Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-FL) wants Edward Snowden pardoned by President Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

i approve of this...since Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning, 1 dumb pardon deserve another in response!

i approve of this...since Obama pardoned Chelsea Manning, 1 dumb pardon deserve another in response!
No. Obama should not have pardon Bradly manning either.

We really need to get rid of the Presidential Pardon.

I was really disappointed in the Democrats (Biden and Harris included) for not attacking the central core of the corruption that Trump has turned into an artform. The abuse of Presidential Power. It takes on many forms but the pardon is the crown jewel. Its dangled as a get-out-of-jail card for those well connected. It is true that the less-well-connected get pardons as well but we've created this strata of the connected that get pardoned for patronage and patronage alone along with those who deserve a second look.

Off load the pardon to a panel of SCOTUS justices and let them decide who gets what.

Daddy helped get Matt Gaetz elected, I'm sorry he is a nobody but has a big mouth.

I was really disappointed in the Democrats (Biden and Harris included) for not attacking the central core of the corruption that Trump has turned into an artform. The abuse of Presidential Power. It takes on many forms but the pardon is the crown jewel. Its dangled as a get-out-of-jail card for those well connected. It is true that the less-well-connected get pardons as well but we've created this strata of the connected that get pardoned for patronage and patronage alone along with those who deserve a second look.

Off load the pardon to a panel of SCOTUS justices and let them decide who gets what.

What a horrible idea.

Blah, blah, blah.....
Edward Snowden is a hero.
One of my personal heroes.....who should never have been exiled
in the first place.

What a horrible idea.

Feel free to elaborate on why you think it's a terrible idea.

Blah, blah, blah.....
in the first place.
Here's a quarter, call someone who cares....

You also think 9/11 was an inside job. You're clinically insane.

How does this rise to the level of "current events"? Was there ever coverage in modern politics of congresspeople allegedly wanting the president to pardon someone?

What a horrible idea.

First feel free to elaborate a reason why we should change the Constitution.

Can't. Theoretically it is a final check and balance on the judiciary, no matter how it is used from time to time.

Blah, blah, blah.....
in the first place.

One only has to look at how the Statist Progs want to annihilate him to know that he uncovered some pretty nasty shit about them.

What a horrible idea.

I did.

The presidential pardon is now being given as a reward instead of righting wrongs in our judicial system.

Your move.

Here's a quarter, call someone who cares....

You also think 9/11 was an inside job. You're clinically insane.
Coming from a low-life fucking swamp troll, that's the best compliment I've had all week. ( well it is only Monday)

That you think bombs were planted in the WTC is a sign that you're clinically insane. Your a sad little shit stain.

What a horrible idea.

I did.

The presidential pardon is now being given as a reward instead of righting wrongs in our judicial system.

Your move.

People violating The Constitution are not a reasonable justification for overturning The Constitution.

Check Mate.

Can't. Theoretically it is a final check and balance on the judiciary, no matter how it is used from time to time.

Disagree.

Blah, blah, blah.....
in the first place.

One only has to look at how the Statist Progs want to annihilate him to know that he uncovered some pretty nasty shit about them.

Snowden annihilated himself when he broke federal law. Trump is the "law and order" President...lol...right?

Forum List

Back