Donald Trump Fights Back

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Trump has that fighting spirit we all love. Exactly what we need in a president.

---Of course, now we know that the intelligence community was dead set against Trump from the start....but why were the FBI, the CIA and the Justice Department against him? James Comey, John Brennan and James Clapper were supposed to be neutral. Brennan spoke of Trump as though his actions were "traitorous."---

Trump has that fighting spirit we all love. Exactly what we need in a president.

---Of course, now we know that the intelligence community was dead set against Trump from the start....but why were the FBI, the CIA and the Justice Department against him? James Comey, John Brennan and James Clapper were supposed to be neutral. Brennan spoke of Trump as though his actions were "traitorous."---

they indeed were dead set against him.He is our first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system there to serve the elite instead of the people that is why he almost suffered the same fate kennedy did for that,there have been multiple assassination attempts on his life by the CIA,you just never heard about any of it from the CIA controlled media.

OH AND FUCK ALL YOU DNC AND LANGLEY PAID SHILLS WHO TRY TO LAUGH THESE FACTS OFF.

He gets his dumb minions to "fight" for him.

"OH AND FUCK ALL YOU DNC AND LANGLEY PAID SHILLS WHO TRY TO LAUGH THESE FACTS OFF."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I don't get it either.

In the face of the oft-told tale of the public perception of MAGAHats as under-informed and under-educated, well, we still get 'em coming on to this forum to validate that perception. To show that the proof really is in this pudding.

TDS = Trump's Duped & Snookered, some might say?

they indeed were dead set against him.He is our first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system there to serve the elite instead of the people that is why he almost suffered the same fate kennedy did for that,there have been multiple assassination attempts on his life by the CIA,you just never heard about any of it from the CIA controlled media.

OH AND FUCK ALL YOU DNC AND LANGLEY PAID SHILLS WHO TRY TO LAUGH THESE FACTS OFF.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So you consider whining as having a " fighting spirit"?

Lenny, the Deep State has deep pockets. Some politicians have observed and taken advantage of those who could be compromised with 30 pieces of silver v. the American people. I pray every night that God brings back to American politics a sense of loyalty to citizens and to the rule of law that has always distinguished America as a fair place to live once more.

Last edited:
Lenny, the Deep State has deep pockets. Some politicians have observed and taken advantage of those who could be compromised with 30 pieces of silver v. the American people. I pray every night that God brings back to American politics a sense of loyalty to citizens and to the rule of law that has always distinguished America as a fair place to live once more.
I don't see another politician that has enough balls to challenge the Deep State like Trump does. If Trump doesn't win in 2024, America is in deep trouble.

A spoiled eight year boy can have a “fighting spirit”. That doesn’t make the eight year old’s behaviors appropriate for a normal adult. That is how Trump behaves.

Why is something that obvious so goddamn difficult for his rubes to understand?

Because they behave like 7 year old boys.

I don't see another politician that has enough balls to challenge the Deep State like Trump does. If Trump doesn't win in 2024, America is in deep trouble.
It was your so called "Deep State" who let Trump off the hook on two impeachments, mouth breather.

You obviously are clueless.

Because they behave like 7 year old boys.
I've thought about that quite a bit. Maybe they don't recognize the behaviors for what they are because that's how they behave, too.

I've seen many interviews where they say "he talks like us", or "yeah, finally someone is doing that".

These last six years have been a real education. Maybe we're not what I thought we were. I thought we were better than this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back