Donald to host hundreds for super-spreader Christmas parties at White House

Over 2500 souls were lost yesterday thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
What could possibly go wrong with a full slate of maskless holiday parties?
I figure he is trying to kill off what little remains of the Republican Party :rolleyes-41:

3430.jpg
This is great. After the parties, all these infected Republicans should go out to the streets to thank the leftwing mobs for taking a day off.
Sure they would.
Yea, you're right. Maybe they don't have to.

When moonbats gather in large crowds, perhaps they're immune to the virus. Maybe methamphetamine repels it.

They'll obviously have to fumigate before the new administration comes in. Maybe sandblast the place.
Won't be quite as hard to clean up as when the Obamas left the WH. They had one hell of a time getting all those kinky hair clogs out the sinks and the shitstains out of the carpet. Wookies aren't really known for their good personal hygiene, you know.
Trumpism, 2020

This is the kind of person Trump has enabled.

Awwww. there there little buddy. I was like this long before he and Melania came down the escalator.
The prog slave is just pissed because he has to hunker down in his basement having a dark winter, while a lot of US, many down here in Floor E. Da get to

big-bang-party-gif.gif

It must suck to be a prog slave, who voted for the masters to take his rights away, just for a welfare check...

thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
What should have been done?

We've been through this a thousand times Harley. A thousand more won't change a damn thing.
Trump downplayed, dithered, lied, finally gave up and the COVIDS won ... BIGLY!
So you think its so bad here because he said it wasnt a big deal and the worlds reaction was fake news?

Not understanding ^
Let's just say that we have 4% of the world population and 20% of the world's death.
Let's just say that we are welcome to travel literally NOWHERE.
Helluva job there Donnie! :icon_rolleyes:
No I'm not understanding and you seem incapable of explaining.

Maybe he should organize a super spreader protest, or riot.

would you be ok with that?
In California protests of any size are legal. No masks required. Screaming in protest purifies the lungs and kills the virus. Restaurants are too dangerous to open UNLESS it is a restaurant a politician has as a fav. All wineries in California are ordered closed except for the wineries owned by Gavin News on and Nancy Pelosi.

In Staten island a bar owner was arrested and his bar closed. A restaurant a block and a half away can stay open because a politician likes it.

Over and over the communist democrats play games and laugh at the pain and misery they cause. When caught, the bastards do a mea culpa on CNN and do the same thing all over again. Open the bars close city hall.

Over 2500 souls were lost yesterday thanks to Donald's botched response and total irresponsibility.
What could possibly go wrong with a full slate of maskless holiday parties?
I figure he is trying to kill off what little remains of the Republican Party :rolleyes-41:

3430.jpg

True Americans will never fear celebrating Christ's birthday any way they choose. It's okay . . . you can be excused. Just never again pretend to be what you are not.

True Americans will never fear celebrating Christ's birthday any way they choose. It's okay . . . you can be excused. Just never again pretend to be what you are not.

So the only "True Murcans" are Christians?
Check - Loony Bird!
For the record, YEP - I celebrate Christmas bigly in the "way I choose".
Now beat it son - and stop embarrassing yourself!

Check - Loony Bird!

Yes, that's correct—in the sense that America was founded on Christian principles. But I won't allow you to squirm away so greasily or easily. Are YOU saying that only Christian celebrations spread COVID, and are you then all in for mass Jewish, Muslim or Hindu or whatever—Zoroastrian—holiday celebrations?

Check - Loony Bird!
For the record, YEP - I celebrate Christmas bigly in the "way I choose".
Now beat it son - and stop embarrassing yourself!
Do you beat your grandparents for Christmas?

Let them kill themselves and each other. Then delouse the place before the Bidens move in. If the republicans want to kill themselves and their families, let them celebrate their "freedom" and do it. It's not like they will be missed.

To me, the man still has the right to go on with life as much as possible just like everyone else in this country. If one person wants to remain in a bubble for the rest of all time, they can't be stopped, but the rest of us can not be stopped from living life the way that we see fit either.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly

To me, the man still has the right to go on with life as much as possible just like everyone else in this country. If one person wants to remain in a bubble for the rest of all time, they can't be stopped, but the rest of us can not be stopped from living life the way that we see fit either.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly
Merry Christmas to you Holly....And may your New Year be better..

We've been through this a thousand times Harley. A thousand more won't change a damn thing.
Yeah and we have debunked your stupidity a thousand times. You repeating lies over and over does not make them true.

Are you jelly you didn't get an invite? lol

Just WOW...

Another TDS thread that cries and whines about ADULT US CITIZENS making CHOICES about what level of protections we should use and every movement we are to make.... Trump is not a dictator and allows adults to make decisions for thier own lives.

BITE ME Biden wants to control every aspect of life and death... IT is these types of useful idiots that brought Hitler to power and once he gained power Hitler removed those same useful idiots because they were just stupid enough to remove him from office after they figured out they had given up their very lives... So he killed them..

You stupid left wing motherfuckers dont have a clue what is coming for you or from which side it is coming from....

My gawd, do you need a map drawn for you. The virus is being like any other virus---its spreads and there is nothing that anyone could do to stop it. The chinese invented and then spread it with the die being cast before january about it inevitably spreading around the world. The dem governors like Cuomo and Whitmer purposely spreading it in nursing home made doubly sure of this. Tired of your propaganda Dr Love...trying to rewrite facts and history is sick.

My gawd, do you need a map drawn for you. The virus is being like any other virus---its spreads and there is nothing that anyone could do to stop it. The chinese invented and then spread it with the die being cast before january about it inevitably spreading around the world. The dem governors like Cuomo and Whitmer purposely spreading it in nursing home made doubly sure of this. Tired of your propaganda Dr Love...trying to rewrite facts and history is sick.

My Lord TurtleBoy - You are lost in the weeds. The appropriate scientists and doctors told us what we needed to do. A third of the country listened to Trump's lies and didn't do it. Our president and his anti-mask cult gave up and abandoned their posts.

Check - Loony Bird!

Yes, that's correct—in the sense that America was founded on Christian principles. But I won't allow you to squirm away so greasily or easily. Are YOU saying that only Christian celebrations spread COVID, and are you then all in for mass Jewish, Muslim or Hindu or whatever—Zoroastrian—holiday celebrations?

I'm not into ANY large gatherings -
Particularly indoors and without social distancing or masks. Singing and shouting makes it even more dangerous.
But okay, perhaps I will become a Christian so that I can become a REAL 'Mucan! :laugh:

Check - Loony Bird!

I'm not into ANY large gatherings -
Particularly indoors and without social distancing or masks. Singing and shouting makes it even more dangerous.
But okay, perhaps I will become a Christian so that I can become a REAL 'Mucan! :laugh:

Run, Chicken Little . . . RUN!

Forum List

Back