Donald Trump Major League Baseball Talent

Donald Trump has often bragged about what a great baseball player he was in High School. Best Player in the state, scouted by major league teams

Obama said he was good at basketball.....but he proved that white men weren't the only motherfuckers that can't jump.
Wait! Did someone bring up Former President Obama??? View attachment 332908
Funny you should mention that.

Obama throws like a sissy.....so you folks accuse Trump of the same.

Typical.

Donald Trump has often bragged about what a great baseball player he was in High School. Best Player in the state, scouted by major league teams

Obama said he was good at basketball.....but he proved that white men weren't the only motherfuckers that can't jump.
:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:
May be off topic, but it's the only defense that Orange Cultists have.

Typical.

When did Former President Obama claim he could have played major league baseball?

Typical.

Major league talent?

1588806754293.jpeg

Bored?
Me too.
Don’t look at me

You believed the lying bastards bragging
I voted for Fair Trade, Fair Trade and Fair Trade.
Please tell me you think I voted for his Baseball bragging.
Half the time he's yanking the media's chain....and the other half he's just BSing.....
We know where he's coming from.
At least he's not a communist.

Press is not allowed anywhere near Trump when he plays golf.

Because he cheats...

Yeah.....and he eats babies.

Man.

You fuckers backed such a Putz (Creepy Joe Biden) that this is the crap you have to stoop to.

Frankly....I think it's getting boring.

Bored?
Me too.
Don’t look at me

Half the time he's yanking the media's chain....and the other half he's just BSing.....
What happened to "I like him because he says what he means."?

Because he cheats...

Man.

You fuckers backed such a Putz (Creepy Joe Biden) that this is the crap you have to stoop to.

I don't back Biden. I didn't back Hillary. I didn't back Obama.

You and your ilk need to learn that just because someone does not like President Trump and the "job" he's doing, it doesn't mean they're a Democrat. It just might mean they don't like this new definition of conservatism...

I had to laugh at this, I grew up in the Sunset Dist. of San Francisco, and Willie McCovery lived in an apt. house owned by Orlando Cepeda on Pacheco between 47th ave and the Little Great Highway. A friend and I rang his doorbell in 1960, I was 12, and he was very gracious, he showed us his Rookie of the Year Trophy earned in 1959. My proof that Donald Trump was then and still is a liar.

Because he cheats...

Man.

You and your ilk need to learn that just because someone does not like President Trump and the "job" he's doing, it doesn't mean they're a Democrat. It just might mean they don't like this new definition of conservatism...

"this new definition of conservatism...", i.e. trumpism, which is Authoritarianism.

Last edited:

I had to laugh at this, I grew up in the Sunset Dist. of San Francisco, and Willie McCovery lived in an apt. house owned by Orlando Cepeda on Pacheco between 47th ave and the Little Great Highway. A friend and I rang his doorbell in 1960, I was 12, and he was very gracious, he showed us his Rookie of the Year Trophy earned in 1959. My proof that Donald Trump was then and still is a liar.
Damn...that was a great team
Mays, McCovey, Cepeda, the Alou Brothers
Marichal, Gaylord Perry pitching

Imagine how good they could have been if they had Trump

Because he cheats...

Man.

Bored?
Me too.
Don’t look at me

That makes all the time he is incompetent and lying.

Because he cheats...

Man.

I doubt he eats babies. He does enough disgusting bullshit to bother making stuff up.

Typical.

When did Former President Obama claim he could have played major league baseball?

Obama played HS Basketball.
He didn’t have to make up headlines that he hit the winning shot. He didn’t tell the world that he would have made it in the NBA but he lost a tryout with Michael Jordan

Typical.

Obama played HS Basketball.
He didn’t have to make up headlines that he hit the winning shot. He didn’t tell the world that he would have made it in the NBA but he lost a tryout with Michael Jordan

And still nobody gave a shit.

Because he cheats...

Man.

"this new definition of conservatism...", i.e. trumpism, which is Authoritarianism.
In what way is Trump an AUTHORITARIAN????

Clearly you're a fucking idiot of you think that a president that has been under attack from the media as much as Trump has wouldn't allow them to exist if was really an AUTHORITARIAN.
Abraham Lincoln put journalists in prison for less than what these folks have been saying about Trump.
Yet you stupid fuckwads call Trump a dictator.
The stupidity of you leftists is absolutely breathtaking.

Typical.

I guess you missed the point, retard.
Obama tried to take credit for what other people did all of the time.
The latest example was is silly claim that the pre-pandemic economy was because of him, not because of Trump policies.

Forum List

Back