Donald Trump Did Condemn White Supremacism

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Trump, Aug. 15, 2017: I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally.

The white supremacists think he loves and supports them. That is a fact. Any time he has ever said anything against the haters it has seemed forced and insincere, usually a prepared statement he read that someone else obviously wrote.

For many years now I've noticed that on somethings interviewers of both left and right political persuasion will only accept an answer in form of the words the questioner is attempting to force into the respondent's mouth. I'll refer to it as the, "prosecuting attorney" form of questioning.

It struck me that was the case with Chris Wallace when it came to this question.

When asked to last night on stage....he did not.

So, you’re beloved “fact-check” is lying?

When asked to last night on stage....he did not. He told a violent White Nationalist group to "stand by". Fact.

very first thing he said in response to the dishonest question was “sure”, twice. And you know it.

....no need to condemn it--there is no problem at all with it .......and--please define it first!!!
..need to condemn blacks who NEVER condemn HIGH rate of black criminality/etc --which IS a huge problem which is THE problem with blacks and police

When asked to last night on stage....he did not.

So, you’re beloved “fact-check” is lying?

When asked to last night on stage....he did not. He told a violent White Nationalist group to "stand by". Fact.
1. Proud Boys are no different than any of the other hundreds of latino/Asian/black groups....nothing ''supremacist'' or ''nationalists'' about the Proud Boys...nothing wrong with them
2. yes--he did

Last edited:

Forum List

Back