Donald Trump calls UN ‘just a club for people to get together, talk and have a good time’

pubs-bars-joseph_stalin-communist-dictator-historical_figure-ussr-bgrn2838_low.jpg

And the U.S. is so scare of the U.N.!!!

Oh they told the U.S. no don't do it and they just stood there and did nothing to stop the U.S., so yeah worthless and pathetic wouldn't you agree!?!

So tell me again how the U.N. stopped the Genocide in Cambodia and many other countries and ended the Syrian Civil War, Prevented the Vietnam Conflict or stopped countries like Libya from funding international terrorism!

Better yet how they doing with North Korea!?!

What did you expect them to do went US acts against their own self interest.... Obama could have put Bush for war crimes but he decided unity was more important...
No, presidents don't prosecute crimes, the invasion was legal and Hillary was in the same boat.

You can't say anything right. Full retard all the time!

The invasion was a war crime... It was the Bush administration which cherry picked data from CIA... Read Hick's book, problem you got is reality...
Clinton was asked to make a decision on the information provided, that information was cooked...
The intelligence committee is bypartisan by law. I'm not going "go read a book" you fucking moron.

No proof, they were good enough save your ass in the cold war.

Where is your proof that they are wrong?
I just gave you one but you were too stupid to understand it. Iraq violated their surrender terms so that alone justified the invasion. Violated UN mandates, on and on. You're a waste of time, too stupid to talk to. I'll just make fun of you now and again, it's all you're good for.

What did you expect them to do went US acts against their own self interest.... Obama could have put Bush for war crimes but he decided unity was more important...
No, presidents don't prosecute crimes, the invasion was legal and Hillary was in the same boat.

You can't say anything right. Full retard all the time!

The invasion was a war crime... It was the Bush administration which cherry picked data from CIA... Read Hick's book, problem you got is reality...
Clinton was asked to make a decision on the information provided, that information was cooked...
The intelligence committee is bypartisan by law. I'm not going "go read a book" you fucking moron.

No proof, they were good enough save your ass in the cold war.

Where is your proof that they are wrong?
I just gave you one but you were too stupid to understand it. Iraq violated their surrender terms so that alone justified the invasion. Violated UN mandates, on and on. You're a waste of time, too stupid to talk to. I'll just make fun of you now and again, it's all you're good for.

The UN said they didn't need to be invaded...

Just to point out Israel have been continuous breakers of UN resolutions and no one wonder why US is not invading them...

You have been trying to play both sides on this and loosing embarrassingly...

But the proof I was looking for is that the senators from both parties who have actually see evidence are wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ten times the United States has met with disaster after attempting to divide Israel:

10 Previous Times America Faced Major Disaster After Attempting To Divide Israel
This demonstrates that the Creator of the world is protecting Israel and His chosen people. Right?

I assume you are old enough to draw your own conclusions. If not, ask your Mommy.
Yeah, I think you mean God is protecting His chosen people. The only thing is, the Almighty Creator, the Mighty God, the Everlasting King, the Prince of Peace, did not do much for His people in Auschwitz-Berganau, Treblinka, Mauthausen, and such places. Maybe He was asleep for a few years.

Ten times the United States has met with disaster after attempting to divide Israel:

10 Previous Times America Faced Major Disaster After Attempting To Divide Israel
This demonstrates that the Creator of the world is protecting Israel and His chosen people. Right?

I assume you are old enough to draw your own conclusions. If not, ask your Mommy.
Yeah, I think you mean God is protecting His chosen people. The only thing is, the Almighty Creator, the Mighty God, the Everlasting King, the Prince of Peace, did not do much for His people in Auschwitz-Berganau, Treblinka, Mauthausen, and such places. Maybe He was asleep for a few years.

Yes, I suppose one might make such a conclusion. Of course the fact that they rejected him gets lost in the shuffle.

Forum List

Back