Donald tried to end the census a month early during a pandemic?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Jesus, what a DICK. :mad:

A federal judge ruled Saturday that the Trump administration must stop plans to halt in-person census counting early — at least temporarily.​
The long-term fight over the administration’s efforts to shorten the census data collection period will continue under the decision, which resulted in a temporary restraining order from US District Judge Lucy Koh of the Northern District of California. Koh’s order requires the administration to stop scaling back counting efforts until at least September 17, when another court hearing will help determine when counting will end.​
The potential consequences are vast: The census count influences not only the number of representatives each state gets in Congress, but how much federal funding each state receives — and how voting district lines are drawn for the next decade.​
Ahead of the coronavirus pandemic, census data collection was scheduled to conclude on August 15; however, it was extended until October 31 given the challenges the pandemic created, particularly around in-person outreach — a key way of ensuring hard-to-count populations are included in the final tally.​
In early August, the bureau announced it would end counting at the end of September instead, arguing doing so was necessary to meet the December 31 deadline to send the final numbers to Congress. Work to wind down counting is already underway, according to the associate director of the census, who said in court filings that the agency had already started firing temporary employees in some areas.​
A number of civil rights groups, local governments, and the Navajo Nation — among others — sued over the new deadline, and Koh determined communities would likely experience irreparable harm if the census count was cut short.​
“An inaccurate count would not be remedied for another decade,” Koh wrote. That “would affect the distribution of federal and state funding, the deployment of services, and the allocation of local resources for a decade.”​

A federal judge ruled Saturday that the Trump administration must stop plans to halt in-person census counting early — at least temporarily.​
The long-term fight over the administration’s efforts to shorten the census data collection period will continue under the decision, which resulted in a temporary restraining order from US District Judge Lucy Koh of the Northern District of California. Koh’s order requires the administration to stop scaling back counting efforts until at least September 17, when another court hearing will help determine when counting will end.​
The potential consequences are vast: The census count influences not only the number of representatives each state gets in Congress, but how much federal funding each state receives — and how voting district lines are drawn for the next decade.​
Ahead of the coronavirus pandemic, census data collection was scheduled to conclude on August 15; however, it was extended until October 31 given the challenges the pandemic created, particularly around in-person outreach — a key way of ensuring hard-to-count populations are included in the final tally.​
In early August, the bureau announced it would end counting at the end of September instead, arguing doing so was necessary to meet the December 31 deadline to send the final numbers to Congress. Work to wind down counting is already underway, according to the associate director of the census, who said in court filings that the agency had already started firing temporary employees in some areas.​
A number of civil rights groups, local governments, and the Navajo Nation — among others — sued over the new deadline, and Koh determined communities would likely experience irreparable harm if the census count was cut short.​
“An inaccurate count would not be remedied for another decade,” Koh wrote. That “would affect the distribution of federal and state funding, the deployment of services, and the allocation of local resources for a decade.”​

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They showed up to my house .. I told the dkye.. you let people that can’t speak English and illegals participate in it get off of my fucking property!

Dotard's citizenship question was deemed illegal too. Curious, did you call the census worker a "dyke". If so, hope she got in a swift kick to the nuts. :)
Anti Americans will pay

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake us all up, when he ends his life!!

Jesus, what a DICK.
Sorry to hear about your inadequacy problems there, glove! You'd think the Democrats would be FOR ending the census early to limit exposure and Covid risk to people, but OH NO, you'd rather see people get sick and DIE just to count every last heathen you hope to get to vote for Biden because despite claiming he's leading in the polls, you're running his campaign like a scalded dog with your tail between your legs like you're afraid of losing. Huh.

The only thing you have against stopping the Census is that Trump is FOR it. Jesus, you reaslly ARE a little dick, a crooked, pasty one, sickly yellow, with a drip.

They showed up to my house .. I told the dkye.. you let people that can’t speak English and illegals participate in it get off of my fucking property!
So, you didn't get counted.

Damn, you're stupid.

Jesus, what a DICK.
Sorry to hear about your inadequacy problems there, glove! You'd think the Democrats would be FOR ending the census early to limit exposure and Covid risk to people, but OH NO, you'd rather see people get sick and DIE just to count every last heathen you hope to get to vote for Biden because despite claiming he's leading in the polls, you're running his campaign like a scalded dog with your tail between your legs like you're afraid of losing. Huh.

The only thing you have against stopping the Census is that Trump is FOR it. Jesus, you reaslly ARE a little dick, a crooked, pasty one, sickly yellow, with a drip.

No, I want everyone counted. Including Native Americans on reservations. Go fuck yourself.

After the first sentence I figured you were talking to yourself.

E
Good job!
Exactly! Every last one of you RWNJ retards should refuse to participate, especially in the heavily republican't districts.

Go for it! I dare ya!

NAILED it! If they don't count RW buttholes, it'll make cutting off their "free stuff" and corporate welfare much easier. :)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake us all up, when he ends his life!!

Meh, I don't want him dead or anything. I just want him to go the fuck away. Far FAR away - I'll buy him a hot air balloon and he can set sail for Moscow!
Just 4 more years snowflake.....

Not unless he cheats and gets a butt-ton of help from Daddy Vlad again - - - Trumpflake.

thumb_a-brief-guide-to-trumpflakes-oh-fuck-triggered-libtard-snowflakes-27036598.png

Forum List

Back