Donald Trump owes Elizabeth Warren $976.56

Pres. Trump's exact words about the DNA wager with Lizzy Warren.

Was that she stand on the stage with him and take the test in order to collect the money.

Warren failed to do that.

Pres. Trump doesn't owe Lie-a-watha a penny. .... :cool:

You don't know how a DNA test works do you?

I'm not surprised, they probably aren't that common in Russia.

I know they identify two sexes, not the 50 that liberals claim.

Are you Russian too?

Our president must stand by his word. He said he would pay her 1,000,000 dollars if she took a DNA test and she was Native American. Well, she took it and she is 1/1024 Native American. He owes her $976.56.
Wrong. The test shows she has native American ancestry. He owes $1,000,000.00.

Of course we don't expect him to pay it. He is a liar.

You have to be at least 1/16 to have Native American ancestry legally and that 1/1024 could be Peruvian or Columbian not necessarily Native American. Facts don’t care about your feelings
Where and when did she try to claim any legal benefits or status?

She didn't. She said her family had some native American in the background.

So your stawman is worthless and weak, like most things republican.

Our president must stand by his word. He said he would pay her 1,000,000 dollars if she took a DNA test and she was Native American. Well, she took it and she is 1/1024 Native American. He owes her $976.56.

Well he's really only .098% liar.

Jo
Wow, and still managed to tell all those lies over the last couple of years?

Are you Russian too?
Comrade, why you keep call people Russian?

Maybe you drank much vodka. ... :cool:
Rarely drink, often think.

You are Russian, or ukranian or something of the sort. The evidence is incontrovertible. I don't blame you, I imagine it's just a job to you, and we all gotta eat.

Just don't pretend you aren't easy to figure out.

Jo

Have to admit his energy level is amazing.

Jo

Without proof that it was her spit that was tested, he doesn't owe her a dime.
Do you seriously think she would test someone's else's spit? That is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe that's something YOU would think of, but that doesn't even deserve an argument.

I consider all possibilities where Democrats are involved. They are inherently dishonest, and malevolently devious.

Anyone associated with that necrotizing foreign political party has a deep character flaw, and cannot be trusted.
Pure PROJECTION!

Jo

Have to admit his energy level is amazing.

Jo
Diet Coke is loaded with caffeine.

Without proof that it was her spit that was tested, he doesn't owe her a dime.
Do you seriously think she would test someone's else's spit? That is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe that's something YOU would think of, but that doesn't even deserve an argument.

I consider all possibilities where Democrats are involved. They are inherently dishonest, and malevolently devious.

Anyone associated with that necrotizing foreign political party has a deep character flaw, and cannot be trusted.
Pure PROJECTION!

Pure deduction, Watson. You do not believe what your eyes see or your ears hear.

Ah...I love all that goal post moving. You, of course, can point out where Tiny said that the amount of money paid out will be geared on the percentage of NA DNA that Sen. Warren has.

You have to be at least 1/16 to have Native American ancestry legally and that 1/1024 could be Peruvian or Columbian not necessarily Native American. Facts don’t care about your feelings

Did it or did it not state it could be Peruvian or Columbian as well as NA? Yes or no?

Was that she stand on the stage with him and take the test in order to collect the money.

Are you Russian too?

Being that you tripled the amount of posts I have in 6 months you've been here, that took me 6 years, and the fact you literally troll every thread.
It would appear you resemble a Russian troll.

How did she prove she was Native American? The DNA percentage in question is so low to be barely negligible and could be South American. Mostly it's considered as "other". The claim is still ludicrous and she has even become an embarrassment to fellow democrats.

Did it or did it not state it could be Peruvian or Columbian as well as NA? Yes or no?
You know those are native Americans too, right?

Are you Russian too?

Being that you tripled the amount of posts I have in 6 months you've been here, that took me 6 years, and the fact you literally troll every thread.
It would appear you resemble a Russian troll.

That's exactly what a russian troll would say.

Sure....not quite the way Lizzy meant it though is it?

Sure....not quite the way Lizzy meant it though is it?
That's why the DNA is similar.

The bet also specified that the test had to prove she is an American Indian. What the test actually proved is that she is 99.9% white.

Forum List

Back