Donald Trump Falls Off The Forbes 400 For First Time In 25 Years

So the Trump cult says that since Trump lost way more money than he grifted -- due to how he badly sucks at business -- he can't be corrupt.

They really are a special type of stupid.

Coming from you that means, well, nothing

only a democrat would call someone inept from not getting rich off of politics,,,

Trumps performance as President moved him in the opposite direction.
While the TRUMP brand was was a symbol of opulence and good taste, it is now reviled among the rich who would not be caught dead patronizing a TRUMP property

Trumps performance as President moved him in the opposite direction.
While the TRUMP brand was was a symbol of opulence and good taste, it is now reviled among the rich who would not be caught dead patronizing a TRUMP property
opposition to corrupt tyranny is a good thing,,,

but feel free to celebrate corruption and the elite getting richer while the little people get poorer,,

Trump's problem is with his failing resorts, golf courses and hotels. Investments he made before he was president.
I thought he was padding his pockets with his hotels and so on when he was president.

Anyway, perhaps he left office without the windfall Clinton and Obama had.

Idiot.

I thought he was padding his pockets with his hotels and so on when he was president.

Anyway, perhaps he left office without the windfall Clinton and Obama had.

Idiot.

Well, he did charge the Secret Service and book facilities that he owned, but that isn't the problem. Even TRump Tower is in trouble.. his the tax breaks are expiring and his foreign loans are coming due.

opposition to corrupt tyranny is a good thing,,,

but feel free to celebrate corruption and the elite getting richer while the little people get poorer,,
You are correct
I do celebrate the decline of the TRUMP empire

It is well deserved

Well, he did charge the Secret Service and book facilities that he owned, but that isn't the problem. Even TRump Tower is in trouble.. his the tax breaks are expiring and his foreign loans are coming due.
Trump used to get by on the value of the TRUMP name

Today it is a negative asset

Forum List

Back