will skyrocket!

With Trump's pending indictment in Georgia, what new nothingburger hoax do you all suppose Comer will pull out of his ass to once again attempt to distract from Trump's crimes?

This is the one case I always felt was the biggest threat to Trump. This one seems pretty clear "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have". He did not ask for all legal votes to be counted, he asked for the exact number he needed. And then he gave Raffensperger the excuse to tell the people of the state after he did it.

He also could not pardon himself

Trump is now blaming his behavior on John Eastman.

This is the most fascinating thing about Trump. He is the most disloyal, backstabbing person I have ever seen, and yet his underlings are so incredibly loyal to him they will go to jail for him.

It is truly something that people will read about 100 years from now with disbelief.

This is the one case I always felt was the biggest threat to Trump. This one seems pretty clear "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have". He did not ask for all legal votes to be counted, he asked for the exact number he needed. And then he gave Raffensperger the excuse to tell the people of the state after he did it.

He also could not pardon himself
Trump also threatened Raffensperger and his lawyer with criminal prosecution if they didn't go along with Trump's Big Lie. And he is on tape doing it.

Talk about weaponization of the federal government! Talk about persecuting one's political opponents!

He isn't even going to win in 2024. A Neo-Con sure as you know what won't either, so this is all moot.

Fulton County Sheriff Pat Labat says his office is preparing for the possibility of former President Donald Trump being indicted in Fulton County.

He says that, if indicted by a grand jury, the former president will be treated like anyone else accused of a crime, including fingerprints and a mugshot.

“Unless somebody tells me differently, we are following our normal practices, and so it doesn’t matter your status, we’ll have a mugshot ready for you,” Sheriff Labat said.

With Trump's pending indictment in Georgia, what new nothingburger hoax do you all suppose Comer will pull out of his ass to once again attempt to distract from Trump's crimes?
Have you wet your pants in anticipation? Are ya all giddy?

This is the most fascinating thing about Trump. He is the most disloyal, backstabbing person I have ever seen, and yet his underlings are so incredibly loyal to him they will go to jail for him.

It is truly something that people will read about 100 years from now with disbelief.

Trump says he just keeps repeating a lie until he's believed. I think a lot of people hate Trump.

He's a coward.

The thing is that the left needs this to run for a while.

If it proceeds, there will be enough time for remaining Trump supporters to get the therapy they need and move onto electing someone to take Joe Biden's place.

If the left can string it out. Biden has a chance.

What's your plan if Trump is re-elected President?

Forum List

Back