Donald Trump owes Elizabeth Warren $976.56

You have to be at least 1/16 to have Native American ancestry legally and that 1/1024 could be Peruvian or Columbian not necessarily Native American. Facts don’t care about your feelings
Where and when did she try to claim any legal benefits or status?

She didn't. She said her family had some native American in the background.

So your stawman is worthless and weak, like most things republican.

Did it or did it not state it could be Peruvian or Columbian as well as NA? Yes or no?
You know those are native Americans too, right?

Sure....not quite the way Lizzy meant it though is it?
That's why the DNA is similar.

1/1024 and similar...0.00009% and still inconclusive. Take off your Leftist goggles. She is the laughing stock of your party. And that is saying a lot.

Where and when did she try to claim any legal benefits or status?

She didn't. She said her family had some native American in the background.

So your stawman is worthless and weak, like most things republican.

Did it or did it not state it could be Peruvian or Columbian as well as NA? Yes or no?

1/1024 and similar...0.00009% and still inconclusive. Take off your Leftist goggles. She is the laughing stock of your party. And that is saying a lot.
Moving the goalposts just makes you look weak.

Trump said he would give $1 million to her favorite charity if she proved she was Indian.

She is not Indian.

Moving the goalposts just makes you look weak.

Explain how I moved anything. I tell you I can dunk a basketball. You say no way. I say Waaaaay. I take ball the size of a tennis ball aka a mini basketball kids play with and dunk on a 6 foot basket. Technically I dunked a basketball but you logically thought it would be a real sized ball on a 10 foot rim.

No logical person believes anyone who has 1/1024 possible heritage in anything qualifies as calling themselves that heritage. Goal posts are not moved. You’re just an idiot Leftist.

Forum List

Back