Donald Trump Did Condemn White Supremacism

Trump is a racist. That is a fact. And he is not going to come out say he directly supports white supremacy. But what he has done while in office shows what he is.
Is that why he put a Black man in his cabinet? The name is Ben Carson.

Wallace knew it, too. He has no credibility after that debate.

Correct. Chris Wallace credibility plummeted more than any support for Biden or Trump. Wallace was the loser of the debate. He had a golden opportunity to enhance some credibility for himself given his already established bias against Trump. He shit the bed.
Chris Wallace is not very bright.

When asked to last night on stage....he did not.
I don't think the Trumpsters get it... He was at the debate and was asked twice and he didn't...

He came off as an enabler for White Supremacy and Proud Boys used what he said as there tag line....

Bullshit. It is nothing but wace baiting by wace baiting assholes.

Baiting???

Biden was asked about Protestor violence too and he found it the easiest question to answer all night... He condemned all violence from all sides...

Trump dung his own grave when he was only bringing up ANTIFA...

There was no real baiting... Biden was asked first and that means Trump had all the time to figure an answer and he

Correct. Chris Wallace credibility plummeted more than any support for Biden or Trump. Wallace was the loser of the debate. He had a golden opportunity to enhance some credibility for himself given his already established bias against Trump. He shit the bed.
Shifting the blame as usual...

Chris Wallace asked a few questions (about 8 I think) and then asked them to give two minutes uninterrupted time to answer...

Trump knew these rules and he could abide by them... Trump showed himself to be ill disciplined...

Biden should have said "Mr. President, this is your quiet time."... Biden should have shown that someone with this lack of discipline lacks the temperament to be President..

Chris Wallace asked a few questions (about 8 I think) and then asked them to give two minutes uninterrupted time to answer...

Trump knew these rules and he could abide by them... Trump showed himself to be ill disciplined...

Biden should have said "Mr. President, this is your quiet time."... Biden should have shown that someone with this lack of discipline lacks the temperament to be President..

Shifting the blame? You haven’t got a clue. My post was a pure indictment of Chris Wallace. Period. My post was noting about pro Trump or anti Biden. Regardless of the outcome of this election, Wallace did himself no favors if he wants to be perceived as a leader with journalistic integrity.

Shifting the blame? You haven’t got a clue. My post was a pure indictment of Chris Wallace. Period. My post was noting about pro Trump or anti Biden. Regardless of the outcome of this election, Wallace did himself no favors if he wants to be perceived as a leader with journalistic integrity.

Wallace din't break the rules, Trump did...

The questions were fair and could have been a lot worse...

Wallace had a times to cut off Trump interruptions, interruption were against the rules... Wallace main error is that he tried to let the debate flow at the start when he should have stamped out all interruptions, that would have been admonishing Trump heavily in first 5 mins..

Wallace asked a good question about both candidates condemning all violence. Biden was clearly ready for it and was prepared, he got himself into condemning all violence. Trump was clearly not and walked himself specifically condemning violence about Proud Boys. Trump did this not Wallace or Biden, Biden doubled down as soon as he saw Trump in his own trap...

This one was pure preparation, you could see it in Biden's eyes. It was like studying for exact question in a test and then it comes up...

Wallace had a times to cut off Trump interruptions, interruption were against the rules... Wallace main error is that he tried to let the debate flow at the start when he should have stamped out all interruptions, that would have been admonishing Trump heavily in first 5 mins..

Wallace asked a good question about both candidates condemning all violence. Biden was clearly ready for it and was prepared, he got himself into condemning all violence. Trump was clearly not and walked himself specifically condemning violence about Proud Boys. Trump did this not Wallace or Biden, Biden doubled down as soon as he saw Trump in his own trap...

This one was pure preparation, you could see it in Biden's eyes. It was like studying for exact question in a test and then it comes up...
Biden is a senile dimwit and chronic liar.

Keep saying that...

Trump lost to Biden... Biden was smart enough to stay out of traps and Trump walked into a lot...
Biden could have been better but he won, that is good enough...

Please keep on saying your insults... That expectations bar is set so low for Biden by the Trump team, his team has to do nothing...

Keep saying that...

Trump lost to Biden... Biden was smart enough to stay out of traps and Trump walked into a lot...

Please keep on saying your insults... That expectations bar is set so low for Biden by the Trump team, his team has to do nothing...
Biden is one of the reasons I left the Democratic Party . His lies on the floor of the Senate during the debate on the Assault weapon ban was the final straw. Clinton's lies also helped.Now, Biden is being sued for Defamation, which is a legal term for lying about somebody. I am a former US Navy Legal Officer and the case for the Plaintiff looks very good to me. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Keep saying that...

Biden is one of the reasons I left the Democratic Party . His lies on the floor of the Senate during the debate on the Assault weapon ban was the final straw. Clinton's lies also helped.Now, Biden is being sued for Defamation, which is a legal term for lying about somebody. I am a former US Navy Legal Officer and the case for the Plaintiff looks very good to me. Time will tell.

Viktor,

You talk about lying...

Trump said during the debate that one of the main reasons for forrest fires was because the California State did not clear the forest floors.

"In California state, the federal government owns nearly 58% of the 33 million acres of forest, according to the state governor's office. The state itself owns just three per cent, with the rest owned by private individuals or companies or Native American groups."

So Trump blames your state for the last few years for forrest fires. He does this instead of taking responsibility and fixing the problem. This is a problem set to continue until some one takes responsibility for the forest management of 58% of the forests in California.

Are you happy with Trump lying about this? This is a problem that directly effects your state.. Are you happy with the President letting your state burn every year while he shifts blame?

Can you accept if he so blazing lies about some thing like Federal Forest Management, he could be lying about other things..

I don't think the Trumpsters get it... He was at the debate and was asked twice and he didn't...

He came off as an enabler for White Supremacy and Proud Boys used what he said as there tag line....

Bullshit. It is nothing but wace baiting by wace baiting assholes.

Asking someone to denounce a white supremacist group his own FBI labels as violent and extremists is an unfair question Mr. Fudd?

"Founder of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website Andrew Anglin said that President Donald Trump’s “stand by” remark to the Proud Boys was a clear call to arms, writing on the site that the President’s debate comment to the far-right hate group “gave me shivers.”

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said on the debate stage in Cleveland, Ohio, Tuesday, refusing to condemn white supremacy in a comment that has since been widely criticized as a signal to incite violence among a group that has openly endorsed it.

“He didn’t condemn anyone, and he didn’t tell them to stand down – he told them to stand back and to stand by,” Anglin, wrote on the website which openly spreads anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi messages while glorifying white nationalism."

Donald Trump is President of The United States. He does not take orders from Chris Wallace or Joe Biden. Who the f__k do you people think you are?

Sometimes the comedy writes itself. Thanks for your contribution to the reasons the blob may screw around and lose this election.

Wallace was a moron asking the question when 99.9% of the rioting, looting, destruction, arson, attacks and murders are caused by Left Wingers. BLM and ANTIFA.

All the blob had to say was, "Yes, I don't want their support."

Instead he told them to "stand by".

1 How many times does he has to do it, before you fools shut the fuck up about it?

2. The Proud Boys are not ws, and you know it, you liar.

He could have done it on stage during the debate....denounced white supremacists. But he chose to embrace it.

Your new profane idiocy is much more hilarious than your whiny milquetoast idiocy...kudos.

“Proud Boys, stand back and stand by,” Trump said on the debate stage in Cleveland, Ohio,
Proud Boys are not a white supremacist group, no matter how easily manipulated you are by fake news. Just look at their membership.

Last edited:
1601573060873.png

Forum List

Back