Korean Baseball is going to be the start of something.............BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Watched it today and there was no fans in the audience. It was fake crowd noise and the announcers called the game from home. So I guess the major sports can pull this off without fans for 2020. I will be also BETTING on Korean Baseball tonight

May is turning out to be alright. Much better than April

Not in empty stadiums...anyone that understands baseballs and pro sports attraction knows the fans make the game.....Tomahawk chop...terrible towels...the wave...hey batter batter....come on....

Not in empty stadiums...anyone that understands baseballs and pro sports attraction knows the fans make the game.....Tomahawk chop...terrible towels...the wave...hey batter batter....come on....

Fake Crowd Noise. And gay ass Joe Buck can broadcast from home

wel hell now adays peopple find dates on internet chat rooms maybe we can adapt to this but I do not particularly want to. I still do the dating thing the old fashioned way also. It is difficult enough to find compatablity in person can not imagine it found on line. Well here to progress. I guess

wel hell now adays peopple find dates on internet chat rooms maybe we can adapt to this but I do not particularly want to. I still do the dating thing the old fashioned way also. It is difficult enough to find compatablity in person can not imagine it found on line. Well here to progress. I guess
maybe...who knows...

maybe...who knows...

I can do that for this year only.

maybe...who knows...

I guess its better than nothing...but I won't bother to watch...

maybe...who knows...

I am ready to go back to normal but thanks for the attempt at offering normalcy. I will check it out and try to enjoy.

Watched it today and there was no fans in the audience. It was fake crowd noise and the announcers called the game from home. So I guess the major sports can pull this off without fans for 2020. I will be also BETTING on Korean Baseball tonight

This is interesting news. What network is broadcasting these games?

Yep I've been watching KBO. Hell I'd watch American Legion Ball right about now.

Yep I've been watching KBO. Hell I'd watch American Legion Ball right about now.
Can you watch these games through ESPN?

Yes, here is some info on KBO...

Yes, here is some info on KBO...
Thanks, Mike.

Ah those were the days.

Agreed my friend... My son played baseball for 6 years... Unfortunately he had inherited all my sporting abilities... He had heart and really enjoyed the game and the camaraderie. I was an assistant coach all 6 years and only missed 1/2 of a practice in those years... Little League and Babe Ruth organizations are great for kids... And you are so correct, those were the days...

Forum List

Back