Donald Trump as a libertarian?

Libertary

Jul 14, 2015
Do you think Donald Trump is a libertarian? I think his political positions on economy are libertarian, so he is a conservative libertarian?

Loserterians have never run the presidency...People like their government to invest in infrastructure, science, r&d ad education...They also like sane regulations...

Loserterians are the butt bitches of the super rich.
Thanks for the raving-psychotic point of view.

Back to the subject:
No, Trump is not a Libertarian, or even a libertarian. He calls for the occasional big-govt solution (which Llibertarians never do :2up:), and favors pre-emptive strikes on enemies which are obviously threatening us or our way of life (something else Llibertarians never do:dunno:).

Last edited:
Loserterians have never run the presidency...People like their government to invest in infrastructure, science, r&d ad education...They also like sane regulations...

Alright, already! Sheesh.

Trump isn't a libertarian. He isn't a conservative. He isn't a liberal. He's not a Communist. He's not a Nazi. He's not left wing. He's not right wing. He's not center left or right or even center center.

He's a REALITY TV STAR.

I agree that rubio, bush and clinton are losertarian asslickers!!

I've rarely been disappointed in expecting the worst in politics. People want "action", they want stuff "fixed". All we have- empty promises. We want your actions, not stupid words.

I've rarely been disappointed in expecting the worst in politics. People want "action", they want stuff "fixed". All we have- empty promises. We want your actions, not stupid words.
This is why I favor Scott Walker for President.

He is acceptably conservative (not perfect, no one is), and he has a proven record of being able to get his conservative ideas enacted into law.
That's what the country needs someone who will actually derail the leftist agenda and get us back onto a course of sanity.

This is why I favor Scott Walker for President.

He is acceptably conservative (not perfect, no one is), and he has a proven record of being able to get his conservative ideas enacted into law.
That's what the country needs someone who will actually derail the leftist agenda and get us back onto a course of sanity.
A leftist agenda? A rightist agenda?

How about an American agenda, podjo?

Kasich and Rubio should be the ticket.

This is why I favor Scott Walker for President. He is acceptably conservative (not perfect, no one is), and he has a proven record of being able to get his conservative ideas enacted into law.
A leftist agenda? A rightist agenda? How about an American agenda, podjo?
That's what I said. A conservative agenda, that gets us back onto a course of sanity. That's an American agenda.

This country was founded on the idea that individual people, running their lives as free as possible from government "oversight" and control, would produce a better, more prosperous, and safer society than one where the people are subjects of a government elite, unable to make a move without government approval. And even with the faults, mistakes, and passions of those ordinay people, that American ideal has proven to do exactly that.

Leftists have been opposed to that American ideal from Day One. They need to be removed from government, and their power to make laws over the rest of us, taken away.

Scott Walker has shown a clear ability to do exactly that. Why do you think the Leftist fanatics have vilified him so virulently and hysterically? He is clearly the kind of person we need as President.

This is why I favor Scott Walker for President. He is acceptably conservative (not perfect, no one is), and he has a proven record of being able to get his conservative ideas enacted into law.
A leftist agenda? A rightist agenda? How about an American agenda, podjo?
That's what I said. A conservative agenda, that gets us back onto a course of sanity. That's an American agenda.

This country was founded on the idea that individual people, running their lives as free as possible from government "oversight" and control, would produce a better, more prosperous, and safer society than one where the people are subjects of a government elite, unable to make a move without government approval. And even with the faults, mistakes, and passions of those ordinay people, that American ideal has proven to do exactly that.

Leftists have been opposed to that American ideal from Day One. They need to be removed from government, and their power to make laws over the rest of us, taken away.

Scott Walker has shown a clear ability to do exactly that. Why do you think the Leftist fanatics have vilified him so virulently and hysterically? He is clearly the kind of person we need as President.
The American agenda is right, left, center.

To suggest it is anything other than that is erroneous and partisanly ideological.

People like their government to invest in infrastructure, science, r&d ad education...They also like sane regulations...So when are we going to get a government that also supports those things?

Forum List

Back