Donald Trump IS America! Strong, Able, Intelligent, Confident. I Wanted to Be Like Him as a Young Man.

Biden's son Hunter shows what a 'great' father he is. Using his son to bribe foreign countries for money to put into the Biden family crime syndicate. Biden's bad policies are screwing all of America.
It's ok though because Joe, just like the mob got 10% right off the top.

Like most rich scoundrels, trump will probably get away without jail time. But there is an easier alternative. Just outfit a room with mirrors all around. The ceiling, walls and even floor. Play a taped audio of "How Great thou Art" on a loop in full volume and lock the door. No windows. Then just slide a bucket of chicken into the room and some Coke every 4 hrs or so. It would become voluntary solitary confinement for life. Be sure to have an attached bathroom he can use to take a shit and/or flush some evidence.
He hasn't been convicted of anything nor is he likely to be.

Delusional.......

Baseless smears...and you still keep going.

The russian bribed BIDEN and invaded under Biden, but you still make up shit about Trump even though all claims of him and putin have been disproven. PATHIC child.
I'm not sure that can be shown nor would it be necessary. Joe's incompetence was all Putin needed to feel like he could invade without any serious repercussions.

But the Marxist left doesn't want that. They want us to be like Soviet-bloc people. Bland, weak, tired, ineffectual zombie-like, and controlled.

Gee, just like their leader.

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

NFBW $- wrote: Trump after seeing 48 hours of unimaginable tragic human suffering in the Ukraine, referred to his fellow capital hoarder, the extremely wealthy self-made billionaire, bold, organized, disciplined, confident swashbuckling kind of guy, VLADIMIR PUTIN as a smart leader carrying out a genius military war of aggression and brutal attack on the sovereign neighboring nation of the Ukraine. - - - At CPAC last Saturday Mashmont ‘s idol told that audience that Putin was “smart” and all the world’s leaders aligned against Putin’s blood-thirsty maniacal war of aggression were dumb. only he !!!! Donald the Great !!!! was smart enough to stop Putin, although he was not smart enough to win re-election.

Here is an example of what Mashmont (through DJT) considers to be a very smart plan - mortally wounding a 6-year-old girl in unicorn pajamas thus depriving her the right ti grow up in a Democratic free and sovereign European nation.

“Show this to Putin,” he said angrily.

Show this to Mashmont - He wants to be like Trump who wants to be like Putin .

22FEB28-POST#0063
And the two men most admired as generals by Patton and Rommel were Rommel and Patton.

That isn't a moral endorsement it's just acknowledging the other team has an excellent quarterback.

Fortunately Putin miscalculated the Ukrainian resistance and how quickly NATO and the EU would both come to their aid providing them almost unlimited humanitarian and lethal aid.

And the two men most admired as generals by Patton and Rommel were Rommel and Patton.

That isn't a moral endorsement it's just acknowledging the other team has an excellent quarterback.

Fortunately Putin miscalculated the Ukrainian resistance and how quickly NATO and the EU would both come to their aid providing them almost unlimited humanitarian and lethal aid.
Defending the traitor who praised Putin for slaughtering innocent people. That's quite a patriotic position. What a bunch of indoctrinated fools we have in this country.

Defending the traitor who praised Putin for slaughtering innocent people. That's quite a patriotic position. What a bunch of indoctrinated fools we have in this country.
Oh go blow it out of your ass and let me know when Trump is convicted of Treason.

Of course I proudly voted for the greatest president in the past century, Donald J. Trump.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your idea of the "greatest" include a douchebag who wanted to have protesters gunned down in the street?

Or how about a guy who ripped off his own charity foundation for kids with cancer?

Ran a so called "University" that was nothing but a scam?

Or how about the guy who wanted to have potential presidential opponents like Joe Biden arrested & jailed without cause?

Engineered a coup after losing an election?

It goes on & on, but go ahead have your fun & brag up that shitbag if it makes you feel better.

He hasn't been convicted of anything nor is he likely to be.
That's what they said about another gangster named John Gotti & look where he ended up.

I said another gangster because that's what Trump is. Trump has had larceny running thru his veins from the moment he took his first breath. Ask anyone who ever did business with him.

Oh go blow it out of your ass and let me know when Trump is convicted of Treason.
He has never had to face the music for anything he's done. So that probably won't change but like you said, I'll be the first to let you know if justice ever catches up to him. In the meantime, keep on denying what an asshole he is. Birds of a feather. Always be true to your cult leader okay, Comrade? BTW, I'm getting ready to blow it out of my ass. So, if you would be so kind as to remove your lips from the area, I can do so without smearing your orange make up.

Last edited:

And if it was up to Trump, there would be no NATO alliance to come to the aid of Ukraine. Unless of course Ukraine did him some favors first. How does it feel to be that clueless?

Putin is not a general, He is a mass murderer and state sponsored terrorist committing genocide. There is no way a subhuman sponsor of so much death destruction and despair can be considered smart. You say you don’t support Trump. But you defend him a lot.

I'm not sure that can be shown nor would it be necessary. Joe's incompetence was all Putin needed to feel like he could invade without any serious repercussions.
You don’t know that. Therefore you are a liar. Biden had to win an election to be president. Vladimir Adolf Putin thinks democratic elections are incompetent. Is that what you mean when you say “Joe’s incompetence” You said Donald Trump was a disaster for America and for the Republican party. Isn’t being a disaster the result of incompetence and worse,- His attempt to overturn the election that he lost.

Putin has been planning this since 2014. When you blame Joe Biden for Putin’s mass murder you definitely are supporting Putin in that mass murder. You are scum

You don’t know that. Therefore you are a liar. Biden had to win an election to be president. Vladimir Adolf Putin thinks democratic elections are incompetent. Is that what you mean when you say “Joe’s incompetence” You said Donald Trump was a disaster for America and for the Republican party. Isn’t being a disaster the result of incompetence and worse,- His attempt to overturn the election that he lost.

Putin has been planning this since 2014. When you blame Joe Biden for Putin’s mass murder you definitely are supporting Putin in that mass murder. You are scum
Yes I do know that since he never invaded during the last administration because he'd been warned off and Trump proved he would act with the attacks in Syria that left several hundred Russians dead.

He only invaded after this administration canceled the lethal aid begun by the last administration and Biden told him if he did invade there just might be a few sanctions.

That was the green light.

You said Donald Trump was a disaster for America and for the Republican party. Isn’t being a disaster the result of incompetence and worse,- His attempt to overturn the election that he lost.
No, it was mostly the result of never knowing when to shut up and certainly due to almost five years of a concerted effort by democrats to undermine his candidacy and then his presidency using our own FBI and Intel community to fabricate conspiracies of their own like, "Russian Collusion" and the weaponization of Covid with the aid of Fauci and others at the CDC and NIH.

No, it was mostly the result of never knowing when to shut up and certainly due to almost five years of a concerted effort by democrats to undermine his candidacy and then his presidency using our own FBI and Intel community to fabricate conspiracies of their own like, "Russian Collusion" and the weaponization of Covid with the aid of Fauci and others at the CDC and NIH.
Silly goose.

certainly due to almost five years of a concerted effort by democrats to undermine his candidacy and then his presidency
I get it now. Trump was a victim. The Democrats forced Trump TO LIE THAT HE WON A SECOND TERM and then to attempt to overturn the election by getting Pence on Jan 6 to throw out black voters in states that went for Joe.

Forum List

Back