Judges rule for mail voting in Montana and Alabama

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Good for the judges in Montana and Alabama.

Republicans don't realize that all this fighting to prevent people from voting safely is hurting your party big time. People don't like it when a political party goes to such lengths to prevent people from voting safely.

I hope everyone comes out and votes all republicans on their ballots out of office. Those republicans don't deserve to be in our government.

Republicans don't realize that all this fighting to prevent people from voting safely is hurting your party big time. People don't like it when a political party goes to such lengths to prevent people from voting safely.

I hope everyone comes out and votes all republicans on their ballots out of office. Those republicans don't deserve to be in our government.

Montana? What is that like 16 ballots they sent out by mail?

LOL, you do know democrats are now encouraging in person voting. The safety concerns were bullshit, but now the ballot issues are blowing up in their face.......the dems never learn....they try to be cute but they always forget about unintended consequences.

It's one thing to be forced to experience this incredibly damaging president and his administration. But what really angers me is that only one or two republicans have spoken out against him. The republican cowardice has been awful. Apparently, republicans cannot lead.

It's one thing to be forced to experience this incredibly damaging president and his administration. But what really angers me is that only one or two republicans have spoken out against him. The republican cowardice has been awful. Apparently, republicans cannot lead.

So, it "angers" you that Republicans won't cave to democratic bull shit eh? I say tough shit...

Most Republicans are cowards, they fear the democratic process and the will of the American people – hence their efforts to suppress the right to vote.

Most Republicans are cowards, they fear the democratic process and the will of the American people – hence their efforts to suppress the right to vote.

Easy to say anonymously on th internet soy boy.

yea lets have one party rule dana.....havent you learned anything about when that shit has happened?...and by the way there are plenty of democrats who also dont deserve to be in our govt....

says the coward who never answers questions asked about the bullshit he throws up....

Move to Europe.

No, we fear you amoral Democrats cheating by allowing illegals, felons and dead people to vote.

I must admit, I do fear for the direction of our country if we allow deadbeats to vote themselves a paycheck. That is definitely a large part of the Democratic base.

No all mail in voting will do is delay being told who the winner is. I and many others can see that clusterfuck rolling down the road right now.

The only people who should be voting by mail are those that are out of the country. Everyone else should go to the polls and vote.

Your bull shit about the Reps is just that. Bullshit. Grow up.

Easy to say anonymously on th internet soy boy.
Most conservatives fear all eligible voters participating, they're cowards.

So you commies are once again ignoring the scientist. Dr Fauci said there is no reason people can't safely vote in person. It's pretty damn simple, if there wasn't a benefit to be had from mail ballots, you commies wouldn't be demanding it.

Most of the GOP is spineless, but not for those reasons. This President has been awesome unless:
you like jobs shipped to china
you want more war and less peace
you want lower wages
you want more illegal immigration
you want random syrians and somalians in our country
you want the racist Critical Race Theory to be taught
you want blacks to continue to live in shithole cities
you want violent soy boys to attack you on the street, block your traffic and burn your cities down
you hate police and wish them death

I could go on, but again....should I?

Forum List

Back