Donald Trump calls UN ‘just a club for people to get together, talk and have a good time’

Hey Cowpoke. When you insult people's intelligence it's always good to spell better than a fifth grader.

Grammar Police is all you have got...
Nope, just like to make fun of retards insulting others' intelligence.

I am just pointing out your ignorance and what makes you idiots is that you don't know your ignorance...

Normally when people know so little on a topic they usually shut up rather than making their ignorance obvious...
...like spelling like a 5th grader when talking down to people? LOL, I think yer hoss done went and kicked you right upside yer haid.

You still have no clue what the U.N. does...

The U.N. didn't prevent Kim and Kanye breaking up either, you got to blame them for that too...

I blame the U.N. for your birth!

I mean if you are going to accuse poster of stupid shit at least let write something that the U.N. can be blamed for or not!

Nope, just like to make fun of retards insulting others' intelligence.

Especially retards like Cowturd Ted.

Hey ted... You know why there hasn't been a WW3?

Nuclear fucking weapons!!!

No one wages a war they can't win.

The UN is nothing more than a goat fuck of leftist parasites from all over the world with one simple objective, establish a single global government and collectivize the world. Think of Mao's forced famines on a global scale. Fuck the UN, and bed wetting traitors who support it.

Here is my opinion where the U.N. Headquarters should be at and that is either in Syria, Israel or Iraq and watch how quickly everyone clean up the mess over there and start playing nice!

The U.N. is worthless in today time and because there has been no World War does not mean the U.N. has done it job!

Many wars and genocide have occur during the U.N. time and they have not prevented much because let be factual Russia, China, and the U.S. will do whatever they want when they want and will play proxy war games instead!

So boot them out because the time has come to end the failure and those that believe the U.N. has done good or is still worth keeping, well I strongly disagree with you!

So you are blaming the U.N. who told the U.S. to not invade Iraq and they went and did it any way...

But you want to blame the U.N.... That is laughable...

And the U.S. is so scare of the U.N.!!!

Oh they told the U.S. no don't do it and they just stood there and did nothing to stop the U.S., so yeah worthless and pathetic wouldn't you agree!?!

So tell me again how the U.N. stopped the Genocide in Cambodia and many other countries and ended the Syrian Civil War, Prevented the Vietnam Conflict or stopped countries like Libya from funding international terrorism!

Better yet how they doing with North Korea!?!

What did you expect them to do went US acts against their own self interest.... Obama could have put Bush for war crimes but he decided unity was more important...

Here is my opinion where the U.N. Headquarters should be at and that is either in Syria, Israel or Iraq and watch how quickly everyone clean up the mess over there and start playing nice!

The U.N. is worthless in today time and because there has been no World War does not mean the U.N. has done it job!

Many wars and genocide have occur during the U.N. time and they have not prevented much because let be factual Russia, China, and the U.S. will do whatever they want when they want and will play proxy war games instead!

So boot them out because the time has come to end the failure and those that believe the U.N. has done good or is still worth keeping, well I strongly disagree with you!

So you are blaming the U.N. who told the U.S. to not invade Iraq and they went and did it any way...

Oh they told the U.S. no don't do it and they just stood there and did nothing to stop the U.S., so yeah worthless and pathetic wouldn't you agree!?!

So tell me again how the U.N. stopped the Genocide in Cambodia and many other countries and ended the Syrian Civil War, Prevented the Vietnam Conflict or stopped countries like Libya from funding international terrorism!

What did you expect them to do went US acts against their own self interest.... Obama could have put Bush for war crimes but he decided unity was more important...
No, presidents don't prosecute crimes, the invasion was legal and Hillary was in the same boat.

You can't say anything right. Full retard all the time!

No, presidents don't prosecute crimes, the invasion was legal and Hillary was in the same boat.

The invasion was a war crime... It was the Bush administration which cherry picked data from CIA... Read Hick's book, problem you got is reality...
Clinton was asked to make a decision on the information provided, that information was cooked...

The invasion was a war crime... It was the Bush administration which cherry picked data from CIA... Read Hick's book, problem you got is reality...
Clinton was asked to make a decision on the information provided, that information was cooked...
The intelligence committee is bypartisan by law. I'm not going "go read a book" you fucking moron.

The intelligence committee is bypartisan by law. I'm not going "go read a book" you fucking moron.

No proof, they were good enough save your ass in the cold war.

Where is your proof that they are wrong?

Forum List

Back