NBC anchor panics and abruptly ends interview after Sen. Rubio brings up Democrats' ELECTION DENIAL hypocrisy

The same people think Elvis is alive and professional wrestling is real.
No one thinks Elvis is alive, but we all know that xiden is a traitor, and little troll you will just keep on trolling because you are paid to do it.

306>232
But He wiped the floor with your blob. :funnyface: :funnyface:
No, he sat in his basement while the political machine stole the election from Americans.

But keep posting your silly little one trick pony posts.

It's all you can do.

Sad for you, but funny to us.

Yeah...didn't happen. Gore conceded.
Let me give you the real history. Gore conceded after the SUPREME COURT blocked him and said that the count from Florida would stand.
36 days of election denying. I will admit that GW Bush got lucky here and the democrats had a right to be upset, however. And, Bush turned out to be a disaster of a president, so nobody really won.

Actually shocked Rubio held the line like that. Both impressive and commendable.

I swear, if I was across from that crazy-eyed bitch I would insist that she be frisked before the interview and I would have my security make sure there was not as much as a pencil handy that she could use as a weapon.

She always looks as if she's ready to launch across the table at any guest that dares to contradict her.

Wrong. Equating Hillary complaining about bad press and media attention with Trump claiming voting was corrupt is as stupid as… well as 1srelluc.

Wrong. Equating Hillary complaining about bad press and media attention with Trump claiming voting was corrupt is as stupid as… well as 1srelluc.

name calling.jpg

All stuffed with legitimate votes for President Biden...your president...according to every audit, recount, and state election official.

he he he

:funnyface:
All run by a corrupt state government with the help of Dominion and their clean up crew V&V. Meaningless just a show of power by a corrupt system.

We know the voting was corrupted. It has been proven votes came from invalid registrations. There was all kinds of fraud but the RINOs in the legislatures refused to press any charges. Try the truth.

Complaining about bad media is the same as saying votes were physically and digitally altered so that the election was stolen? Kiss my ass. That is either stupid or so disingenuous you’d have to be unconcerned about any integrity.
Stupid is thinking the election was not stolen. We know now Barr investigated nothing and stopped any on going investigations with a stand down order. That alone should tell you something.

Wow.... I thought beating black people was illegal... :laughing0301:

I can't believe she wasn't screaming "I can't breave!!!! I can't breave!!!!"

That should be cleaning shitters at a truck stop, not badgering a sitting US senator. And the entire planet knows it.
She's black? She looks like vanilla next to me.

Forum List

Back