Donald trump had 306 EV in 2016...A LANDSLIDE!

Joe Biden has 306 EV in 2020....barely squeaked out a win.....:banana:
I thought for sure you would be gloating a lot more than you have Jimbo. Is the DNC no longer paying you?

And besides, no one is excited about a senile Joe presidency. For God sakes Jimbo, Joe’s a fucking neocon.

The hilarious thing is --- Rump was supposed to get 306 but since a couple of electors couldn't hold their nose enough he actually got 304. The reason that's hilarious is that when he babbled on about getting "more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan (in spite of O'bama, Clinton and Bush I all getting more) --- the guy he ran with, Mike Pence, got more electoral votes than he did :rofl:

That's right up there with the time during that campaign when David Dookey was running for Senator, and had more black support in Louisiana than Rump did. :rofl: :rofl:

I thought for sure you would be gloating a lot more than you have Jimbo. Is the DNC no longer paying you?

And besides, no one is excited about a senile Joe presidency. For God sakes Jimbo, Joe’s a fucking neocon.
Trump voter says what? We are more than fired up. First, we win Georgia, then we inaugurate Joe Biden. Then we save America.

Trump voter says what? We are more than fired up. First, we win Georgia, then we inaugurate Joe Biden. Then we save America.
Joe won’t save shit. He likely fucks everything up but don’t worry, the MSM will tell you everything is peaches and cream.

Joe won’t save shit. He likely fucks everything up but don’t worry, the MSM will tell you everything is peaches and cream.
You reveal yourself. Obviously you rely on media to tell you what to believe.

You reveal yourself. Obviously you rely on media to tell you what to believe.
Lol. That’s you.

No one is happy about a Biden win. Nothing changes and it’s likely things will get much worse.

:lmao:

Yeah --- for Rump.

Trump%2Bin%2BJail.jpg

Forum List

Back